Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 9 4.6%

Votes: 38 19.4%

Votes: 69 35.2%
  • 5 (best)

Votes: 78 39.8%

• Total voters
5/5! :)

I love all the songs!!!! (except from 2000 watts...)I think that songs like whatever happens, speechless, don't walk away, you are my life etc are some of his best!!!!!:clapping:

I gave it 1, because by Michael's standards that's the worst album he did, by far. Even though it is a world class album it's nowhere close what he has done before.

I gave it a 4. Some songs just didn't grow on me, but my favorite is 2000 Watts. :)

I'm gonna give it a 4: not the best, but certainly very good :)

i dunno about you guys
but for me....
it's the BEST album EVER
invincible 1#
history2#

I gave it a 4 out of 5. I was judging it against all albums out there. If I only judge it against MJ's albums, it'd get a 2. Definitely not his best work but still a great album.

I would have rathered songs like Shout and Escape in there instead of Speechless and The Lost Children. JMO!

You know, I bought Thriller and Invincible at the same time when I first became a fan. I was 12. And I had NO IDEA that Thriller was like 'the album' so I listened to Invincible first and I fell in love with it. I was amazed at how beautiful and funky it was, I was definitely drawn to it straight away :) And then I heard Thriller and I fell in love with that too (of course :wub:) and all I could think was THIS MAN IS THE GREATEST EVER AND MAKES THE GREATEST MUSIC! I didn't have any expectations or any pre-conceived ideas on Michael's sound etc so I heard Invincible with fresh ears and I had never heard his huge hits..and I think that made a difference and I think it shows how much Invincible stands on its own feet :)

I LOVE IT! 1000000000/5 :wub:

i gotta say, i am only 5 years younger than MJ so i have grown up with him and all his albums and i love all of them but to me Invincible is just out of this world. its what i listen to most. i love the funkier stuff from OTW which is timeless and Thriller,, well sales say it all. i'm no music expert i just know what i like and to me Invincible is shere genious . just my opinion though.

So, 71 % of the fans really love Invincible...(4 or 5 stars)

3/5.. good, not great. It's completely overdone in every single aspect. I think the album would have been MUCH better if it was just "toned down" a bit.

4/5 for me. It has a lot of songs on it & if I skip songs it's usually only two, so I'd say it's a strong album. Plus it sounds better the more I listen to it which is better than loving an album to start with & gradually going off it.

Amazing album! I had to give it a 4 though since Dangerous is the #5 in my book.

Back