Rare Pictures Thread

winkmj.jpg
I don't think I've ever seen Michael winking. I love it. ☺️❤️

Right! I just had to put this one up it's too adorable! 🥰
IKR! I don't know whether to hug him, scream, faint like a Victorian heroine, sit here with my mouth hanging open. So many options, lol.

OTOH, my heart rate is OK. That's gotta count as progress, right?

Completely adorable photo.

Oh this little story had me 😭 crying buckets. Just recovered after a bottle of vino. I want someone to tell me it's ok, I got it, even if it's for a silly dance 😭
It's a poignant little story cos she posted it on Michael's birthday. But it's also glorious. Imagine having Michael whisper in your ear, teasing you like that. Being playful and silly and a little bit seductive and flirtatious. It would be amazing, wouldn't it? It shows his humour and playfulness but also his seductive manliness. I couldn't tell from the story if they really did dance together but I hope they did. It would be a fabulous memory for her. If it really happened it would have been a lovely lighthearted moment for Michael.

I hope you're OK now. Don't cry. Just think of Michael having fun. He obviously felt relaxed with her so that's really nice.

Then don't go around posting these here!! What is he doing! Having someone talk to his crotch!! @staywild23 is falling apart !!!
Don't know what to tell you. You peeps have all the Ninja skills. I don't. I can only bump stuff that is already on the thread. I can't bring stuff in from anywhere else. I don't have that power. In fact, just today I established that I am from the 17th century and I've somehow got caught up in a weird time-slip experiment. And you all have these skills and I don't. All I can do is have raging arguments with my computer when it won't let me do what I want to do. And the computer always wins. We've had a right old stroppy day today. The computer is all-powerful. I am a mere peasant.

Also, yeah, that photo with the phone, what the actual?

Then don't go around posting these here!! What is he doing! Having someone talk to his crotch!! @staywild23 is falling apart !!!
Also, need to ask a favour. Upthread I bumped a Bad photo. My caption was 'Still not Manhood'. Can someone post that again for me? This is what my computer won't let me do. I can bump stuff but I can't post stuff. I have no idea why. I have saved that image on my computer and also popped it into my slideshow. But I would love to see it here, normal size instead of having to 'click to expand'. If someone could do that it would be fab. Unless you think it will completely finish off sw23. That could be tricky, lol. I leave you to decide.

Also, need to ask a favour. Upthread I bumped a Bad photo. My caption was 'Still not Manhood'. Can someone post that again for me? This is what my computer won't let me do. I can bump stuff but I can't post stuff. I have no idea why. I have saved that image on my computer and also popped it into my slideshow. But I would love to see it here, normal size instead of having to 'click to expand'. If someone could do that it would be fab. Unless you think it will completely finish off sw23. That could be tricky, lol. I leave you to decide.
Was it in favorite picture of the day? 🤔

Was it in favorite picture of the day? 🤔
No, it's literally upthread from here. The time stamp for me (in UK) is showing as 3.40pm and my caption is 'Still not Manhood' cos it's quite hot and I thought sw23 might lose it when she saw it. It's right before your 'winking' photo.

Sorry to be a pain. Between my unco-operative computer and my non-Ninja skills I am definitely feeling very 17th century, lol.

No, it's literally upthread from here. The time stamp for me (in UK) is showing as 3.40pm and my caption is 'Still not Manhood' cos it's quite hot and I thought sw23 might lose it when she saw it. It's right before your 'winking' photo.

Sorry to be a pain. Between my unco-operative computer and my non-Ninja skills I am definitely feeling very 17th century, lol.
Oh you mean this gorgeous one that just ruined my entire life??

Ohhh that one lol don't worry I'm on the case lol

Oh, there you are!!! I was getting really worried. You went so quiet. I was like, 'feck, where is she, is she OK?' God, you're still with us. Great, that's great.

And thank you so much for posting the photo 'properly'. Looks amazing.
Hahaha I figured she would jump to it before I could lol a sign she's alive lol!

Such an amazingly beautiful picture. 🥰

Oh, there you are!!! I was getting really worried. You went so quiet. I was like, 'feck, where is she, is she OK?' God, you're still with us. Great, that's great.

And thank you so much for posting the photo 'properly'. Looks amazing.
I’m sorry to have worried you!! While Michael has certainly rendered me speechless and lifeless from his GD sexiness and my totally inability to manage my response to it… idk what else I was going to say. But no, I’m still mostly hanging on lol.

And yes it is stunning. His action shots from the Bad tour just wreck me. And what’s funny is I find him desperately attractive all the time, but there is something about the Bad era, man. It’s like I lose my humanity and all dignity lol

Hahaha I figured she would jump to it before I could lol a sign she's alive lol!

Such an amazingly beautiful picture. 🥰
Isn't it beautiful? It's funny, I keep on seeing amazing Bad photos (usually with the silver top) and thinking it's the best one I've seen and then another one pops up which is even better. It's ridiculous. I know it was a long tour and he's insanely beautiful but the sheer quantity of gorgeous photos from these shows is ... it's just ... I can hardly understand where they are all coming from.

Isn't it beautiful? It's funny, I keep on seeing amazing Bad photos (usually with the silver top) and thinking it's the best one I've seen and then another one pops up which is even better. It's ridiculous. I know it was a long tour and he's insanely beautiful but the sheer quantity of gorgeous photos from these shows is ... it's just ... I can hardly understand where they are all coming from.
Heaven. They are coming from heaven.

Or hell. Because I’m burning alive and this is torture. Sigh.

It was just a ridiculous time for the world. I am so glad if I couldn’t actually be alive to appreciate the Bad era, I was born during it so I can pretend we are cosmically connected and that is why I’m such a raving psycho about it.

But truly. I believe my response is the only reasonable one. A reasonable response to unnaturally alluring stimuli!!

I’m sorry to have worried you!! While Michael has certainly rendered me speechless and lifeless from his GD sexiness and my totally inability to manage my response to it… idk what else I was going to say. But no, I’m still mostly hanging on lol.

And yes it is stunning. His action shots from the Bad tour just wreck me. And what’s funny is I find him desperately attractive all the time, but there is something about the Bad era, man. It’s like I lose my humanity and all dignity lol
I love seeing all these photos from all the different eras. It's helping me to understand my own 'Michael' phases. The 1980's was intense cos that was me falling for Michael as a dancer. And he's getting his image together, getting his 'edge'. And he's just ... 'blossoming' isn't quite the right word but it'll have to do. Just awesome.

Heaven. They are coming from heaven.

Or hell. Because I’m burning alive and this is torture. Sigh.

It was just a ridiculous time for the world. I am so glad if I couldn’t actually be alive to appreciate the Bad era, I was born during it so I can pretend we are cosmically connected and that is why I’m such a raving psycho about it.

But truly. I believe my response is the only reasonable one. A reasonable response to unnaturally alluring stimuli!!
Cosmic connection. Makes sense to me. 🙃

Back