RARE Footage of Michael Jackson Recording in Studio!! (from Invincible Era?)

not sure what u mean. ABG was on the ultimate collection so was already out there. this was done in 05 sometime. i think i remember geraldo or otehrs at the time saying its mj working on new music when obvously it wasnt. i guess they wanted some different footage so the studio was used

I just don't understand why MJ would waste time going to a studio and work on a song he's already completed. I think that he was going to add different lyrics to it. In the Beautiful girl demo, this is all Michael sings:

I'm in love with a beautiful girl
I'm in love with a beautiful girl

It's almost like dancing
And romancing in her arms
It's just a part of it
Can't you see that I'm in love
I'm in love
I'm in love
Love
Love
Can't you see that I'm in love

He repeats these same words throughout the entire song. I don't think MJ was going to sing a song where the first verse was identical to the second. So what I think happened (this is just my opinion) is that Michael was planning to release Beautiful Girl as the Tsunami song, but with Heal the world, save the children type lyrics replacing the "I'm in love with a beautiful girl" stuff that you see above.

I just don't understand why MJ would waste time going to a studio and work on a song he's already completed. I think that he was going to add different lyrics to it. In the Beautiful girl demo, this is all Michael sings
ok i see what u mean. my opinion is geraldo asked for some different footage someone said how about the recording studio and they went there and pulled out any song with the ultimate collection not beeing out to long they used one of those as most ppl would think it was a new song

Random sidenote...

That guy with the blonde hair standing in the back of the Geraldo vid is on the 13-minute iTunes This Is It special.

So this footage being sold - or part of it - was already shown on Geraldo? :unsure:

It's from 05 hence Geraldo and Randy being there...

We know when that footage was from. It even says it in the video title......

The screenshot from the footage in the first post is a different video.

I just wanted to add. I found this several days ago and emailed the seller a question. He confirmed my suspicions that it's from the invincible recordings ... I questioned if it was primarily voice work or if it had Michael interacting w/ the crew. Here was his response, "It comes from one of the engineers who filmed it . Yes it is from the invincible album and yes, there is recording,carrying on with other stars and producers,and a little joking and arguing."

ETA- This is regards to the vid that was in the first post relating to the ebay sell..

Aw man. I want more of these type of videoes. I love seeing and hearing the MASTER at work!!

Random sidenote...

That guy with the blonde hair standing in the back of the Geraldo vid is on the 13-minute iTunes This Is It special.

And interesting as well - his name is 'Michael Prince' and is/was Michael's recording engineer.

why not just let them sell it to TMZ or something, then we'll see it!
Ta DA!!!!!

Money money money.

I would love to see the clip. Would be nice to see Mike work in the studio.

Im sure this will get leaked or be on the dvd. Dont fall for it. A friend of mine got sucked into paying $1000 for 'unreleased material' a few years ago, 2 months later the ultimate collection was released and they were all on there.

Im sure this will get leaked or be on the dvd. Dont fall for it. A friend of mine got sucked into paying $1000 for 'unreleased material' a few years ago, 2 months later the ultimate collection was released and they were all on there.

Ditto. If this is from the Invincible sessions then Rodney Jerkins said a few months ago that he's working on releasing this.

It didn't sell... So hopefully it's included on this is it? But why would it be on there? Hmm.

Of course it's not on there. The footage has nothing to do with TII at all.

The only chance we may have to see any of the footage is a re-release of Invincible with a bonus dvd disc (rather unlikely) or a free online upload by Rodney Jerkins (more likely IMO), who said he has loads of vid. recordings from the Invincible sessions and wants the fans to see them.

Of course it's not on there. The footage has nothing to do with TII at all.

The only chance we may have to see any of the footage is a re-release of Invincible with a bonus dvd disc (rather unlikely) or a free online upload by Rodney Jerkins (more likely IMO), who said he has loads of vid. recordings from the Invincible sessions and wants the fans to see them.

Lol that's what I thought.

I hope the latter of that might one day happen that would be nice for the fans.

I will not cash in and give this loser on Ebay money for something that should be shown to everybody anyway.

What an awful way to make a quick bob!

i really hope rodney jerkins releases these sessions soon!!

First, if it's the ONLY footage, this person will be smart enough to copy it. Second, if it's so rare, only this copy exist, why hasn't AEG or the estate put a stop to it? Not fallingfor it. I give it three months before there's a thread with a link to YouTube with this tape.

They are going to release this is it soon and I think we have to wait for dvd from tours and dvd from recording invincible.
Maybe they release one a year.

Back