September 19 - 21 (Update for Sept 21, 2008 on post #57)

Today, i was in my car listenin to 99.5, then when it went to comercial, i changed it to 97.1 wash FM, and the guy was talking about how Michael had a # 1 single in 1988 (The way you make me feel) and he's like, "That is my all time fevorite song" then they played "TWYMMF" And i screamd...lol cuz they Bearly play Michael's song in the US. anyway, I Turned it UP UP UP!!! VERY LOUD. the traffic was long so i rolled down the windows and ppl next 2 me in a car were giving me high 5's...lol and one of them ask me what station it was and he turned it to the station.

It was by far the best thing that happned this week...:D People Still LOVE Michael... NO DOUBT!!! :D

Last edited:
^EEEEEEEEEEE! That is SO COOOL! OMFG. :woohoo:
Awesome that they played MJ's song on the radio, and the ppls loviiiin it wooot. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/moslive/...ve-just-tagged-ride-says-Pamela-Anderson.html

'My breasts have had a brilliant career. I've just tagged along for the ride,' says Pamela Anderson

By Lina Das
Last updated at 11:59 PM on 20th September 2008

I’m a complete romantic – it’s why I always get married. Someone should really stop me. Regardless of how I’m perceived, I’m sleeping by myself at the moment and there’s no one specific in my life, although there are about three or four non-specific men. Just kidding. The story going round is that I’m dating Michael Jackson. I think he’s brilliant. Think what you want – it’s more interesting that way.

Cool. Pam's got respect for Michael. She's a cool person.

The story going round is that I’m dating Michael Jackson. I think he’s brilliant. Think what you want – it’s more interesting that way.

Well, this is what I think - blah. I am sorry but why does she keep mentioning his name if the rumors are not the truth?

And CNN said that about Mike? That is something else. I am actually shocked by that.

its good P.R why denie something when that story gets you attention when u are out promoting a new show etc

Back