Rare Pictures Thread

I just woke up and now my heart is immediately a flutter!! These are the moments I’m glad I wasn’t around in the 80s bc if I had seen Captain EO as a child I would 100% be single to this day, holding out for Michael and Michael only lol.
Good way to start your morning! I wish I had known him and had raised my standards :D

1489143_451175728327389_1244037694_n.jpg

MJ-Bad-Era-michael-jackson-7237806-600-926.jpg
I normally don't bump stuff if the copyright thing is going across his face but could not resist this one. It's just too delicious.

My mind is actually exploding with what you’ve done here! 😂
... and my brain is still burning like a wild fire from your fantasy explanation earlier. That was quite the moment, I can tell you, lol.

I was very happy discovering all these lovely pics. Photos of Michael I've already seen? I can never get enough. But coming across new ones has its own special ... something or other. My brain has given out. :D

Last edited:
I don’t really know what qualifies as a rare photo because I’m still pretty new to MJ compared to others, but I saw this in a Facebook post and I almost died

I already have a thing for men with glasses. MICHAEL with glasses?!? Omg.

Oh, this is lovely. When we see Michael wearing glasses it's usually mature Michael. And I love that. But this is gorgeous. And definitely rare. Although in truth, I don't care all that much whether a photo is rare or not. I just want lovely pics of Michael.

He looks so relaxed here and I love his expression and the glasses are cute and really suit him and that maroon shirt with the black jacket ... ooh, so gorgeous. Curls, glasses, hat, a little smile. Loving it. ❤️ 💝 🥰

Last edited:
... and my brain is still burning like a wild fire from your fantasy explanation earlier. That was quite the moment, I can tell you, lol.

I was very happy discovering all these lovely pics. Photos of Michael I've already seen? I can never get enough. But coming across new ones has its own special ... something or other. My brain has given out. :D
LOL I’m sorry… I hope it wasn’t a terrible moment! Hahaha

Oh, this is lovely. When we see Michael wearing glasses it's usually mature Michael. And I love that. But this is gorgeous. And definitely rare. Although in truth, I don't care all that much whether a photo is rare or not. I just want lovely pics of Michael.

He looks so relaxed here and I love his expression and the glasses are cute and really suit him and that maroon shirt with the black jacket ... ooh, so gorgeous. Curls, glasses, hat, a little smile. Loving it. ❤️ 💝 🥰
1000% all of this! According to the post it was during the HIStory recording sessions, but who knows lol. He looks sooo cute and relaxed. He looks just like a regular guy and I love it. But yes absolutely gorgeous and swoon worthy.

Oh and I also don’t care about the rareness of a photo in part because so many are still new to me! And I love that. Bc my god do I look at a lot of Michael lol

I don’t really know what qualifies as a rare photo because I’m still pretty new to MJ compared to others, but I saw this in a Facebook post and I almost died

I don't think I have ever seen him with glasses like that. Just in some video where he is reading something and pulls out his glasses saying - I need glasses now. Something like that. So this is rare :) And so 🥰, he should be wearing those more often. And that smile

.... I got so distracted, could not even finish my sentence.
And that smile, feels like he is just having a casual moment with friends. Love ❤️ these casual pictures so much!

LOL I’m sorry… I hope it wasn’t a terrible moment! Hahaha
No, definitely not. It was 'interesting'. Your imagination is like a wild fire, I think, whereas mine is more like a cigarette lighter, lol.

Ngl, I can definitely relate more to the fantasy fragments that Hiker posts but it's all good. I love all these differences. I can understand your fantasies, it's just that my brain goes in different directions.

I think your fantasies are proper fantasies, I think mine are more like daydreams. I *just* figured that out.

And that smile, feels like he is just having a casual moment with friends.
That's it exactly. I think that's part of why I love this image so much. It isn't just that Michael looks to-die-for gorgeous. He looks relaxed in the way you would be when you're with people you know well and you feel safe. It doesn't look like he's being 'Michael Jackson', it looks like he's being Michael.

1000% all of this! According to the post it was during the HIStory recording sessions, but who knows lol.
Oh, this is interesting. I don't usually go down the 'detective' route with Michael but I'm interested in this cos it looks like he's wearing a wedding ring which I thought he only did when he was married to Debbie. I could be wrong cos his personal life was never of any interest to me - and still isn't now - but it would be interesting to know more about where and when this photo was taken just because it's so lovely.

He looks sooo cute and relaxed. He looks just like a regular guy and I love it.
He does look exactly like a regular guy. I can hardly stand it.

Oh, this is interesting. I don't usually go down the 'detective' route with Michael but I'm interested in this cos it looks like he's wearing a wedding ring which I thought he only did when he was married to Debbie
Nice observation about the ring. He definitely wore it during HIStory era because it had a habit of flying out during the performances :) .

Nice observation about the ring. He definitely wore it during HIStory era because it had a habit of flying out during the performances :) .
Aha! Good work, detective. I don't watch live stuff so did not know this. All these little details, so interesting.

Aha! Good work, detective. I don't watch live stuff so did not know this. All these little details, so interesting.
There are so many great moments in the live stuff! Education is incomplete without that ;) There is always time to join watch party. There are also many smaller footage / compilations online.

Back