Rebbie Jackson to be on "The View" on January 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she ever do something wrong?

Oh and I forgot to mention Rebbie's close relationship with Stacy Brown.

We all know about Stacy's actions during and after the trial. I just find it strange that Rebbie didn't kick his greasy behind to the curb, don't you find that strange?

I remember when that fool Stacy Brown wrote a long article regarding the entire family and he had Marlon STOCKING SHELVES AT THE LOCAL SUPERMARKET. I wonder what Rebbie thought of her friend's musings.

Does anybody remember that joint? Stacy dogged EACH brother! That article was a hot mess!

Last edited:
This is the reason I have lost respect for Rebbie Jackson:
On the Today Show when asked how Michael's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket were doing, Rebbie in a very off-handed way said:
"Oh they are with their cousins;" but she forgot to mention they were with their cousins and Alejandra.
This interview was pre-Jaffar-Stun Gun, and pre-Alejandra's-Big-Hayvenhurst-Take-Over. Well, now, we know a lot more about the type of living environment Michael's childen were in. Don't we?

Alejandra and 80+ yr old Katherine were the "responsible" adult family members around; so I guess as far as Rebbie was concerned Alejandra was an O.K. role model for her brother Michael's children.

My prayer is that, at least one of Michael's sisters will find some
time to spend, loving and caring time with Michael's children: Prince, Paris and Blanket.
This is all I would just like to hear one of them say:
"I spend loving, quality, time with Michael's children,
and I do instruct and watch out for them." :angel:

Last edited:
Sorry, but in my opinion, they are ALL cut from the same cloth, when it comes to their brother Michael.

I don't watch The View, so I'm not sure if a person would be able to perform. I'm "thinking" that they will ask her what she is up to now, AFTER they grill her about Michael's life and his children.

I mean, let's be for real, that's ALL they are really interested in anyway. LOL! If they were really interested in Rebbie Jackson and what she's been up to, they would have had her on the program YEARS AGO, in my opinion.
more like decades ago the woman is 60 plus :p

Re: Rebbie Jackson to be on "The View"

Whatever. I think you know very well what I meant so I see no need to continue this conversation. Let's get back on topic.

It's all good. LOL! When people say: WHATEVER. I always translate it to mean they agree with me, but don't want to admit it.

But you're right, let's get back on topic:

I wonder if Rebbie will sing Centipede. LOL!

It's all good. LOL! When people say: WHATEVER. I always translate it to mean they agree with me, but don't want to admit it.

But you're right, let's get back on topic:

I wonder if Rebbie will sing Centipede. LOL!

Well I bet you "win" a lot of arguments that way ;) For the record, in this case "whatever" means I made my point and so did you, we will not agree on this so there's no use in discussing this further.

I've never heard Rebbie sing before but I heard she's got quite a good voice so I'd like to hear her sing. I don't think she will though.

Back to Rebbie.... I am not sure it will be a sitdown interview. I think Woopie & her will be plugging some Disney cruise ish.

Again I ask, where were all these Jacksons on June 24th 2009???

Well I bet you "win" a lot of arguments that way ;) For the record, in this case "whatever" means I made my point and so did you, we will not agree on this so there's no use in discussing this further.

I've never heard Rebbie sing before but I heard she's got quite a good voice so I'd like to hear her sing. I don't think she will though.

I don't believe we were ARGUING. I thought we were having a respectful, LIVELY discussion. My bad! I actually think the discussion is more fruitful when the opinions differ. I mean, if we ALL shared the same exact opinions, this place would be VERY boring, in my opinion.

The only Rebbie Jackson song I remember hearing was Centipede and that was so long ago. I have no idea what she sounds like know.

Ur purposely turning a blind eye on her past antics arent you?
NUMEROUS members have repeatedly told you what she did in these past one and half years, now if u choose to over read it fine, but don't go this way, it's ridiculous, it's better to be upfront and just state 'I dont care what she did, and even if u tell me I won't listen, she is a Jackson and got every right to be a hypocrite'

I must have missed a post, because I didn't see a single post on her 'past antics', just about other Jacksons. The vast majority of this thread is off topic.

Please don't put words in my mouth just because I'm not a fellow Jackson family hater.

