Rebbie leads family back on stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have no proof of any doctor apparently said to Michael. none"....mmmm...let me see...yeah ... I have proof of at least 3 doctors OR MEDICIAL personnels, that said that said that to MJ. The first person being Cheryl Lee the nurse practioner, who said MJ called her in april of 09 asking for the drug and she did research and and told him of the dangers of it....What was his response... he said the doctor told me it is safe once you have someone to monitor him (or something close to that). There was also that german dr that lives in NY, yes the one cnn tract down who did not deny while on camera being questioned about accompaniny MJ on the history tour and having a mini clinic where he administered the propofol.. (I believe he was the one to introduce him to the drug) and he must of told him well it comes out you system fast does no harm blah blah blah....And ofcourse the african dentist that Murray visited to get tips on administration. As the case continue you will here of many more.

And as for you conclusion that I must believe that MJ was a pedo because I am saying he was not a perfect man is rediculous. You need a fresh wipp of reality. Michael was a sweet too trusting person, that is why he trusted ppl like Chandler, the Avirozs and Murray. Stop putting him on a pedastal and accept that he made a mistake and believed that the drug would not do him any harm.

you don't believe in autopsy reports?

doctors or medical personell? are you sure?

so what if you heard people who say they are medical, say that they tried to stop MJ, and he refused. that's not proof, that's hearsay.

the reality is, you have no proof. that's the reality that needs to be faced.

you see..i knew this thread would garner people who love throwing around accusations that have no proof beyond a shadow of a doubt.

and your assessment of MJ's personality. i guess you are an expert.

like nobody who is smart as a whip can't be fooled by opportunists?

and notice the bolded. that's my proof that you are not sure of what you are saying. you don't know if it's really true.

and i didn't put MJ on a pedestal. i'd have to know his personality to do that. i just gave him the benefit of the doubt, because of his years of humanitarian service. that's not putting him on a pedestal, that's just refusing to slam someone who made a positive difference.

you are going on that dangerous path of believing something that is repeated in the press, just because it is repeated in the press. what..is cnn a network that can't possibly not be on the up and up?

Last edited:
you don't believe in autopsy reports?

doctors or medical personell? are you sure?

so what if you heard people who say they are medical, say that they tried to stop MJ, and he refused. that's not proof, that's hearsay.

the reality is, you have no proof. that's the reality that needs to be faced.

you see..i knew this thread would garner people who love throwing around accusations that have no proof beyond a shadow of a doubt.

and your assessment of MJ's personality. i guess you are an expert.

like nobody who is smart as a whip can't be fooled by opportunists?

and notice the bolded. that's my proof that you are not sure of what you are saying. you don't know if it's really true.

and i didn't put MJ on a pedestal. i'd have to know his personality to do that. i just gave him the benefit of the doubt, because of his years of humanitarian service. that's not putting him on a pedestal, that's just refusing to slam someone who made a positive difference.

you are going on that dangerous path of believing something that is repeated in the press, just because it is repeated in the press. what..is cnn a network that can't possibly not be on the up and up?

As I said cheryl lee and many others came forward and said they warned Michael about the dangers of the drugs he believed other wise I am sure there will b phone records comin out in the trial to prove that he did call her while she was in FLOrida. She has nothin to gain by sayin MJ asked her for the propofol. She said this at a time when no one had a clue what MJ had died from. Be reasonable. And as 4 the autopsy result the drug does not stay in the system I do not believe that MJ thought he was being rectless I believe that he truly believed that the drug could do him no harm that is why he used it.

You say you have to know his personalty to put him on a pedastal, ha, ha, ... so your claiming to be an ardent fan of someone you do not have a clue about lol. Well I can tell yuh I never met MJ but I have been following him and learning about him 4 years to have an idea about what type of person he was. AS you alluded to his humanitarian act made you come to a conclusion about his personality. And it is the same 4 me I have seen things that he has done to make believe that he was a sweet, trusting person. That does not mean he was foolish. He simply means that some ppl he dealt with were deciptive.

