Rebbie leads family back on stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that were quick to falsely accuse the estate of selling off MJ's items...1 name has been released by Juliens.

From Juliens Twitter account:

@JuliensAuctions

Lucky for her, that "drug addict" is still bringing her some $$$$$.

The interventions might have failed, but I am still gonna sell the "addict"'s glasses and ring it more dough![/QU
i am kind off done with that family.

I'm sick of the 'fan's in denial and don't want to believe MJ's dark side' comments also.

My problem is not about Michael having periods when he had a dependency on prescriptions, he mentioned it himself. When he admitted in 1993 that he needed to get professional help for prescription drug dependency, I didn't abandon him then. I wasn't 'disappointed' nor 'let down'. I understood why that problem came up with him. He was in physical pain due to recent surgery on his scalp (the burn area from the Pepsi accident in 1984), and he was being falsely accused of child molestation as he was embarking on the 2nd leg of his Dangerous Tour---that brought the mental and emotional anguish--which in turn made him take MORE of his prescription than he was required to take. At the same time he had dental surgery which means more prescriptions made for him. That could happen to ANYBODY. So I take offense at the 'devil's advocates' and the 'objective' people coming on MJ boards with their self-righteous comments about MJ fans not wanting to face reality.

And as much as I like the Jackson family, I'm sick of some of them talking about interventions and Michael being in denial because all it's doing is not only helping Murray's defense, but adding fuel to the myth that Michael, the raging drug addict, was partially responsible for his own death. You see how haters and 'objective' fans are using some of the family's words to add weight to their reason to come on MJ boards to disrespect Michael with their slick comments and trying to torment his already grief-stricken fans.

The bottom line is Michael's periods of prescription dependency and whatever interventions his family may have done DOES NOT, DOES NOT, DOES NOT have ANYTHNG to do with Michael being KILLED AT THE HANDS OF HIS 'DOCTOR' ON JUNE 25TH 2009!! It has nothing to do with the numerous 'mistakes' and 'conventient incompetence' of a doctor that's supposed to be a cardiologist.

People need to get that through their thick skulls!! Especially since the autopsy stated in black in white that not only was Michael's organs in good shape, but the ONLY drugs found in his system was what Murray gave him that time. Remember Michael not only had all of those sedatives pumped into him but his body was FULL of propofal. Why is THAT reality so hard for people to grasp---and accept?!

Those that were quick to falsely accuse the estate of selling off MJ's items...1 name has been released by Juliens.

@JuliensAuctions

The interventions might have failed, but I am still gonna sell the "addict"'s glasses and ring in more dough! Yoooohooooo!!!

I agree with your post.....they are auctioning off his glasses??...My God how personal can they get...now...this...has just done it for me...those sons of bitches...his fucking glasses....:mad:

I agree with your post.....they are auctioning off his glasses??...My God how personal can they get...now...this...has just done it for me...those sons of bitches...his fucking glasses....:mad:

aside from Janet, the family is not financially stable (if you know what I mean)...so expect to see more of his personal items (especially, young MJ, thriller era..when he was still living at the family home) being auctioned off.

Thank goodness, the estate has control of most of his recent items, so the kids should be able to get those.

I just have to go back to my original question, that being: why are some of them talking about Michael having a "problem" and being in "denial," when we ALL know for the last several years, various members of the family were talking about performing WITH Michael on a Family Reunion Tour.

I mean, did they want it so badly that they were willing to DRAG their "drug addicted" brother on stage with them, just to ensure that a Family Reunion Concert would be successful?

I guess it would help if, while speaking about Michael's so-called "problem," they would be more specific as to a timeline. Otherwise, to me, the "problem-denial" story and the Family Reunion story don't add up.

Two stories going in two different directions, in my opinion.

aside from Janet, the family is not financially stable (if you know what I mean)...so expect to see more of his personal items (especially, young MJ, thriller era..when he was still living at the family home) being auctioned off.

Thank goodness, the estate has control of most of his recent items, so the kids should be able to get those.

yes I understand completely what you mean...and I AM glad that the ESTATE is looking outfor the best interest of the children.....I am just seeing red right now..its one thing when you have all these false claims from other people trying to sue the estate...but when his own family have to stoop so low that they sell his glasses.....that has gone to far.

e..but it feels like nothing is off limits when it comes to Michael. why is he always the last person, if at all, to be respected?
U hit the nail pal!

@JuliensAuctions

The interventions might have failed, but I am still gonna sell the "addict"'s glasses and ring in more dough! Yoooohooooo!!!
Holy Lord! Yeah the addict in denial sells anything stadiums, shades, glasses, masks, socks etc everything. Praise the Lord and blame/dehumanize/sell the addict both go hand by hand. ..