After Twinklee's post there were actually some insightful posts about Rebbie and her past attitude towards Michael. I was confused to read the Stacey Brown story as I was under the impression that that was the name of her daughter. I was not aware of this. I reckon she may not have had that big of an influence on this friend.

Last time I saw Rebbie doing something publicly (apart from the memorial that is) was when she was promoting her Yours Faithfully album in my country, around 1998. She was talking really kind about Michael and she sounded very grateful for him helping her career and prodcing some of her tracks. I'm curious to see what this new interview will be like as she almost never speaks out on anything.

So much hate in here... too much hate in here!
I get it, the Jackson family have gone to far according to most of you and they have done nothing to earn any respect. I'm not happy how they done some things but I can't take Mrs Jackson talking about Michael's nose as something against michael but as Oprah asking about it (if I remember right) and her answering, maybe she could have said that she didn't want to talk about it but at the same time she didn't say anything that was a lie. She doesn't talk about Jermiane because no one really cares about Jermiane and no reporter have asked her about his money situation. What 3T and the kids have done or not done is just what we think, do we know for sure this is what happen?
My point is, there will never be anyone out there who does Michael justice according to us fans. Call me naiv, call me even stupid, but I still today (and I'm the only one I know) have a very VERY hard time thinking they are doing this in the way we fans interprete it. I believe they all love him more than we can ever understand and I believe they, just every family, have to go through a lot of stuff, but they are all at the end of they still his family, they are the once who have Michael's children becuase that's what Michael wanted. I do believe that Michael also would like us to respect that the knew what he was doing and that he loved his family more than anything and that we at least need to show respect, more than we do right now.

I have been a Michael Jackson fan for 35 plus years, and I can assure you Michael's family deserve all the criticism
they are getting.
If his family had gotten public criticism and a visit from the Departiment of Families' and Children's Services concerning the way they were working Michael Jackson day and night,
then I believe Michael Jackson
would still be with us in this time and dimension.

Last edited:
I must have missed a post, because I didn't see a single post on her 'past antics', just about other Jacksons. The vast majority of this thread is off topic.

Please don't put words in my mouth just because I'm not a fellow Jackson family hater.
yeah you must have then, besides this ain't got nothing to do with being a fellow Jackson family hater, to set the record straight once and for all, I NEVER hated this family prior to Michael's death, dispite them doing questionable things in the past I supported this family, my family is from Angola which is in Africa, my family always used to look up in awe to this black family, because they turned something into reality what appeared to be a dream to them, this uneducated, working class, poor, family pursued their dreams in the late 60s. My mother used to be the biggest Jackson family stan there was until 2009. I grew up being taught to respect these people. But this family is full of envious jealous egomaniacs who after 30 years still can't stomach the fact that it was not them, who were meant to hit big time. But Michael. In their minds it's their time to shine, and it is not. They were never meant to shine, they were meant to be ordinary people and live ordinary lives, it was Michael who was the chosen one. And no going around calling your deceased brother a junkie in denial who needed to be lead to water, auctioning his personal items off, which were stolen when he died, calling him a drug addict, trying to rob him out of billions of dollars, threatening to call press on him, making fun of his looks on national television although living on the same dead son's money because u ain't got nothing else, pimping ur record deal barely 2 days after ur sons death, going around and defending Stacy Brown although the man called ur same brother everything but a child of God, throwing him under the bus while at the same time pimping out ur grown son on the same person's name. No my dear all this is INEXCUSABLE. And all this has NOTHING to do with hate, but a strong dislike based on their actions.
The whole bunch is a pitiful excuse of an ungrateful family. And I wish people like you would at least, accept these FACTS, which happened, Before going the 'you meanie JAckson family hater' route.
Because the truth really doesn't change either way, you can continue to refuse to acknowledge this or admit it it still doesn't matter. Nothing would change the bitter truth about the disgusting behavior displayed by this family, including Maureen Jackson since June 25, 2009.

very true. if your own family sell u out for a quick $ and dont defend your legacy and reputation and are helping your killer to walk free then who can u rely on?

