Votes: 38 19.4%

Votes: 69 35.2%
  • 5 (best)

Votes: 78 39.8%

• Total voters
last album from michael, .treasure it.

Last edited:
5/5
I love this Album. I never boarded to listen it.
Yes, it's Invincible !!

4/5. It's a good album but i do feel that MJ relied way too much on outside songwriters and there's not enough self written Michael Jackson songs. Out of the whole album there was only 2 songs he wrote completly on his own. Speechless and The Lost Children

Compare that to his previous albums

Songs MJ wrote on HIStory:
They Don't Care About Us
Stranger In Moscow
Earth Song
D.S
Money
Childhood
Little Susie

Songs MJ wrote on Dangerous:
Heal The World
Black Or White (Minus the rap)
Who Is It
Will You Be There

Songs MJ wrote on Bad:
Bad
The Way You Make Me Feel
Speed Demon
Liberian Girl
Another Part Of Me
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal
Leave Me Alone

Also The songs that MJ co-wrote with other people during Dangerous, HIStory and Blood On The Dance Floor still had a big Michael Jackson feel to them. You could tell that MJ had put his stamp on those songs. Invincible doesn't have that Michael Jackson sound with the exception of a few songs in my opinion

Last edited:
Three. :) I think it's miles better than all or most of the pop albums that are coming out nowadays but certain parts of the production is ridiculous e.g. when during the 2nd chorus of BN, the volume decreases.

I would rate it a 3.5. because the first half the the album is good but the second half is ok.

4.9/5, I absolutely love Invincible, maybe a few changes changes could have been made to make the album perfect, hence the reason it's a 4.9 and not 5, Speechless is still one of my favourite MJ songs of all time :heart: :)

hmm in general i would give it a 5, BUT in comparison to his other albums it gets a 3.
I love Invincible I really do, but the other albums, especially history, dangerous and bad are simply better IMO.

Back