I don't think Rebbie questioned ever publicly Jermaine and Randy marital problems or her sister Janet prescription drugs to lose weight or the nipple scandal or her father...and so on...do they talk about each other or only about Michael?
No they just love to talk about Michael all of them.

Last edited:
and how long long do you think the children can be controlled? you think they are going to be in their 30's and still have people to turn off the tv for them, censor their time on the internet, and you think they are not going to meet people in their lives that aren't going to tell them stuff. like I said at some point they are going to know , and you don't think they might have questions about some of the stuff they heard rumor or not..
Those children know the real deal as opposed to their relatives, they were the ones living with him day to day, last time I checked it wasn't Prince babbling having seen and heard from Mcihael in 2005 for the last time, or having a real conversation with in 1990, 20 years prior to his passing. No.
The children are going to find out a lot of stuff eventually, and since they know the real deal they are going to question those relatives of theirs, they will be asking questions as to why they sold out their father, as to why they accused their father, why they badmouthed their father. They are going to ask why their fathers personal belongings is being auctioned off by some. All these questions will be asked by the children and the behavior and motives of them will be questioned.

I just have to go back to my original question, that being: why are some of them talking about Michael having a "problem" and being in "denial," when we ALL know for the last several years, various members of the family were talking about performing WITH Michael on a Family Reunion Tour.

I mean, did they want it so badly that they were willing to DRAG their "drug addicted" brother on stage with them, just to ensure that a Family Reunion Concert would be successful?

I guess it would help if, while speaking about Michael's so-called "problem," they would be more specific as to a timeline. Otherwise, to me, the "problem-denial" story and the Family Reunion story don't add up.

Two stories going in two different directions, in my opinion.

It's sad that you remember all of this, but alot of other fans either don't care or are unaware of them badgering MJ to go on tour with them. I just came from a board and universally every fan in the thread believes what the family is saying.

It's sad that you remember all of this, but alot of other fans either don't care or are unaware of them badgering MJ to go on tour with them. I just came from a board and universally every fan in the thread believes what the family is saying.

I noticed that too,if we are talking about the same forum(lv),I'm not surprised, they are big fans of the Jacksons as a whole not Michael.They even trash the kids...go figure...
Sometimes they have interesting stuff but overall Jacksons >>> MJ so there's no way to be reasonable over there.

I noticed that too,if we are talking about the same forum(lv),I'm not surprised, they are big fans of the Jacksons as a whole not Michael.They even trash the kids...go figure...
Sometimes they have interesting stuff but overall Jacksons >>> MJ so there's no way to be reasonable over there.
which forum is this?

Janet should take the money from the 127 000 #1 CDs she sold and retire. The public has been over Janet since the superbowl (well, even before that ) and pimping her relationship to MJ in interviews ain't gonna change that. That big interview she did with abc resulted in a pitiful 127 000CDs sold. That career is death, and she, herself, might ask her siblings for an intervention.

That being said, I suspect the Jacksons will be shocked when this thing goes to trial. They might finally discover what kind of person MJ had been for the past several years.....away from them. The autopsy did not lie.
This thread has nothing to do with janet's sales and it's a number one's cd, big deal...how many number one's could you garner. Some of you are just so bitter that's it's sad and yet laughable. Michael didn't do so well away from them either since he had prople stealing from him, controlling him and not caring about his well being. I don't know the motives certian family members had but at least they cared about him, he was still family. Maybe the jacksons will be shocked by some thing if they hadn't already heard them but i think some fans will be shocked as well.

To make things clear I don't think michael was a drug addict, i think he had a serious insomnia problem and slight dependecy which i am aware can be common for people with ailments. I don't like the intervention talk either because it is vague, were they in 2000, 2003, 2007 or 2009? I know there were talks about interventions in 2007 but the family denied them then, maybe it was to protect michael. I wish more family members would focus on murray and his wrong doing since he was the doctor in charge and administered it. Maybe they were advised not to speak so much about the case IDK but one thing is clear the family members that have spoken blame murray for michael's death even if michael may had some kind of problem whether it was drug realted or not.

This thread has nothing to do with janet's sales and it's a number one's cd, big deal...how many number one's could you garner. Some of you are just so bitter that's it's sad and yet laughable. Michael didn't do so well away from them either since he had prople stealing from him, controlling him and not caring about his well being. I don't know the motives certian family members had but at least they cared about him, he was still family. Maybe the jacksons will be shocked by some thing if they hadn't already heard them but i think some fans will be shocked as well.

