real of fake?

how come in the pics with michael and his legs in the same picture you cant see the vitiligo??? but in the closeups of his leg you can see it reallyyyyy clearly???

I found this picture in a fourum and they said that it belongs to Michael , it is michael's leg during the trail 2003 when a spider bit him !
I just want to know if this pic real or not?

get-7-2008-a3r3wzq2.jpg
[/URL] [/img]

a3r3wzq2.jpg

I cant see the pics!They aren't opened!:(

But I saw some pics when MJ was bit for spiders...Poor,Michael!

I have HORROR of sipders!Always!

Please don't speak of his health. You may speak about the spider bite but his health is not premitted to be spoken of.

Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwww my God! I didnt know about it! I never heard that Michael was biten by a spider.

But let me tell you, spiders bite can cause an awful wound! A very close friend of mine was biten by a very small spider and it caused a big and awful wound in his leg... it was like he was shot by a gun! Really terrible! So I'm sure it is true, because I have seen it with my own eyes. Its terribleeeeee and it hurts ALOT!

now i hate spiders!whooo!i didnt know spiders are harmfull!
aww!ouch michael!i feel his pain!

mybe the spider is a man!and he got jelous to mjj bcoz his girlfriend got crush to mj!whoowee!

Geez, I knew he was bitten by a spider, but I didnt know how bad it was, its a big wound there!! :eek:

“I didn’t take one pain pill to deal with the excruciating pain”, Jackson proudly tells GLOBE.
“I have just been dealing with it by meditating. I deal with it and rise above it. Elisabeth Taylor once told me to rise above it when I was nervous to go onstage. I know that other people who have this are in agony. But I have to rise above it and, like a force, I am doing it. I am rising above it”.

Thats a brave fella right there...
I guess he didnt wanna take painkillers because he recovered from his addiction to them back in 93 and would never want to take them again so he doesnt get addicted again, especially since he was in trial again and wasnt at his best...
God bless his heart. God to know he got over it but his own power of will... :clapping:

I heard it was either a brown recluse or some other type of recluse. Those things are devastating if they bite you. I'm afraid of the things especially with my kids and I had to kill one that almost got to my little girl. Google the kind of bites they can cause and you'll be scared out of your mind! I'm surprised Michael recovered and scabbed over as quickly as he did. That HAD to be excruciatingly painful.

ouchhhh..... i got bitten by a spidey on my arm and it hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrts!!!!

yeah mjroxworld, that's definately a brown recluse bite. Only real venomous spiders in U.S. are the black widow and the brown recluse. The brown recluse is a very small brown spider with a violin pattern on it's back and it causes necrosis of the skin like that. Awful pain.

ohh man.. what a infected few of vounds!! aouch ! ohh poor you michael!! not so strange whit thoce barrles he had to wakl whit for support..but though so ill ALLWAYS be ther for you michael you have my full suprt..and ..love..ohh michaeel please love mehmmm?? aand let me love you to..as more than jts a...fan..i wanna be moer to you than dat..sorrry but seeing thse mkase me really wanna both hhurl and cry..sorry ! anja.. :( :( !

sweet little Michael :( ... what did that spider do to he's gorgious leg!! :p tell me where that spider is and I'll teach it a lesson of how you treat the king of pop!

how come in the pics with michael and his legs in the same picture you cant see the vitiligo??? but in the closeups of his leg you can see it reallyyyyy clearly???
Maybe he managed to put on a little make-up around it. I guess that the close-up's where not ment to reach the press. Can't see the reason why he would want those pictures to be shown to anyone else but he's doctor.

Last edited:
Back