Janet would not talk about "MJ's problems" when he was alive why not have the same respect for him now that he is not here. Why not take it to that level especially now that he is not here. The family is very mum about their own personal demons but have no problem perpetuating this same story when we have an autopsy report that contradicts them on every level.
They were not around him much in his last days by their own admission and instead of saying nothing or saying they don't know everything, they give half truths without a time frame to put it in context.
Rebbie even says in this interview about underlying reasons that they could not talk about because of an ongoing investigation. Well, if you cannot paint a complete picture because of an investigstion, how about saying' "No comment," until the investigation is over and you can paint a complete picture that will give some kind of understanding of who MJ was (if you need to comment) instead of feeding a media frenzy.

On that note I shut up. this makes me very angry. It makes me very angry and I am so disappointed in rebbie. Ugghh!!

I really have a clear understanding of your post..I these interviews can be about their life and not Michaels he not here no more and at times its not hard to say i have no comment on my brother's afairs its hard when they come out bluntly and talk about how he was in denial, intervention, and addiction because they have to get a grip of themselves and understand that he has a major case that needs to be sloved

As I said cheryl lee and many others came forward and said they warned Michael about the dangers of the drugs he believed other wise I am sure there will b phone records comin out in the trial to prove that he did call her while she was in FLOrida. She has nothin to gain by sayin MJ asked her for the propofol. She said this at a time when no one had a clue what MJ had died from. Be reasonable. And as 4 the autopsy result the drug does not stay in the system I do not believe that MJ thought he was being rectless I believe that he truly believed that the drug could do him no harm that is why he used it.

You say you have to know his personalty to put him on a pedastal, ha, ha, ... so your claiming to be an ardent fan of someone you do not have a clue about lol. Well I can tell yuh I never met MJ but I have been following him and learning about him 4 years to have an idea about what type of person he was. AS you alluded to his humanitarian act made you come to a conclusion about his personality. And it is the same 4 me I have seen things that he has done to make believe that he was a sweet, trusting person. That does not mean he was foolish. He simply means that some ppl he dealt with were deciptive.

you are so sure about phone records coming out? you have the crystal ball?

so you follow MJ for four years and you have an idea about him? uhm....whatever. doesn't quite fit.

i said he was a humanitarian, so i didn't get negative. that doesn't mean i know him. it just means, that i respond to positive with positive. better than the alternative. what? he was a humanitarian, so i should be negative? what does that have to do with knowing the extent of someone's personality, that i decided to be positive because of a positive?

and what does Cheryl have to gain? well..i saw a video where she advertised her services. it's called 'publicity'.

i don't know that she knew. the report came out, then she came out.

being reasonable means don't predict the future when you don't know it.

and i got a news flash. everybody deals with deceptive people.

all the people that came forward have their fifteen minutes. that's what they had to gain. you're looking for negatives where there is nothing but empty space. you are jumping the gun.

you have no proof, no proof, no proof, no proof, that MJ just decided that this killer stuff was good for him, just because somebody told him. no proof no proof no proof. none beyond the shadow of a doubt. none.

Last edited:
Janet should take the money from the 127 000 #1 CDs she sold and retire. The public has been over Janet since the superbowl (well, even before that ) and pimping her relationship to MJ in interviews ain't gonna change that. That big interview she did with abc resulted in a pitiful 127 000CDs sold. That career is death, and she, herself, might ask her siblings for an intervention.

That being said, I suspect the Jacksons will be shocked when this thing goes to trial. They might finally discover what kind of person MJ had been for the past several years.....away from them. The autopsy did not lie.

at some point? no. if people want to control something, it can be controlled. if they want to keep silence, silence can be kept. i've seen it before..it is possible. right now, in the press, in a totally unrelated subject, two media factions have kept a sports story from being released, by printing two different stories. one story said that a coach punched a general manager first. and another story, from a different source said that the general manager threw the first punch. and, then, the subjects of the reports said, 'it's an internal matter'. this managed to make a whole lot of rumours become null and void. we're left with it being a mystery.

