Remembering Michael at Christmas......

Dorian

Smooth Criminal
Hey guys.I was watching the HIStory Brunei concert from 1996.I usually edit it every year near Christmas,just that I remember how I was editing it 2 years ago and the anticipations for his 30 concerts started in December 2008.

I want to live again those moments.It is said that if you make a wish on the night of the 31st December,more exactly the New Year Eve,the wish will come true.Let's wish for Michael to come back,and even though this will not bring him back,maybe the positive vibrations will make so controversies like MICHAEL won't
happen again.

Remembering Michael :angel:.Please come back...

11hh55z.jpg

Re: Remembering Michael...

Merry christimas Michael. Hope you're having an amazing one up there. We miss you so much down here.

Merry Christmas sweet Michael!! as you can see you are always with us wherever you are!!
Please come back!

This may sound corny, but when I was little, my grandfather died when I was about 6 years old...My dad, espeically around Christmastime, would tell me that the sparkles in the snow, the way it glistens, is like my grandfather's spirit...So, I think of the same thing when I think of Michael :heart:

Christmas isn"t the same any more.
Michael.....wherever you are...we all love you so much...we can fill this world with love for you.
Come back, baby. I love you with all my heart.

Re: Remembering Michael...

This may sound corny, but when I was little, my grandfather died when I was about 6 years old...My dad, espeically around Christmastime, would tell me that the sparkles in the snow, the way it glistens, is like my grandfather's spirit...So, I think of the same thing when I think of Michael :heart:
thats what tito said about the stars:wub:
Merry christimas Michael. Hope you're having an amazing one up there. We miss you so much down here.

same:(:(

As much as I'd love to see Michael come back, I'd only want him to come back if this was a better, less cruel world. So, instead I would wish for him to be remembered for the man he really is. Merry Christmas Michael! I think I shall always miss you terribly around this time and think of your children. I wish you and them peace. I also remember your Christmas messages to think of the children around the world. :angel:

Ever since Michael left us Ive thought about him during this time of year. Michael where ever you are sweetie I love you with all my heart and i miss you like crazy! I hope your having a wonderful christmas in heaven. I love you Michael. :cry:

I remembered him by listening to him on my new ipod nano. Merry Christmas Michael. I was hoping you were watching over you children making sure they're having a wonderful time. Don't forget New Years, Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it was (over) a whole year ago that I was dreading Christmas as it would be the first one without him :(

Also, since Michael passed there has been snow around Christmas both years which is unusual for England. I've always felt like the weather knew Michael had gone, it had been a hot summer then the next day it rained and rained for the rest of the summer. So i guess now the snow will always make me think of him.

Back