Remembering Michael - June 25th around the world

ClwCysZUoAAJy8N.jpg:large

andjustice4MJ ?@andjustice4some

#ThanksForEverythingMJ is trending around the world. His impact is unparalleled.
ClxZtQHVEAAvD_3.jpg

#MJforever 6/24/16 8:23 PM PST
ClxCN8-VAAABfFv.jpg

Taj Jackson ?@tajjackson3

7 years ago we lost one of our brightest lights and it has been a darker world ever since. #MJforever

TJ Jackson ?@tjjackson

His love, care and guidance was so real and so crucial for us. He is the greatest uncle ever. #love #mjforever

I miss you michael ?

Don't we all, don't we all?

There are countless people around the world today who will think of Michael with love, gratitude, admiration and sympathy and more than one will shed a tear in the process. Given our different locations and time zones we won't do it at the same time today and tonight :p but we will all be united in our love for this amazing human being and most beautiful man.

^^^This is what most of it is all about. I pity the few who don't understand it.

Much, much love to Michael :heart: and everyone, especially the ones able and willing to perceive the beauty of his soul - people here on this site, all over social media and well beyond the digital sphere across the real world. We truly are one family united by grief, but above all.......by love. God bless us everyone :group:

Last edited:
10,547 roses of LOVE for MICHAEL! :girl_give_heart: :give_rose:

Photo credit Robyn Starkand 'One Rose for Michael J. Jackson'

13507049_1044554872279572_3609500119101570460_n.jpg

13507218_1044554868946239_6609458327904314268_n.jpg

13533201_1044554885612904_3803089312153803875_n.jpg

13466115_1044554915612901_7164303619334736209_n.jpg

It is so moving to see this ... our love and support for Michael is so visible/tangible here.
I feel excited that one of those roses is the one I gave Michael. It feels like a tiny part of me is there at Forest Lawn right now. *sigh*

Does anyone of you guys know about those 2 newly added murals (last picture)? Were they put up for Michael or are they an addition to Holly Terrace in general?

Thank you for being the beautiful soul you were. I love you more than words can even describe. Rest in peace forever.

7 years already. I can´t believe it, was pregnant with my second son during this time.

Aah, I'm going to cry:cry:
I reading twitter posts about MJ and I thought after slaughter by media this week, no-one dare to send anything about MJ, but it is so lovely to see support for Michael still there.

Golden Globe AwardsVerified account ?@goldenglobes 4h4 hours ago
In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. -Michael Jackson

Pop Crave ?@PopCrave 4h4 hours ago
7 years ago we lost the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. His impact on Pop music will NEVER be forgotten.

Shady Music Facts ?@MusicFactsShady 5h5 hours ago (151k followers)
7 years ago today, we lost a legend, the one and only TRUE King of Pop. RIP Michael Jackson ? #ItsBeen7Years

Dancetera TV ?@DanceteraTV 10h10 hours ago
A moment of silence to honour the memory of the greatest entertainer of all times. The king of pop. Michael Jackson

Lost In History ?@HistoryToLearn 5h5 hours ago (4.44 million followers)
7 years ago today, Michael Jackson, King of Pop, passed away at 50.
They should send anything about MJ. Do not let the devils win that is what devils want. Still I think most people will see this and love it. MJ is loved but haters get the most attention.

The most awesome man on Earth that was able to sheltered millions of people under his magic umbrella. That's the way He was .
Thank God for letting me see such a wonder .

22e43af467f684a8f981dc5463064ea4.jpg

So Sorry for double post .

Last edited:
The most awesome man on Earth that was able to sheltered millions of people under his magic umbrella. That's the way He was .
Thank God for letting me see such a wonder .