it doesn't matter what rumours and specualation are out there, because no two people will agree. that way, it all becomes a very loud secret. and those who wanted privacy, will have cleverly accomplished their goal. so, it doesn't matter what MJ's kids hear, if the mouths speaking it, don't know what they're talking about. in the end, it's all a mystery, if the rumourmongers don't agree with each other. and as long as the kids know what's up, i'm sure, they'll be alright with it all, because i'm sure they are smart enough to know that it goes back to being a secret, if the rumormongers don't agree on what the story is.

and how long long do you think the children can be controlled? you think they are going to be in their 30's and still have people to turn off the tv for them, censor their time on the internet, and you think they are not going to meet people in their lives that aren't going to tell them stuff. like I said at some point they are going to know , and you don't think they might have questions about some of the stuff they heard rumor or not..

and how long long do you think the children can be controlled? you think they are going to be in their 30's and still have people to turn off the tv for them, censor their time on the internet, and you think they are not going to meet people in their lives that aren't going to tell them stuff. like I said at some point they are going to know , and you don't think they might have questions about some of the stuff they heard rumor or not..

so what? people tell you stuff. what does that mean? people say stuff all the time. there are people out there who hate Michael Jackson. no rocket science, there. so, they say stuff. so what? it's human nature. as we see on here, it's easier to say something negative, than it is to say something positive. so..people say stuff.

this is not about controlling children.

what are the children going to 'know'? huh? whyy is it that the prevailing deal here is that Michael was a junkie? these threads..this subject, this thing with the Jackson family interviews...it opens up nothing but unwarranted negativity. nothing more.

you know what i can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt? that right now, we are slaves to the press. we are taking a REPORT, and running with it. and we don't even know if it's true.

is this any different than the child molestation thing? to hell with the not guilty verdict. to hell with the autopsy report.

Last edited:
you are so sure about phone records coming out? you have the crystal ball?

so you follow MJ for four years and you have an idea about him? uhm....whatever. doesn't quite fit.

i said he was a humanitarian, so i didn't get negative. that doesn't mean i know him. it just means, that i respond to positive with positive. better than the alternative. what? he was a humanitarian, so i should be negative? what does that have to do with knowing the extent of someone's personality, that i decided to be positive because of a positive?

and what does Cheryl have to gain? well..i saw a video where she advertised her services. it's called 'publicity'.

i don't know that she knew. the report came out, then she came out.

being reasonable means don't predict the future when you don't know it.

and i got a news flash. everybody deals with deceptive people.

all the people that came forward have their fifteen minutes. that's what they had to gain. you're looking for negatives where there is nothing but empty space. you are jumping the gun.

you have no proof, no proof, no proof, no proof, that MJ just decided that this killer stuff was good for him, just because somebody told him. no proof no proof no proof. none beyond the shadow of a doubt. none.

This is pointless i did not mean I followed MJ 4 only 4 yrs the number 4 was used to substitute the entire word (for) lol. Lets do this you believe what you wanna believe and i will believe what i wanna believe ok.

Janet would not talk about "MJ's problems" when he was alive why not have the same respect for him now that he is not here. Why not take it to that level especially now that he is not here. The family is very mum about their own personal demons but have no problem perpetuating this same story when we have an autopsy report that contradicts them on every level.
They were not around him much in his last days by their own admission and instead of saying nothing or saying they don't know everything, they give half truths without a time frame to put it in context.
Rebbie even says in this interview about underlying reasons that they could not talk about because of an ongoing investigation. Well, if you cannot paint a complete picture because of an investigstion, how about saying' "No comment," until the investigation is over and you can paint a complete picture that will give some kind of understanding of who MJ was (if you need to comment) instead of feeding a media frenzy.

On that note I shut up. this makes me very angry. It makes me very angry and I am so disappointed in rebbie. Ugghh!!

