Recommend some artists from your country!

But those are ppl that we already know of ;)

No one said past or present so its open for older singers aswell dispite if you've herd of them or not there still from the country where we live in

Last edited:
No one said past or present so its open for older singers aswell dispite if you've herd of them or not there still from the country where we live in

relax, I didn't mean anything bad.
I just said that it would be nice for non-english speaking singers to be presented, just for some variety,nothing else.

Some nice songs posted here... Keep 'em coming! :)

The one in French is fun. I like a song in French by Anouk - Mon coeur , mon amour - it's such a funny song. Hope someone knows it :)

I guess you were on the same abiristeily as the abis from our school. :)
I've never seen Elastinen live, why didn't you like him?

Well I don't know. I'm not really into hiphop/rap and I don't like his attitude.. He just annoys me for some reason.

Well I don't know. I'm not really into hiphop/rap and I don't like his attitude.. He just annoys me for some reason.

When it comes to their music, Elastinen doesn't even have "an attitude" :D When Cheek shot his very first music video in Miami, people said Lahti is too small for this dude's ego, but luckily he's proven everyone wrong. When you listen to his lyrics you might think he's so full of himself, but he sings about his life and what he has experienced.

This is one of my favorite songs from Cheek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ36V0AMNMY

But you're not from Germany, are you?

By the way, they're singing something like: I love this life. :yes:

But you're not from Germany, are you?

By the way, they're singing something like: I love this life. :yes:

No, I'm from Finland. Where are you from then, if you're not from Germany?

Btw, this was a summer hit in Finland few years ago. I don't even know what language are they speaking.. Romania or something..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgU_m3SuYPE
Ozone - Dragostea Din Tei :lol:

I HATE that song. Please tell me you were kidding. It's like one of the worst songs EVER.

Pfff you guys are crazy. You didn't even LISTEN to the songs I posted and I am sure that they kick ass to more than 60 % percent of those you posted :D :D :D lol

yeah, seems like many didn't get the idea for this thread...
it's a pity

Last edited:
OK, what about feedback? Why just posting? Comments after having watched the others' recomendations would be appreciated, I think

Back