real mj at mjjc

Apparently he did have a username here but none of the admins will let anyone know it out of respect.

Though it would be funny if one of us had actually got into a debate with him about something and we didn't even know it was him

Apparently he did have a username here but none of the admins will let anyone know it out of respect.

Though it would be funny if one of us had actually got into a debate with him about something and we didn't even know it was him

Hahah! I knew he was on here, he wanted the curls thread bumped as he couldn't find it if it went to page 2! Wonder what that "debate" was about?

Oh wow really he had an account? Please admins if you do read this do tell I would love to know what MJ wrote(i'm sure many others do too) and thought on this website if he wasn't just browsing through without posting. I'm not sure why it would be disrespectful?

I don't see a problem with them releasing his username now. I could understand before he passed not giving it out obviously, but now i think it would be a wonderful treat... I mean, just to see what he wrote ya know? his thoughts.. That would be awesome.. I'm not going to bother admins about it, but it would be really cool..

Apparently, he posted a few times on the old MJFC forum (which just recently closed down), under an alias, of course. I wish I could get to that discussion thread and post it here. It was interesting. I think I remember an older member saying he personally contacted someone or something, also.

That's why I haven't changed my user name, I'm pretty sure he saw it and might (I'm guessing) liked it.

I remember a fan suggested she would liked to see his eyes and he appeared next day without sunglasses, another suggested him to wear a Peter Pan t-shirt and Michael wore it next day and I commented how handome he looked and how happy I was to see him more often but the black mask matched better with his outfits and then he wore it. Memories! :girl_sigh: :girl_love:

If the account is diactivated, it'd be nice to know his user name.

popcorn-MJ.gif
:shifty:

Awesome-Funny-GIFs-xSmoochie-michael-jackson-17306848-420-298.gif
:whisperinginear :nono: >>> :shutup: :censored: :fortuneteller:

:p :fear:

Yes, Michael was here. He was sooooooooooooo close to us! :girl_in_love: Oh God..... :cry: *big sigh*

Last edited:

Ha that would be funny

Open mouth, insert foot lol. :ph34r:

Kidding, kidding. I'm sure he got a thrill, moving among his fans undetected, able to see how people naturally interact. :heart:

Well, I don't think HEAVEN has Net access though :blink: Would be cool however but NAH :blush:

Indeed, Michael was here when he was with us :wub:

Out of RESPECT and to KEEP the 'tiniest' bit of Privacy still left, the username should remain PRIVATE! :agree:

Yep, I :love: that fact too :clapping: That Michael could be able to see how people 'naturally' interact :agree:

NOT everything about his life should be EXPOSED :blush:

Well, I don't think HEAVEN has Net access though :blink: Would be cool however but NAH :blush:

Indeed, Michael was here when he was with us :wub:

Out of RESPECT and to KEEP the 'tiniest' bit of Privacy still left, the username should remain PRIVATE! :agree:

Yep, I :love: that fact too :clapping: That Michael could be able to see how people 'naturally' interact :agree:

NOT everything about his life should be EXPOSED :blush:
plz just pm me.:flowers: i become his biggest fan after his death. plz

That's just not possible to reveal it, and it won't happen, sorry.
To be honest I don't know his username and I don't think any other mod knows except for Gaz. I would like to know it too, but we just have to deal with it and understand that it's a secret and move on.

ya. I WANT TO KNOW TOO!! I MEAN ALL CELEBS USE INTERNET NOW AND POST TO FANS SO WHY CAN'T THE ADMIN DISCLOSE HIS USERNAME? I WANT TO KNOW HIS USERNAME HERE BEFORE I DIE. LOL BUT SERIOUSLY. I WANT TO EXPERIENCE WHAT IT IS LIKE TO SEE OUR IDOL'S POSTS.
:cry:

yea @bad25 admins, plz give us the username. we are only want to see our legends posts nothing more.