I agree with this post...its like all of a sudden some member of the Jackson family have become like freakin Piranha ....they are saying whatever it is they can to make Michael out to be a "druggie"....HELLO....did they read the autopsy report.....or were some of the words to big for them???.....The evidence in the report shows that Michael WAS NOT an addict...therefore if he was not an addict ..that means he had NOTHING to be in denial about. I think some of them are pushing that theory for their own personal gain....for me personally....I am sick of hearing it from people who supposedly loved him....I am sooo over them....It is the kids that I feel for now....God knows WHAT they are being told about their father...:no:

This is pointless i did not mean I followed MJ 4 only 4 yrs the number 4 was used to substitute the entire word (for) lol. Lets do this you believe what you wanna believe and i will believe what i wanna believe ok.

ok...i'll let you believe what you wanna believe

it's not like i have a choice.

but..this is a Michael Jackson fansite haven. or...so i thought.

i thought it was the place that if you were gunna believe what you wanna believe and it was anti Michael(and this is), then, at least, you were going to be able to back it up with evidence. i don't know Michael, but i think the human spirit might want to feel supported. and the spirit of Michael..i bet, does not feel supported in this non evidence negative environment. the fact is, MJ gets less respect than other people, though he made a better showing in life, than a lot of the people who get better respect than he does.

Last edited:
so what? people tell you stuff. what does that mean? people say stuff all the time. there are people out there who hate Michael Jackson. no rocket science, there. so, they say stuff. so what? it's human nature. as we see on here, it's easier to say something negative, than it is to say something positive. so..people say stuff.

this is not about controlling children.

what are the children going to 'know'? huh? whyy is it that the prevailing deal here is that Michael was a junkie? these threads..this subject, this thing with the Jackson family interviews...it opens up nothing but unwarranted negativity. nothing more.

you know what i can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt? that right now, we are slaves to the press. we are taking a REPORT, and running with it. and we don't even know if it's true.

is this any different than the child molestation thing? to hell with the not guilty verdict. to hell with the autopsy report.

getting back to the point is that children are going to hear talks about it weather the Jacksons said anything or not period.

getting back to the point is that children are going to hear talks about it weather the Jacksons said anything or not period.

Well so far, it is MOSTLY the Jackson saying it. And remember, these people haven't seen him in years (by their own admission, Rebbie said the last time she had a real conversation w/ MJ was at their grandmother's funeral in 1990, Janet told Oprah she had not spoke or seen MJ since 2005), excluding that anniversary party last may 2009.

People who worked with MJ in the last few years said they did not observe the kind of abuse that is being alleged.

So do you believe family who MJ cut out of his life....or people who were with him regularly (bodyguards, Travis Payne, Kenny Ortega, Miko Brando, his personal trainer etc) ?

Last edited:

so why should that talk get the support of the Jackson family? why can't a child be raised to say FAMILY FIRST, and to hell with what everybody else says. protect the structure and the fortress of your family. that should be priority number one. protect them with privacy. who cares what anybody else thinks?

well yeah they will hear people talking about it...the point should be...whether or not the Jackson's have tried to brainwash the kids into thinking that their father was an addict.....WHO KNOWS what is being told to them....I dont have access to them so I dont know...and neither do most people...so what are we suppose to do sit back and pray that in 15 years these children don;t come out and say.."Well the family says Daddy was a druggie..but...I know he wasn't".....these kids are being put in the middle of this whole sickening thing....and it is just heart breaking. Half of the Jacksons didn't even see Michael for 2 and 3 years at a time...this is by their own admission....So HOW can they know he was an addict in denial???......They cant.

so why should that talk get the support of the Jackson family? why can't a child be raised to say FAMILY FIRST, and to hell with what everybody else says. protect the structure and the fortress of your family. that should be priority number one. protect them with privacy. who cares what anybody else thinks?

This sums up all the hell that every time breaks in these posts...it doesn't matter the problems MJ had,what's important is to give his memory and his kids the well deserved dignity and respect.You don't talk about his shit,you avoid talking about things that his kids will read no matter how accurate it is.They are teaching his kids that it's ok to talk freely about private stuff that should remain private.
In 5 years from now I don't want to have Prince or Paris talking about how the family lived off their father's money in encino...I don't think it would be fair for Jermaine and Randy's kids to have their dysfunctional parents being trashed and ridiculed,but you know what?This is the Jackson way...Word to the Bad all over again...what's the next step?trash his kids?

strawberry45220 said:

Well so far, it is MOSTLY the Jackson saying it. And remember, these people haven't seen him in years (by their own admission, Rebbie said the last time she had a real conversation w/ MJ was at their grandmother's funeral in 1990, Janet told Oprah she had not spoke or seen MJ since 2005), excluding that anniversary party last may 2009.

