Rare Pictures Thread

Oh here it is! No apple tho! :lol:

c72552edfe8bbd2311153a82d0bf419a.jpg

I know there is another one tho.....with the apple or something in his hand.

Indeed :dribble:

I hadn't seen them before myself. :swoon:

Michael visited HAYAMA HOTEL OTOWA NO MORI Yokosuka City, Kanagawa in 1987.

tumblr_o8tovpyFWC1rxfhcfo1_1280.jpg

GOSH! Are you guys trying to kill me? That looks like the perfect date setting: 2 glasses of wine (one for me), a beautiful flower (for me), candlelight ...
AND MICHAEL LOOKING AROUND; WAITING FOR ME TO ARRIVE !!! :shock: :swoon2:

:happy_dance:

Trying to make a contribution to this thread rather than just fangirling :)

Rare-MJ-michael-jackson-13015360-780-1177.jpg

Michael with a traditionally dressed Bavarian mannequin ... LOOOL!

eeU1cLW.png

Pgv5aOx.png

I posted this already, but here's the colored version:
0Lj6XEK.png

not that rare but hard to find in decent size:
8Ika7e9.png

I hadn't seen it either.

Not sure if this one is rare but OH MY, HE'S SO GORGEOUS HERE! :giirl_love:

tumblr_o7uoexboKz1uym2loo3_1280.jpg

One of my favorite pictures ever :in_love: those are some lucky girls.... and damn does he look good in purple!

Never seen that before, thanks for sharing! Here's a bigger version :)

IVWbDH3.png

ETA:

During the Bad tour in Australia, november '87:
2l8Oc2n.jpg

oh my..! :swoon:

Last edited:
tumblr_o94xbpATOH1rxfhcfo1_500.jpg

22 years ago. :sigh:

tumblr_o98iszFmGh1rxfhcfo1_500.jpg

On this day,June 23,1994, Michael visits Cab Calloway in a New York Hospital. Cabell “Cab” Calloway III (December 25, 1907 – November 18, 1994) was an American jazz singer and bandleader, and in May, 1994 suffered a stroke leading to his passing six months later.

Michael Jackson held Cab Calloway’s hand during the hospital visit in White Plains, N.Y., and urged the 86-year-old bandleader to recover from a stroke. Calloway, who was hospitalized on June 12, was listed in stable conditon on Friday. Michael Jackson visited Calloway on Wednesday, said Calloway’s youngest daughter, Cabella Langsam.

“We love you. I love you. The world loves you. You can’t do this. You’ve got to fight. You’ve got to get better,” she quoted Jackson as saying.

In the 1930s, Calloway can be seen performing a gliding backstep dance move, the precursor to Michael Jackson’s “moonwalk”. Calloway said 50 years later, “it was called The Buzz back then.”

Pic:Michael with Cecelia Lael Calloway,Cab Calloway’s daughter.

tumblr_o92pzkNEjv1rxfhcfo1_500.jpg

Industrial Scenes Director Simon Maxwell on working with MJ.[Michael Jackson] never slept… he’d start at 9 or 10 in the morning and work through to 3 or 4 the following morning, six days a week. Seven days a week!

tumblr_o9aaxm0IZr1rxfhcfo1_500.jpg

With Nayanna Holley
tumblr_o9acrbPFEz1rxfhcfo1_500.jpg

^^^

Men and their cars :lol: ;D

Ahem, may I add that those pics look like a bit "pimp" :D

*swiftly exits thread*

^WOW, I would have thought the pictures were taken in the early 2000s because of Michael's hairstyle but Seropian added this caption in the last pic you posted: "1998 with Michael Jackson building his special limousine."

GOSH! Are you guys trying to kill me? That looks like the perfect date setting: 2 glasses of wine (one for me), a beautiful flower (for me), candlelight ...
AND MICHAEL LOOKING AROUND; WAITING FOR ME TO ARRIVE !!! :shock: :swoon2:

:happy_dance:
I love this picture. When I saw MJ in Atlanta in 1988, MJ looked like this. Good Looking.

The "BAD" Tour.....The late Visionary Artist Gary C.W. Declared Michael Jackson the "King of POP" symbolically thru his Art Work...the Painting "Eternal"... A Wish for Eternal PEACE ..A Message of Healing...broken hearts ... A Rebirthing of Intellect in our Culture....

78119613612268162564740828659411241349099073853n.jpg

A rare record by Sam Emerson photographer portrays Michael Jackson in filming the short film classic “ Smooth Criminal ” (1987). :girl_in_love:
_
tumblr_o9zf7bEX1y1riv634o1_500.jpg

Back