To make things clear I don't think michael was a drug addict, i think he had a serious insomnia problem and slight dependecy which i am aware can be common for people with ailments. I don't like the intervention talk either because it is vague, were they in 2000, 2003, 2007 or 2009? I know there were talks about interventions in 2007 but the family denied them then, maybe it was to protect michael. I wish more family members would focus on murray and his wrong doing since he was the doctor in charge and administered it. Maybe they were advised not to speak so much about the case IDK but one thing is clear the family members that have spoken blame murray for michael's death even if michael may had some kind of problem whether it was drug realted or not.

you making predictions about what people will be 'shocked' about, is quite not comely. you don't know the future. anybody who is a fan of Michael has no reason to be bitter. it's the outsiders, in and outside the Jackson family who have something to be bitter about. many want to have the starpower Michael had, and still has..and his success..and his sales...the fact is the fact. MJ is the best selling artist of all time, in and outside his family. that breeds envy. that breeds people wanting to convict him of something that they have no proof of. you talking about being 'shocked' means you don't have proof.

people in the media, and elsewhere, look at Michael and compare themselves, and see dreams not realized for themselves..and pinning something on MJ makes their egos feel better. calling MJ a drug addict, without proof, then trying to qualify yourself, doesn't pass the muster. what is really sad is that Michael has to be a stranger on his own forums. and it's everybody else who feels more comfortable, including members of his own family.

i know that if Michael were convicting someone without proof and coinciding it with promoting himself, musically, you and quite a few others would put the kabosh on Michael, way more than you would be willing to put it on Rebbie, Janet, or anybody else.

Last edited:
you making predictions about what people will be 'shocked' about, is quite not comely. you don't know the future. anybody who is a fan of Michael has no reason to be bitter. it's the outsiders, in and outside the Jackson family who have something to be bitter about. many want to have the starpower Michael had, and still has..and his success..and his sales...the fact is the fact. MJ is the best selling artist of all time, in and outside his family. that breeds envy. that breeds people wanting to convict him of something that they have no proof of. you talking about being 'shocked' means you don't have proof.

people look at Michael and compare themselves, and see dreams not realized for themselves..and pinning something on MJ makes their egos feel better. calling MJ a drug addict, without proof, then trying to qualify yourself, doesn't pass the muster. what is really sad is that Michael has to be a stranger on his own forums. and it's everybody else who feels more comfortable, including members of his own family.
The poster I responded to said the family will be shocked and i said maybe they will or already have and that i thik some fans will be shocked. I don't know the future and niether does that poster but it's ok for her to make predictions?

I don't think any of michael brothers or sisters are bitter about michael's success or star power. Maybe a bit envious but any driven artist would be a little, he's the best selling artist of all time.

I don't think any of the family has outright called michael a drug addict, they have said they believed he was in denial and that had tried ti stage interventions. When you think someone has a problem drug related or not you stage and intervention because you love them. I would be more upset if the family felt michael had a drug related problem and did nothing to try to help.

The poster I responded to said the family will be shocked and i said maybe they will or already have and that i thik some fans will be shocked. I don't know the future and niether does that poster but it's ok for her to make predictions?

I don't think any of michael brothers or sisters are bitter about michael's success or star power. Maybe a bit envious but any driven artist would be a little, he's the best selling artist of all time.

I don't think any of the family has outright called michael a drug addict, they have said they believed he was in denial and that had tried ti stage interventions. When you think someone has a problem drug related or not you stage and intervention because you love them. I would be more upset if the family felt michael had a drug related problem and did nothing to try to help.

what the family said is equal to calling him a drug addict. there is no grey area there. they convicted him of that. you don't look at somebody and make a judgement call, just because they don't look like you want them to look, and jump to the conclusion that they are addicted. Janet and Rebbie used the word 'ADDICTION'. there is no grey area there. and it is not love to throw your brother to the media wolves, after he is dead. that is NOT love. and it is bitterness on their part. there is nothing good about saying those things about your brother, for media consumption, when you know the media's reputation, concerning your brother. envy is borne of bitterness. there is no excuse for it. being driven is a non issue, and is not an excuse.

the family has no proof. what? did the grim reaper come to Michael, and tell him, he's about to die, so he better clean up his drug act, so his body can look like he didn't have a long term addiction, in time for the autopsy report? the family has no proof of a drug addiction.

Last edited:
And did you even bother reading the autopsy report?

Yes I did.

P.S There was no need for you and vncwilliam to be so aggressive towards me. I was only giving my opinion on this subject while trying to give the family the benefit of the doubt.

Then you read the AUTOPSY, GREAT!