Last edited:
yeah you must have then, besides this ain't got nothing to do with being a fellow Jackson family hater, to set the record straight once and for all, I NEVER hated this family prior to Michael's death, dispite them doing questionable things in the past I supported this family, my family is from Angola which is in Africa, my family always used to look up in awe to this black family, because they turned something into reality what appeared to be a dream to them, this uneducated, working class, poor, family pursued their dreams in the late 60s. My mother used to be the biggest Jackson family stan there was until 2009. I grew up being taught to respect these people. But this family is full of envious jealous egomaniacs who after 30 years still can't stomach the fact that it was not them, who were meant to hit big time. But Michael. In their minds it's their time to shine, and it is not. They were never meant to shine, they were meant to be ordinary people and live ordinary lives, it was Michael who was the chosen one. And no going around calling your deceased brother a junkie in denial who needed to be lead to water, auctioning his personal items off, which were stolen when he died, calling him a drug addict, trying to rob him out of billions of dollars, threatening to call press on him, making fun of his looks on national television although living on the same dead son's money because u ain't got nothing else, pimping ur record deal barely 2 days after ur sons death, going around and defending Stacy Brown although the man called ur same brother everything but a child of God, throwing him under the bus while at the same time pimping out ur grown son on the same person's name. No my dear all this is INEXCUSABLE. And all this has NOTHING to do with hate, but a strong dislike based on their actions.
The whole bunch is a pitiful excuse of an ungrateful family. And I wish people like you would at least, accept these FACTS, which happened, Before going the 'you meanie JAckson family hater' route.
Because the truth really doesn't change either way, you can continue to refuse to acknowledge this or admit it it still doesn't matter. Nothing would change the bitter truth about the disgusting behavior displayed by this family, including Maureen Jackson since June 25, 2009.

It's not my intention to deny any facts. I have found myself disgusted by Joe Jackson on numerous occasions (before and after June 25th 2009), and some of the family's behaviour is questionable to say the least. But I think most of them genuinaly loved Michael and they miss him as a son, brother, uncle. I just don't think it's my call, or any of tthe fans for that matter, to judge them so harshly. It's not for me to decide what's inexcusable as I don't know their hearts and true intentions. I understand some fans may want to vent their frustration about the family's actions and that's ok, but I don't get it that some of you turn every thread in 2300 Jackson street into a list of Jackson sins over and over again. It's of no use.

Thread cleaned.

I am so sick and tired of every thread going down this same freaking channel. The interview has not aired and some are already prejudging Rebbie. This has happened so many times on this forum where members have assumed what will take place and spit venom, only to be proven wrong. Now there are times when you were proven correct. But how about this for a change: Let's wait and see. IF she says something that she needs to be called out for, then have at. But don't turn every single thread into a Jackson tar and feathering. It is so ridiculous.

Also, this thread isn't about Katherine's Oprah interview, or Janet's or Randy's or anyone else's named Jackson. So don't even bring that mess in here.

And you know what, it really irks me when people make excuses for what the Jacksons say in interviews. You know what topics the interviewers are going to speak on beforehand. They come prepared with questions. Interviewees should come prepared with answers. That can limit stupidity from "slipping" out.

The Jacksons have been in the media's eye for years. Yet, they wouldn't dare say some of the stuff they are saying if MJ was alive. But because he is dead, and instead of honoring their brother and learning the words "No comment", they took off their mouth filter and disconnected their mouth from their brains in some instances. And, I think fans have every right to be upset at this.

The comments Katherine made about MJ's nose were discussed very thoroughly in the thread on that interview. If you want to continue discussing that, go there.

Lastly, please don't assume that fans only have a saintly image of MJ because unlike others, they know what it means to have a basic decorum, sense, class, and intelligence. As fans, we are very aware of some of his flaws.

Let's all at least wait for the interview until we start. It is possible to be pleasantly surprised.

Back to Rebbie.... I am not sure it will be a sitdown interview. I think Woopie & her will be plugging some Disney cruise ish.

Again I ask, where were all these Jacksons on June 24th 2009???

And this is the question!!!!!!

I'm sorry, whenever a member of Michael's family is appearing anywhere in the media (which they did'nt before June 25th) I automatically become skeptical. Whatever is being plugged, theres no way they are gonna miss asking her about Michael.

I'm sorry, whenever a member of Michael's family is appearing anywhere in the media (which they did'nt before June 25th) I automatically become skeptical. Whatever is being plugged, theres no way they are gonna miss asking her about Michael.
My guess is Rebbie may have gotten a gig singing on the cruise ship, or she is promoting her son.

