Rare Pictures Thread

Apparently from the same day/event as this one..
tumblr_o4y5k7zREU1rxfhcfo2_500.jpg

anyone know where this was and if there's more pictures?
oooh. This one is gorgeous!!!

With John Branca's mother.

11130090_10206564875747473_8447677168388934802_n.jpg

..it's just insane how beautiful he is right here :blink: Always loved those pictures from Branca's wedding, I think these are kinda rare as well:

tumblr_n27am6o8yq1s1rpqvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_neb7myp5Xv1tjz8nko1_500.png

This one might not be as rare, but it's one of the most beautiful pictures of him ever, imo :dropdead:

tumblr_lfqqvz3End1qd5vijo1_1280.jpg

Priscilla was at Branca's wedding too? When did he do work for the Elvis estate? Before or after wedding?

Can someone please pluck Karen from Michael's body! Lol

He looks hooottt here! (dat tiny piece of leothong though ...)

Sent from my phone ?

Can someone please pluck Karen from Michael's body! Lol

He looks hooottt here! (dat tiny piece of leothong though ...)

Sent from my phone 💌

Lol!! She always seemed to be leaning on him as if he was her property. But I'd be the same if I was her. :D

Michael at the Celebrity Olympics. You can see Janet in the background.

tumblr_o5o6c0quT21riv634o1_500.jpg

When he first met Alex Gernardt (Otto Bravo) in Istanbul. His dreamy eyes! :girl_love:

tumblr_o5law3NbhW1rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg

Her name is Barbara Lee Belmonte.
ah, thank you!! My name is Barbara Lee also and my parents created Barbee out of it.

The writing looks like "To Barbee" so guess that's her nickname too.
I ought to get a tattoo of this in Michael's handwriting. Lol. If Paris can do it, maybe I can.

(one another look, it seems that he wrote "To Barbra" spelled like Streisand-but it looks like two "E" s to me. :D

Last edited:
Michael at the Celebrity Olympics. You can see Janet in the background.

tumblr_o5o6c0quT21riv634o1_500.jpg

ainttooproudtomeg#TBT in honor of my cousin visiting, here's a pic of my aunt w/ Michael Jackson at the Celebrity Olympics (NOTE: young Janet Jackson and Jackson 5 in the background). My aunt and my mom (her twin) were both catering the event that day. AS LEGEND HAS IT...Michael's competition was swimming and upon completing his event, he came up to my mom (with sopping wet, beautiful afro hair) and asked to use her comb. Her response, ladies & gentleman..."not with that hair!" As a child, I remember being sooooo angry that she passed up the opportunity to "have a piece of MJ" b/c she was worried he'd break her comb!!
In recent years, I've questioned if this story was even true. What I do know is that my mom always had her comb handy...and she wasn't one to mince words!! It's likely no coincidence that my aunt (not the twin that turned him down) was the one that ended up with a photo.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEM0wPwO-Hj/?tagged=jackson5

Back