People who worked with MJ in the last few years said they did not observe the kind of abuse that is being alleged.

So do you believe family who MJ cut out of his life....or people who were with him regularly (bodyguards, Travis Payne, Kenny Ortega, Miko Brando, his personal trainer etc) ?

I am with you Memefan. And for this all that you said, I do believe that absolutely no one can fool the kids or want to give their version of the facts of what was happening in the life of Michael in his last 12 years of life.

strawberry45220,

Sure the kids will hear all about their father, after all he was MICHAEL JACKSON, but do you really think they will not know the answer and above to DEFEND their father about what people will talk about Michael!

I absolutely agree with what someone here said those children are not dumb and if you notice anyone who knows/knew those kids always say they are SMART, through education they received from their father.

If you notice when Al Sharpton was speaking at the memorial and people started to cheer up, Paris was the first (or at least one of the first) to get up. For me she is the first to get up to see Al Sherpton defend her daddy says loads of things, even at the end of the memorial she had not made her beautiful, real and emotional statement.

In other words, of course, Paris & her brothers know that Michael was suffering and being wronged, they were not isolated from the world raised by a nanny and housekeeper and occasionally their father saw. Of course Prince, Paris & Blanket know who their father was and what was happening in his life, so I really do not think they can come to be "poisoned" in relation to their daddy!

But of course they will be sad to know - if they do not already know - that their father even after death continued to be used, wronged and was no more than a cashcow for many people.

Here are a few questions I want to ask some of you: WHY would Rebbie, Tito and Janet lie about interventions taking place? What if they were really worried for MJ and tried to help him out and he (or his team) cut them off for whatever reason? Does it really change the way you feel about the man?

And another thing. What if Jackie also confirms there were interventions, are you going to hate on him too? What if Prince, Paris and Blanket,when they get older and start doing interviews, start recounting on days when they felt something was wrong with their father and they were concerned for him? Are you going to hate on them too? :rolleyes2:
This whole "Omg how dare they betray Michael they never cared about him" song and dance by some of the really obsessed fans has gotton ridiculous. Did it occur to any of you that maybe....just maybe.....the reason why the family is not going into detail about the interventions like dates, times, years etc, is because that's key information that could be used in the upcoming trial against Murray?

Last edited:
Here are a few questions I want to ask some of you: WHY would Rebbie, Tito and Janet lie about interventions taking place? What if they were really worried for MJ and tried to help him out and he (or his team) cut them off for whatever reason? Does it really change the way you feel about the man?

And another thing. What if Jackie also confirms there were interventions, are you going to hate on him too? What if Prince, Paris and Blanket,when they get older and start doing interviews, start recounting on days when they felt something was wrong with their father and they were concerned for him? Are you going to hate on them too? :rolleyes2:
This whole "Omg how dare they betray Michael they never cared about him" song and dance by some of the really obsessed fans has gotton ridiculous. Did it occur to any of you that maybe....just maybe.....the reason why the family is not going into detail about the interventions like dates, times, years etc, is because that's key information that could be used in the upcoming trial against Murray?

did it occur to you that if someone has a problem with how someone is sending information, that that doesn't automatically define the term 'hate'? does everybody that defends MJ to you, get defined as 'obsessed'?

fyi, enough info has been released to cast a shadow of doubt on Murray's behalf.

did it occur to you that maybe you have less respect for Michael, because you view everybody that wants to defend him, as 'obsessed'? did it occur to you that you have decided to define a whole group of people in a negative light, because you have a problem with them defending Michael Jackson?

disrespect of this type, is hate.

the tendancy to want to lean toward the negative, where MJ is concerned, is easily detected, here. the smiley certainly adds to it.

did it occur to you that if someone has a problem with how someone is sending information, that that doesn't automatically define the term 'hate'? does everybody that defends MJ to you, get defined as 'obsessed'?

did it occur to you that maybe you have less respect for Michael, because you view everybody that wants to defend him, as 'obsessed'? did it occur to you that you have decided to define a whole group of people in a negative light, because you have a problem with them defending Michael Jackson?

disrespect of this type, is hate.