Thread cleaned.

I am so sick and tired of every thread going down this same freaking channel. The interview has not aired and some are already prejudging Rebbie. This has happened so many times on this forum where members have assumed what will take place and spit venom, only to be proven wrong. Now there are times when you were proven correct. But how about this for a change: Let's wait and see. IF she says something that she needs to be called out for, then have at. But don't turn every single thread into a Jackson tar and feathering. It is so ridiculous.

Also, this thread isn't about Katherine's Oprah interview, or Janet's or Randy's or anyone else's named Jackson. So don't even bring that mess in here.

And you know what, it really irks me when people make excuses for what the Jacksons say in interviews. You know what topics the interviewers are going to speak on beforehand. They come prepared with questions. Interviewees should come prepared with answers. That can limit stupidity from "slipping" out.

The Jacksons have been in the media's eye for years. Yet, they wouldn't dare say some of the stuff they are saying if MJ was alive. But because he is dead, and instead of honoring their brother and learning the words "No comment", they took off their mouth filter and disconnected their mouth from their brains in some instances. And, I think fans have every right to be upset at this.

The comments Katherine made about MJ's nose were discussed very thoroughly in the thread on that interview. If you want to continue discussing that, go there.

Lastly, please don't assume that fans only have a saintly image of MJ because unlike others, they know what it means to have a basic decorum, sense, class, and intelligence. As fans, we are very aware of some of his flaws.

Let's all at least wait for the interview until we start. It is possible to be pleasantly surprised.

No one cares about her upcoming interview.

We are discussing her going on a show where one of the hosts called her brother a pedophile just last week.

FACT.

I am becoming skeptical now as well. I always had respect & love for his family before june 25th and so many yrs ago , but now my faith in them is no more.

It bothers how they can go on tv shows and say disrepectful things bout mj especially now with mjs kids living with katherine.

That Joy person is such a :censored: , she bashes Michael on TV every chance she gets.

Is it a case of Rebbie being totally clueless to what this Joy person says? Or is it a case of Rebbie knowing what she said but not caring? :sigh:

This is not a case of being clueless, they have gotten a pass for too many years with 'well we're clueless'.
None of them are naive, clueless or innocent. Maureen is probably just happy that she's getting facetime despite being a nobody, for real she hasnt done anything, never had any kind of career, she is there because she happens to be a fellow Michael Jackson sibling.
This is the same woman who was supporting Stacy Brown barely 4 years before Michael's death, despite knowing the shyte he was doing.

Last edited:
Is it a case of Rebbie being totally clueless to what this Joy person says? Or is it a case of Rebbie knowing what she said but not caring? :sigh:

If you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, the first option. If you are realistic, the second option.

This is not a case of being clueless, they have gotten a pass for too many years with 'well we're clueless'.
None of them are naive, clueless or innocent. Maureen is probably just happy that she's getting facetime despite being a nobody, for real she hasnt done anything, never had any kind of career, she is there because she happens to be fellow Michael Jackson siblings.
This is the same woman who was supporting Stacy Brown barely 4 years before Michael's death, despite knowing the shyte he was doing.

Well your right, it's just really sad that they are going on shows that have hosts bashing Michael or portraying Michael as something he is not...I don't honestly believe they are clueless about it, they do know whats going on. Obviously though, the family is not united enough to even stop family members from going these shows.

If you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, the first option. If you are realistic, the second option.

lol, well I've never believed in those things so yeah, I am with the second option trust me :p , I find it incredibly hard to believe she is not informed about about this stuff -_-

Last edited:
From Auggie's Twiter:
RealAustinBrown Austin Brown
Oh btw please watch the View this thursday. My mother will be on talking about her work with The Ovarian Cancer National Alliance.
24 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply

From Auggie's Twiter:
Oh btw please watch the View this thursday. My mother will be on talking about her work with The Ovarian Cancer National Alliance.

And Barbara Walters or whoever will chime in at some point, 'so how are Michael's kids doing?....':smilerolleyes:

From Auggie's Twiter:

A lot of ppl in this thread should feel VERY stupid right now. :hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back