Rare, Unreleased Michael Jackson Album Goes Up for Auction

I see madonna is going after the auction house aswell now over stolen items.they arent doing very well ?

It's sad that the Cascio's are still enjoying fame and their names in headlines, seven years after 'Michael' album was released.
Their track record prove that they are not worth the time and effort.

Is everyone on the page that they believe Frank is in on this or "knows" the tracks are fake? Basically I am trying to figure out is if everyone is mad at Frank too for the tracks..

well wasnt frank the co producer of those tracks or was the one that gave those tracks to sony?

8701girl, he wasn't the co producer.. At least to my knowledge, he's not credited at least, and he said he had nothing to do with the tracks but believes they are Michael.. He said over and over "I had nothing to do with the music"...

That is why I don't get why we attack the cascio family as a whole when to my knowledge Frank had nothing to do with the album.. maybe I'm wrong?

According to the auction house, the album was obtained by "the personal friend and personal assistant to Michael whose family was very close to Michael for many years, traveling all over the world with him."

Frank was mjs personal assistant through the early 00's

Somebody created those songs to deceive. We musn't forget that at some stage in this timeline there was very clear intent. By whom, I don't know.

8701girl, he wasn't the co producer.. At least to my knowledge, he's not credited at least, and he said he had nothing to do with the tracks but believes they are Michael.. He said over and over "I had nothing to do with the music"...

That is why I don't get why we attack the cascio family as a whole when to my knowledge Frank had nothing to do with the album.. maybe I'm wrong?

Frank was not involved with the creation of the tracks and should not be blamed for their existence.

However, he is the one trying to auction them off now as Michael's personally owned copy of his 'last album' and that is what he is being blamed for. As Korgnex explained on page 2 of this thread, that simply is not possible and the item is thus a fake. Michael Prince also confirmed this (as quoted by AlwaysThere on page 3: "No. That's not my or Brads or MJ's writing. And it would always have the song title and version # on it, and many times the date. All bible CDs were one song only. It's a fake.") Is it possible that he found the disc somewhere and is unaware that it is a fake? Perhaps, but then he should not have added a certificate of authenticity. It also seems incredibly far-fetched to me, especially given some of the other sketchy items he has been selling.

And although Frank has said he had nothing to do with the tracks and wanted to stay out of it, he has defended them publically and has gone beyond simply saying that he thinks that Michael is singing on them. For instance, during that Q&A that I posted on page 1 of this thread, he said that the version of Breaking News that was streamed on MichaelJackson.com prior to the album's release was 'not the right version' (seemingly implying that that mix did not contain Michael, but the album mix did). Apart from being a ridiculous argument, this was a blatant lie: the mix was identical to the one released on the album. When a fan asked why they did not provide some sort of proof of authenticity (e.g. video, acapella, studio banter), he deflected by saying that MJ liked their house exactly because they did not want to record him all the time (trying to play into the fact that fans knew Michael loved his privacy). Apart from that being a non-answer, the Cascios have stated themselves that proof does exist, so it makes no sense. Plus, they showed several pictures and home videos on Oprah (so they were not that opposed to filming him), and Frank has been auctioning off private footage of Michael through the same auction house - he can spare us his comments about respecting Michael's privacy. Finally, he also flat out states that it is Michael singing on the album, and vaguely alludes to some sort of conspiracy by referring to jealousy, John McClain being involved, and stating we have to 'read between the lines'. If he wanted to stay out of it, he could have simply said he had nothing to do with the creation of the album and refused to further discuss it, but he did not. It's all a bunch of nonsense.

Okay do not be messing up my favor Smile love that song i get sad every time i hear it.

It makes me furious how, still to this date, they try so desperately and shamelessly to make money out of Michael... Hope no one would fall into the tramp and they won't make anymore dollar .:mat:

Back