That's not true at all. I said that SOME fans are obsessed, not ALL fans. Don't put words in my mouth ok?
I just don't understand all this outrage everytime a member of the family states that they felt Michael had a problem and he was in denial about it. It doesn't take away all the good amazing things Michael has done in the world. After all he was only human with flaws and a dark side just like everybody else.

That's not true at all. I said that SOME fans are obsessed, not ALL fans. Don't put words in my mouth ok?
I just don't understand all this outrage everytime a member of the family states that they felt Michael had a problem and he was in denial about it. It doesn't take away all the good amazing things Michael has done in the world. After all he was only human with flaws and a dark side just like everybody else.

nobody is putting words in your mouth. you are referring to any fan who is defending Michael, completely. please have the courage to address those fans, directly, like i am addressing you. but i know that's conveniently inconvenient. carefully fashioning a sentence, after you have surveyed the thread, is much more clever. but both you and those fans know which fans you are referring to.

and you are condemning Michael by coming up with the 'dark side' card.

it's amazing how some can come up with the 'dark side, and human and flaws' card, and think they are clever, and think they are not condemning someone with it, when, in fact, they are.

the tone of your posts have taken MJ to court, and have found him guilty of drug abuse.

and, by the way, your use of inflammatory terms to describe the fans you are referring to, is highly hypocritical.

and blind judgement without hard evidence is what it is. you can't escape the fact that you are making those blind judgements, by trying to settle into a 'clever' grey area.

Last edited:

I observe what I read and see.
Don't call ridiculous a civil conversation...no one here is being ridiculous,indeed even those who have tot different opinions are making good points

MJ of course had a big problem,a severe problem,no one is denying that.
If a person needs to be sedated to sleep he clearly has a big fucking problem.
But to state he's a drug addict in denial as a fact is not correct.
Who staged interventions?
Were Rebbie and Janet there in person or are they relying on what Randy said?
(tito talked about interventions from years before so he doesn't count now)
Maybe M was not in denial about his problems,he simply didn't want to share them with his family,but this is not being in denial.

I give them the benefit of the doubt,maybe some of them were worried for him what I still contest is their need to make it public,hurting M's memory and kids.
M used propofol during the history tour,why nobody staged interventions back then?
Why nobody stopped him when the entire family was having a party for kate and Joe?Oddly everybody seems super happy and relaxed that day...no sad faces,no worries...
How can you be so worried about your brother's life but at the same time try to convince him to join the family on tour?Why Joe pestered him about being in one way or another involved in the TII tour knowing his son was in great danger?I don't get it.

Personally it doesn't change the way I see MJ at all...like I didn't change opinion on Freddie Mercury after he died of aids (and excluded his long time boyfriend from his will and left his entire empire to his ex-girlfriend),didn't change opinion on David Gahan after he overdosed on heroin and died for 2 minutes when he was not busy drinking and passing out on his vomit,didn't change opinion on Cobain after he shoot himself,still like "sweet child of mine" even if Axl rose beat the shit out of his then girlfriend etc etc..no problem.

I don't hate them for saying they staged interventions,but they should be more specific,and stop calling him a drug addict since they had no contact with him for years nor facts to back up their versions.If the family was really concerned about the trial they would not talk at all.

If the kids one day will confirm that their dad was "off"....I won't contest them because at least they were there,they lived with him and are entitle to speak even if, even them can't talk about addiction because the autopsy proved M was not.
His problem was not what caused his death.Hell Iggy Pop has consumed enough cocaine to kill half California population and he's still here,and like him many others,well almost every rock star out there.

for the record, i am not accepting anything but what i read in the autopsy report. i don't care how fantastic it sounds, and how out there somebody determines me to be, i am entitled to my own opinion. i don't believe in putting 2 plus 2 together, because it could equal zero, or one hundred. so i am not confirming that MJ had a sleep problem. i don't believe in making a determination without all the evidence hitting me over the head. and, even then, i hesitate to judge. in fact, i don't judge. all i know is that the autopsy report said that propofol was in his system. how it got there, and why, i don't know. that's how i feel, for the record. how i feel about dr. murray? i really don't know, at this time. but, if he is guilty...well then....then, i have some feelings about him, for sure. and they won't be good...if he is guilty.

if it's a conspiracy...well...of course that's supposed to be reserved for another forum in here..but the fact is..anything is possible. that's just reality.
go ahead...come up with the 'ignorance is bliss' card. my conscience is clear, when i know not to make a determination, when i was not there. i've heard a lot of 'stories' about Michael, but i have seen NOTHING.

