Rebbie Jackson to be on "The View" on January 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know none of us like Raymone Bain very much. But let me say this I found this interview to be telling this is a woman who at the time was suing Michael. A BS lawsuit yes but if anything she would have reason to call him an addict but she never did. In fact she defended Michael here more passionately then anyone named Jackson ever did. If you are watching Jacksons and I know you are not but by chance if you are take notes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8YFz3mwmuc&feature=related

I like when she said "People he hadn't seen in years, .....didn't want to see"

Even a greedy woman is defending MJ against the drug addiction & intervention crap.

Why isn't Raymond Bain on TV screaming the truth?

Thank you for this clip...

if you ask the Jackons they would tell you because she was part of the team who kept them away from him by feeding him drugs she 'lied' bout his addiction. Remember in 2005 Randy blamed Raymon for the statement he was behind and Mez had to fire her , later MJ apologize to her and hired her back after he kicked Randy's butt. Jermaine and Randy said it repeatdly she was like Grace controlling him through drugs. So they already covered their asses in case those two women who were around him all the time came and said he was of sound mind all the time, he was not on drugs , "don't believe them they were the ones feeding him the drugs" .

anyone has the text of Randy's statement? I was looking for it some time ago but couldn't find anywhere..

Leave Raymone Bain out of this discussion, please. Some could care less what she said after Michael died, fact is, she and her most audacious, greedy suit she filed against Jackson when he was alive, for that outrageous, impossible sum of money, making outrageous claims in her suit full of innuendo that Jackson fired her and other two women etc........ added to his immense stress he carried on his shoulders, so she should be among the last ones that deserves an 'advocate'. Just cuz she spoke nicely of him after he died? How many of these people/traitors did that anyway? Grasping at straws to prove a fact that's proven to death anyway is unnecessary.

Yeah you would rather here his sister call him an addict. Just because you did not want to hear what's she said gives you no right to speak for others.

Yeah you would rather here his sister call him an addict.

You're putting offensive words in my mouth to suit your agenda, how very convenient. I would rather see less ignorant people, that's true. But also less arrogance/ plain meanness. What was the point in mentioning Bain in this thread? Right, to grasp at straws. I said clearly that's it's being often demonstrated how what some of the Jacksons say or do is just plain wrong. Which it Obviously is. And playing devil's advocate is what's happening a lot of times.

What exactly gives You the right to lie about some intentions' like you know what's in their heads? You don't. I said giving credit to other greedies just to further attest to some of the Jacksons' own greed is futile. And does add to the venom and hate directed at Jackson's family. Not defending them, just saying venom and hatred exist and are being spewed left and right constantly on here, and I'm waiting for justification of hatred. That some find their comfort in their hatred, which is what's also happening. When was hatred ever productive and useful to people, just cuz they refuse to take crap from others, and of right, doesn't mean they gotta hate them. Some better take Michael's example, as if he chose to hate others, he would've self-destruct and died in his youth. That's what cultivated, reiterated poison toward others does in time. It makes them evil themselves, and it's a contagious state. ..

Just because you did not want to hear what's she said gives you no right to speak for others.

It sure gives me that right, when seeing how some are giving some others' credit for small or even insignificant things they say, just cuz they say them when Jackson is gone, when in fact they tore him down when alive. It gives me the right, alright. I don't care what she said? Know very well what Bain said, watched her interview of when she also called him a great father, yeah, nice words, she actually sounded nice, but still wouldn't like bringing up plain hypocrites into discussion Just to make a point. Yeah, some Jackson family members are greedy. Bain sued Michael for an imagined huge sum of money, a testimony of her immense greed, and messed up many things that made Jackson take the blame for it, for her own gruesome mistakes. So are we now gonna defend the greediest a bit, even though they're not your example of morality? I don't care what you have to say about that, really, for you're attributing false thoughts in my brain altogether and making them public, so, yeah.

Last edited:
Small things? No one likes this woman you have reason not to like her. However unlike family she was around Michael. No signs of drug use. Unlike his family who were no where to be found but speak has if they were there. I posted that to show that if someone who had an issue with Michael can say was not using drugs why can't his family? You have issues with it being posted too bad. And btw put down the drama juice

Yeah you would rather here his sister call him an addict. Just because you did not want to hear what's she said gives you no right to speak for others.

Exactly.

This side of the board is infiltrated by a bunch of MJ haters... What the hell has been going on?

Small things? No one likes this woman you have reason not to like her. However unlike family she was around Michael. No signs of drug use. Unlike his family who were no where to be found but speak has if they were there. I posted that to show that if someone who had an issue with Michael can say was not using drugs why can't his family? You have issues with it being posted too bad. And btw put down the drama juice

Put yours first, you're the one that started with the personal attacks.

Exactly.

This side of the board is infiltrated by a bunch of MJ haters... What the hell has been going on?

A bunch of MJ haters? Rofl. Now I'm a Jackson hater, cuz you put me on ignore and see nothing of what I'm writing? ... How is that rational, you're clueless and comfortable being that way.

You know how that's called? Being a rude ignorant spewing unnecessary venom at every chance. And a Jackson family hater, that's what's been going on.

Well, for the time being, another one goes. This thread is closed for cleaning. When are you guys going to stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back