All celebs ain't Michael.
Michael was way above all those celebrities you hear of today.
You just can't shout 'I plz give us username or i will leave this forum' to the admins, because admins are a part of his legacy and one of the things that created all the mess around Michael, was the attack on his privacy.
Michael even made a song about his privacy called Privacy.

So in love for Michael, keep it private.

Is it never ever going to be revealed to us? Regarding his privacy I can't speak for him but I could assume his username on a internet forum being found out to be the last of his worries.

I often wonder if Michael would of used Twitter in anyway if he were around today or if Twitter was around during Michael's life?

I don't think twitter was around in 2009.

How amazing would daily or even weekly updates would have been.

I often wonder if Michael would of used Twitter in anyway if he were around today or if Twitter was around during Michael's life?

I don't think twitter was around in 2009.

How amazing would daily or even weekly updates would have been.

Twitter was very much around in 2009 it was founded in 2006 but was no where near as popular as it is today. To my knowledge MJ didn't have a Twitter but in an interview with his bodyguards after his death when asked a question about MJs social media use they said he did use Facebook and had an account on it.

Twitter was around in 2009. I got my Twitter account in May of 2008, and I remember the month because I had caught a horrible cold at a concert I'd gone to a few days previously, so I was in bed and bored and decided to make an account. I think Twitter itself started in like 2007. (edit: actually '06)

edit: whoops, typed too slowly apparently :p

yea @bad25 admins, plz give us username. we are only want to see our legends posts nothing more.

I would really love to know what his username was and it would be super awesome to know, but at the same time Michael is still very much a public celebrity even in death. If it were revealed, there's no doubt his posts would probably show up in the media. So I think I can respect why the mods would want to keep his name here private.

Twitter was very much around in 2009 it was founded in 2006 but was no where near as popular as it is today. To my knowledge MJ didn't have a Twitter but in an interview with his bodyguards after his death when asked a question about MJs social media use they said he did use Facebook and had an account on it.

I wonder if his fb friends knew it was him, lucky them. :sigh:

They also said he loved to buy Peter Pan collectibles on eBay and listen to Janet Jackson's music. If he never posted here, he had the account to know what we were talking about, what we thought or wanted. I'd feel so embarrassed if any of us made him feel uncomfortable or embarrassed with the Manhood thread, it was wild before we were asked to keep it PG 13. :blush: He knew how much us girls love the Gold Pants, that's he asked Bush to make him the ones he wore on TII. Michael has been the only artist I've seen he's cared so much for his fans, I miss those little but so meaningful gestures, I miss him so much every day! :boohoo:

On the MJFC they said Michael has an account and did post sometimes ...But it went back a long time and messages were hard to track ...I remember I have read some, but also there the mods, admins etc never revealed his usersname, so we could only guess and believe a woman named Sara (not 100% sure about the name Sara)
So what I have read back then, could have been his but also someone else....we will never know for sure.
Don't forget there are people who say (said) they were Michael, or at least let people think it was him.....very disturbing and poor!!
I desided to gave up searching for his post a long time ago, My advise: Listen to your heart and YOU know what his messages would be like! ;)

yea @bad25 admins, plz give us username. we are only want to see our legends posts nothing more.

I'm sure Michael wouldn't have posted much on forums and just preferred to read what the fans were talking about.
Back in the day when the chatrooms were around however (Sony's MJ chatroom and later the MJNO chatroom) there were many rumours Michael had been in there talking to fans. However with all the fakers no one knew for sure if they had talked to him or not.

I can say from personal experience that the 1 person I spoke to who I strongly believe might have been him (or it was just a very good faker), was very interested in my life and wanted to know what my life was like and how I was doing in school (as I was a teen and studying around that time). During the course of our chats they also wanted to know why I was an MJ fan and what my favorite songs were, and very interested in why I loved Michael so much. He would talk about how 'cool' it would be to meet Michael that he was sure he was a really nice guy. LOL!

Last edited:
I wonder if Prince, Paris and Blanket also visit this forum from time to time. Probably refreshing to see people who love her father then the trash in the media.

now we know who is the one leaked all the stuff! :D

Back