22e43af467f684a8f981dc5463064ea4.jpg

I've posted this in the other thread but you can compare with other previous how MUCH LOVE is flying in cyberspace
980d307fadbaeb2fb868319231c039b6.jpg

Last edited:
Linda Higgins ?@MJDotsUnite

The shoes that no one else will ever fill...#MichaelJackson #MJForever
ClzYZ9gUYAAN3GM.jpg

chrisbrownofficialThe GREATEST TO EVER DO IT!!!! ETERNALLY GRATEFUL for being inspired by you and really showing the world that it doesn't matter where u come from. YOUNG BLACK KID FROM GARY INDIANA BROUGHT THE WORLD TOGETHER WITH HIS MUSIC AND STILL IS TODAY. SHOWING US THAT IF YOU BELIEVE WHOLE HEARTEDLY, you can accomplish anything!!!! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON!! #THEMOONWALKER ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????? ???? MAY YOU BE A KING ETERNALLY!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson

As we take time today to reflect with sadness on the loss of Michael Jackson seven years ago, we can’t help but also acknowledge the enduring impact of his legacy and spirit that continues to inspire people in all corners of the world. In the past year alone, Thriller became the first album in history to be certified triple Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America for sales in excess of 30 million in the US alone. Michael’s timeless masterpiece Off the Wall was celebrated through a new documentary which received widespread accolades while sparking a renewed appreciation for his genius from both critics and the public worldwide. But Michael Jackson was far more than a multitalented entertainer. In an uncertain world too often plagued by violence and intolerance, Michael’s messages of universal love, compassion, hope and unity are even more relevant today. In his name — for his children, and for everyone inspired by his compassion to "make a better place" for the present and the future — we ask you to keep Michael in your heart. -

The Estate of Michael Jackson

marieke@xpushmeaway

I'm at the HIStory statue right now. ? my lil drawing is hanging in the middle.

Clz86r7WYAA8ZDJ.jpg

tarylljackson
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHFeP6khhzF/

I still feel your presence. I know you are with me. However I miss you everyday. I miss your smile, your jokes, your support, your lessons, your laugh and most of all your LOVE! So many incredible memories we shared together. I'm so lucky and proud to be your nephew. You will always be my biggest inspiration. You are love. #forevermjj #immortal #bestofalltime #healtheworld #greatestentertainerofalltime #michaeljackson

Worldwide Remembrance of Michael Jackson - MJ Memorial Munich #7YearsWithoutMichaelJackson
Cl0A3yEVYAAz_jn.jpg

Cl0AaxKUoAA9VnX.jpg

These pictures are just beautiful. I will be wearing another MJ shirt tonight at work and playing MJ music all night. I thank my manger she know that i am a huge MJ fan i don't have to wear my Walgreen shirt tonight. Also a beautiful statement from the Estate.:)

#MJforever

Chinese singer Amy Sue covers Man in the Mirror, paying tribute to Michael Jackson

Child star dancer Yu Tianyang dances to Michael Jackson in Beijing for a fan event to remember MICHAEL JACKSON on June 25, 2016.

Students do mass dance to Michael Jackson in Yuncheng, Shanxi, China, paying tribute to Michael Jackson on June 24, 2016.

Amazing cool! you have never seen this! Chinese magician Mahmut in Xinjiang pays tribute to Michael Jackson via magic tricks!

Chinese tribute premiere: Fans dance with giant Michael Jackson? image on biggest screen in Shanghai! (the LED screen covering the Citigroup Tower on the Bund is about 140 meters tall and 43 meters wide.)

It is so moving to see this ... our love and support for Michael is so visible/tangible here.
I feel excited that one of those roses is the one I gave Michael. It feels like a tiny part of me is there at Forest Lawn right now. *sigh*

Does anyone of you guys know about those 2 newly added murals (last picture)? Were they put up for Michael or are they an addition to Holly Terrace in general?
I asked about it and Robyn said the tiles were built to hold ashes.

Last edited:
It's amazing that the authorities in Munich still allow that statue being used as a memorial. Michael was really big in Germany. They should erect a real statue of him in Munich and place it in front of the Bayrischer Hof hotel!!

Back