So if he was a "drug addict in denial" because hell the AUTOPSY showed that Michael was a healthy man.

Do not you think his organs - especially his liver - will show some damage, if the family story was true?

Have you thought that the results of AUTOPSY of MICHAEL takes "the benefit of the doubt" of family and raises the stories we heard when Michael was alive on "Reunion Tour" to be true and for obvious reasons they do not want to go into details (on "Reunion Tour") since the death of MJ because of public opinion?

Knowing the history of the Jackson family, between giving the benefit of the doubt to Michael or the family, without a doubt I give the benefit of the doubt to Michael, and for ME it's not obsession, but COMMON SENSE - and (for me) his autopsy is just one of many things that support my opinion.

PS. With this post I do not mean to be "aggressive" with you. My only intention in this whole mess is to be REALISTIC!

what the family said is equal to calling him a drug addict. there is no grey area there. they convicted him of that. you don't look at somebody and make a judgement call, just because they don't look like you want them to look, and jump to the conclusion that they are addicted. Janet and Rebbie used the word 'ADDICTION'. there is no grey area there. and it is not love to throw your brother to the media wolves, after he is dead. that is NOT love. and it is bitterness on their part. there is nothing good about saying those things about your brother, for media consumption, when you know the media's reputation, concerning your brother. envy is borne of bitterness. there is no excuse for it. being driven is a non issue, and is not an excuse.

the family has no proof. what? did the grim reaper come to Michael, and tell him, he's about to die, so he better clean up his drug act, so his body can look like he didn't have a long term addiction, in time for the autopsy report? the family has no proof of a drug addiction.
I dont believe the jackson family are calling michael a addict, the autopsy shows that his organs were not damaged, it also shows there was medication that was in his system, michael had a problem with prescription medications and the team around michael were enablers they helped supply him with medicine and did not get him the help he needed. the family wanted to help michael.

Dear, I am far from bitter....don't get it twisted. Pissed, but never bitter. You have been doing a pitiful job defending those that are bitter.

You love your Jacksons...great. Keep defending them...The only living Jacksons I care about are Michael's 3 kids. Period.

I dont believe the jackson family are calling michael a addict, the autopsy shows that his organs were not damaged, it also shows there was medication that was in his system, michael had a problem with prescription medications and the team around michael were enablers they helped supply him with medicine and did not get him the help he needed. the family wanted to help michael.

Where have you been for the past 8 months? If you agree that Oxman speak for the family, where have you been for the past 10 months?

Alright all, just remember NOT to let your posts get personal. Thanks!

The medication was what conrad gave him and the family does not say what type of drugs. The family is not ignorant of how the media wants to portray their brother so why be so vague and play into the medias hand. Its obvious when they speak its not out of a concern for Michael but out of their own need to defend themselves. I used to be a big supporter of the family but I have lost respect for them. Its obvious that Michael kept his distance and now I see why.

Dear, I am far from bitter....don't get it twisted. Pissed, but never bitter. You have been doing a pitiful job defending those that are bitter.

You love your Jacksons...great. Keep defending them...The only living Jacksons I care about are Michael's 3 kids. Period.

Where have you been for the past 8 months? If you agree that Oxman speak for the family, where have you been for the past 10 months?

The jackson family and oxman are saying michael had a problem with prescription medication, he was taking medicine, they are not in denial, if some people want to see it as they are calling him an addict, then ok, they are not putting michael down, why should they lie when they knew michael could have been helped if the people around him were not enablers.

I have enough of this. I have tried to my best to stay out of it but I can't anymore. Some of you people are damn naive about addiction. I had a cousin who I talked about before on this board. For as long as I can remember Lolly was addicted to drugs and myself and my family went through it because if it. My cousin died of cancer in 07 why because her addiction was more important then anything more important then her kids more important then her husband more important then her Mom brother and sisters and more important then her being treated for cancer. She blew off her cancer treatments to get high she never went to get treated that his how powerful addiction is, From the time you wake up in the morning from the time you go to bed at night all you care about is your next fix. Addiction runs your life and lays ruins to you and everyone you love. It just kills me when I see people on this board and members of the Jackson family say Michael was an addict but he was good father. You can't be both addiction is more important to you then your kids just like how my cousin did not care about her kids Michael would not have cared about his. You can't have it both ways the guy we all marveled at while we watched this is it could not have been getting loaded all of the time because there have been no this is it. Dammit give Michael some credit he was not like my cousin he got up in the morning with his children on his mind and went to bed at night with them on his mind not getting loaded. It does not work that way. You can't be an addict and a good father you can't be an addict and the performer he was you can't be an addict and not be the person he was. When you look at the pills they found in his home they go back to 08 and he had pills left over in every bottle that is not an addict. That is a guy who was taken things for his sleeping problems and they were not working and he stopped taken them. He was no different then anyone else who suffered from insomnia people that only get four hours of sleep at night. He was desperate and made the wrong chose and it cost him his life. I never thought I would live to see the day where his family and his fans will treat him this way

