Rare Pictures Thread

That first one is probably my favourite look, button down shirt, sunglasses and the hat.
I’m also in love with that look! Actually his WMA look in I think 93 is probably one of my favorite looks EVER on any person lol

cutevestmj.jpg

So adorably handsome 🥰

Um, yeah, he is but what's going on in the background? Racks of boxer shorts? Or am I losing it? Quite possible after yesterday's encounter with the MITM compilation.

Anyway, lovely photo. Really sweet.
Oh no dear, I saw that too thinking hmm...interesting area lol :ROFLMAO: but of course I was distracted by this gloriously handsome fella standing right there. ;)🥰

It's such a sweet photo though 🥰

Oh no dear, I saw that too thinking hmm...interesting area lol :ROFLMAO: but of course I was distracted by this gloriously handsome fella standing right there. ;)🥰

It's such a sweet photo though 🥰
Glad it wasn't just me. Cos my brain def has gone a bit mad since yesterday. I was going through loads of photos yesterday (dunno if you noticed that, lol) and I found one I really liked and it was one you had posted. But here's the weird thing. I looked at the photo, thought, 'oh who posted this', looked at the profile pic, it's yours and my instant thought was, 'oh, MM90 looks EXACTLY like Michael. She could be his twin!'

Pause for 3 or 4 seconds while my brain struggles to keep up. Then I realised my mistake.

Seriously. I'm not making this up. I had 3 or 4 seconds where I thought the photo of Michael was you. He is wrecking my brain, I swear.

Glad it wasn't just me. Cos my brain def has gone a bit mad since yesterday. I was going through loads of photos yesterday (dunno if you noticed that, lol) and I found one I really liked and it was one you had posted. But here's the weird thing. I looked at the photo, thought, 'oh who posted this', looked at the profile pic, it's yours and my instant thought was, 'oh, MM90 looks EXACTLY like Michael. She could be his twin!'

Pause for 3 or 4 seconds while my brain struggles to keep up. Then I realised my mistake.

Seriously. I'm not making this up. I had 3 or 4 seconds where I thought the photo of Michael was you. He is wrecking my brain, I swear.
Oh goodness, you have been rolling with those photos I have seen lol!

Hahaha by golly, you've entered the twilight zone :ROFLMAO: hey I'll take that as a compliment lol it made me laugh lol! Oh the things this man does to all of our brains is insane...I'm surprised I'm still hanging on myself lol

Oh goodness, you have been rolling with those photos I have seen lol!

Hahaha by golly, you've entered the twilight zone :ROFLMAO: hey I'll take that as a compliment lol it made me laugh lol! Oh the things this man does to all of our brains is insane...I'm surprised I'm still hanging on myself lol
Yep, definitely in the twilight zone, lol.

Anyway, just real quick, going back to the photo you posted. His hands. The way he has them clasped like that. Just so endearing. And the black waistcoat against the dark shirt. Glorious.

Yep, definitely in the twilight zone, lol.

Anyway, just real quick, going back to the photo you posted. His hands. The way he has them clasped like that. Just so endearing. And the black waistcoat against the dark shirt. Glorious.
It is so endearing, and the color contrast with his waistcoat, just gorgeous.

Aww I love the idea of him shopping in some little boutique somewhere and just living his life. Idk if that’s what is happening, but it’s nice to imagine.
Yes, I did assume he must be in some rich person's boutique. Otherwise I can't make sense of it, lol.

This photo could almost have gone into the 'Michael's hands' thread. That said, it's definitely rare. And definitely beautiful.

Yes, I did assume he must be in some rich person's boutique. Otherwise I can't make sense of it, lol.

This photo could almost have gone into the 'Michael's hands' thread. That said, it's definitely rare. And definitely beautiful.
Oh yeah that's true! But yes definitely beautiful.🥰

This is again a fake photo.

Original photo is this:

852741963456.jpg

What! Are you kidding me! :eek: why would someone do that :mad:. I can't really tell if the fake was created from the original, its the same expression, but still why why why would someone do such a thing! :mad:

What! Are you kidding me! :eek: why would someone do that :mad:. I can't really tell if the fake was created from the original, its the same expression, but still why why why would someone do such a thing! :mad:
Yeah I don’t think it looks fake at all or like it came from that second pic, although it looks like it was taken on the same day perhaps. It’s so strange to think someone would photoshop glasses onto him? So bizarre.

But he looks hot in both pictures, glasses or no glasses, which was the point of posting it (at least for me lol) so 🤷‍♀️

Crazy to imagine so many fake photos floating around, especially when they are so benign! But hey, I guess people have a lot of time on their hands lol. Dumb.

People will photoshop anything, really. It's stupid, and yes, very bizare indeed. To me, that picture is an obvious photoshop. Those glasses look so fake on his head, and those are not his hands

Changed my mind. This whole photoshopping malarkey has got me second-guessing every blimmin' choice I want to make. 🙁

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO: He is telling you to just relax and it easy with those hands. Beautiful messy curls 🤗
Ooooh no! That's not how it lands with me. There's nothing relaxing or 'taking it easy' with those hands in that position. I can't explain it but whenever he does this (Jam / Bremen or the Bad video*) I just lose it. I don't know what it is but I have always found it to be wildly exciting. But this? His hands like this? I find this WAY more exciting and wild and irresistible.

<*slightly different version in Bad>

Last edited:
The coolness factor. His coolness is off the chart.
Yessss!!! We do NOT give enough love to the Thriller era on these threads!! (Or really pre-Bad). I love his OTW and Thriller years so much. You know, for me, coolness almost always = mega sexiness lol

Yessss!!! We do NOT give enough love to the Thriller era on these threads!! (Or really pre-Bad). I love his OTW and Thriller years so much. You know, for me, coolness almost always = mega sexiness lol
Michael's rock star Thriller era coolness cannot be contained by the English language. It is an entity as yet unnamed. Adored and appreciated but unnamed.

Back