Last edited:

Did it occur to you these interventions were in the past....nothing related to June 25th, 2009 as these folks want to make us believe?

Did it occur to you that these siblings are trying to save face from the slap they received when their own flesh and blood thought outsiders were more trust-worthy when it came to his kids & his money than ANY OF THEM?

And did you even bother reading the autopsy report?

It was made public months ago, unless you have read the toxicology report, you should not have an opinion one way or another of what killed MJ. #fail

M used propofol during the history tour,why nobody staged interventions back then?

During her ABC interview, Janet said she did not know about Propofol. So what were the interventions for?

Did it occur to you these interventions were in the past....nothing related to June 25th, 2009 as these folks want to make us believe?

Yes I believe it's possible. Hence my last question as to why the family is not going into detail over when these interventions supposedly happened.

Did it occur to you that these siblings are trying to save face from the slap they received when their own flesh and blood thought outsiders were more trust-worthy when it came to his kids & his money than ANY OF THEM?

Could be. *shrugs*

And did you even bother reading the autopsy report?

Yes I did.

P.S There was no need for you and vncwilliam to be so aggressive towards me. I was only giving my opinion on this subject while trying to give the family the benefit of the doubt.

Yes I believe it's possible. Hence my last question as to why the family is not going into detail over when these interventions supposedly happened.

Could be. *shrugs*

Yes I did.

P.S There was no need for you and vncwilliam to be so aggressive towards me. I was only giving my opinion on this subject while trying to give the family the benefit of the doubt.

p.s. nobody was more aggressive toward you than you were with the inflammatory terms of 'obssesive' and such. you didn't limit your opinion to the subject. you gave an opinion on 'some' fans.

plus, you have given everybody in the family, the benefit of the doubt..except Michael.(which is usually the case, in posts like yours)

and..he's not here. how does that look?

the tendency is simple. in all things Michael Jackson, his fans, and his fans, alone (the ones who are usually clocked as being obsessive) describe him as an outstanding human being. so the nature of naysayers is to want to take that human being down. first, they draw ' he must have a darkside, like everybody else' cards, then, they open fire, while attempting to guilt trip the fans. and it's done subtly, a lot. the reality is, it's done, just because those 'obsessive fans' describe him as an outstanding human being. it's the we build him up so you want to tear him down syndrome. the 'obsessive fans' are alone, with Michael, on this. the media is not with them, the haters are not with them.

wanting to bring someone down, just because they were lifted up,(especially, when he deserved to be lifted up) is wrong. on so many levels.

Last edited:
Those that were quick to falsely accuse the estate of selling off MJ's items...1 name has been released by Juliens.

From Juliens Twitter account:

@JuliensAuctions

All of the Michael Jackson items in the upcoming auction are knowingly consigned by his friends and family, like his sister, Rebbie Jackson.

The glasses are accompanied by a signed letter from Rebbie Jackson verifying this.

Lucky for her, that "drug addict" is still bringing her some $$$$$.

The interventions might have failed, but I am still gonna sell the "addict"'s glasses and ring in more dough! Yoooohooooo!!!

Last edited:
Those that were quick to falsely accuse the estate of selling off MJ's items...1 name has been released by Juliens.

@JuliensAuctions

Lucky for her, that drug addict is still bringing her some $$$$$.

The interventions might have failed, but I am still gonna sell the addict's glasses and ring it more dough!

What a surprise!!!

LOL

@JuliensAuctions

Lucky for her, that "drug addict" is still bringing her some $$$$$.

The interventions might have failed, but I am still gonna sell the "addict"'s glasses and ring it more dough!

LMFAO
It must be their special way to deal with pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back