I have enough of this. I have tried to my best to stay out of it but I can't anymore. Some of you people are damn naive about addiction. I had a cousin who I talked about before on this board. For as long as I can remember Lolly was addicted to drugs and myself and my family went through it because if it. My cousin died of cancer in 07 why because her addiction was more important then anything more important then her kids more important then her husband more important then her Mom brother and sisters and more important then her being treated for cancer. She blew off her cancer treatments to get high she never went to get treated that his how powerful addiction is, From the time you wake up in the morning from the time you go to bed at night all you care about is your next fix. Addiction runs your life and lays ruins to you and everyone you love. It just kills me when I see people on this board and members of the Jackson family say Michael was an addict but he was good father. You can't be both addiction is more important to you then your kids just like how my cousin did not care about her kids Michael would not have cared about his. You can't have it both ways the guy we all marveled at while we watched this is it could not have been getting loaded all of the time because there have been no this is it. Dammit give Michael some credit he was not like my cousin he got up in the morning with his children on his mind and went to bed at night with them on his mind not getting loaded. It does not work that way. You can't be an addict and a good father you can't be an addict and the performer he was you can't be an addict and not be the person he was. When you look at the pills they found in his home they go back to 08 and he had pills left over in every bottle that is not an addict. That is a guy who was taken things for his sleeping problems and they were not working and he stopped taken them. He was no different then anyone else who suffered from insomnia people that only get four hours of sleep at night. He was desperate and made the wrong chose and it cost him his life. I never thought I would live to see the day where his family and his fans will treat him this way

Justthefacts, now you said STRONG & VERY TRUE words.

Thank You so much for you to defend Michael in the middle of a crowd of Jackson family fans.

I'm so sorry for you feel need to talk about the drama of your late cousin to defend Michael.

And I repeat what I said in addition to Michael, only 3 people know the ABSOLUTE TRUTH: PRINCE, PARIS & BLANKET!!

As Frank Dileo said, one day the children will grow will speak TRUTH about Michael that the media insists in hide/deny

The jackson family and oxman are saying michael had a problem with prescription medication, he was taking medicine, they are not in denial, if some people want to see it as they are calling him an addict, then ok, they are not putting michael down, why should they lie when they knew michael could have been helped if the people around him were not enablers.

You like it or not autopsy of Michael contradicts your post, Brian Oxman, Jackson family, anyone who says that Michael was a "drug addict" or "had a problem with prescription medication." The result of the autopsy of Michael is NOT the result of the autopsy of a "drug addict" or someone "had a problem with prescription medication."

Last edited:
The medication was what conrad gave him and the family does not say what type of drugs. The family is not ignorant of how the media wants to portray their brother so why be so vague and play into the medias hand. Its obvious when they speak its not out of a concern for Michael but out of their own need to defend themselves. I used to be a big supporter of the family but I have lost respect for them. Its obvious that Michael kept his distance and now I see why.
I am a big supporter of the jackson family and a big fan of michael, when they say that michael had a problem with medication i know they mean prescription medicine, why should they denie it when it's somthing that went on? I dont see anything wrong with what they are saying, this is somthing that happend to there brother who they love and miss, and yes dr murray is the blame, just because michael wanted the medication that murray gave him, dr murray and team should have said no! just like nurse cheryl lee did.

And I repeat what I said in addition to Michael, only 3 people know the ABSOLUTE TRUTH: PRINCE, PARIS & BLANKET!!

As Frank Dileo said, one day the children will grow will speak TRUTH about Michael that the media insists in hide/deny
Yes the kids will know best but what if in the future they say thing some fans don't want to her will you bash them too? they are part of the jackson family so it's not good to generalize and entire family based on the opinions you have about a few.

This has been the second time that this thread has been posted. The old one got so out of control that it had to be closed. I posted a fresh one as the old one was unsalvagable and yet again the same thing has happened. Why is this that every time there is a thread on an interview with a member of the Jackson family it always ends in name calling, insults to each other, arguing, and will always veer into discussion about Michael being a drug addict, with some members even claiming that he was.

I do not agree with what Rebbie said either but what could have been a disussion about the matter has turned into a heated argument with each other so this thread will remain closed permanantly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back