Shame!!!shame!!!shame!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJStorm

Proud Member
I do not believe what's happening. It's a shame. Michael did not deserve to have that kind of people as fans. He did not deserve this.

I am angry, angry and disgusted:ranting.

To the geniuses who did not understand, it's the name of MICHAEL JOE JACKSON that is written on that CD.

It is the legacy and work of a life being played out by accusations without proof.

Michael's legacy fought his entire life against racism and the lies of the press and now the same legacy is fighting against self-proclaimed fans:mat:.

Michael is not Elvis. Michael is not the Beatles!! The Beatles game was a failure! Did You heard someone comment about it??

NO.

HIStory is the biggest selling double album in the world. Did You see someone commenting about it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:mat:

See the difference? Or do you want me to spell?

I'm referring to comments on the site AMAZON.COM.

It's a SHAME!!!!:mat::ranting

[highlight]If anyone cares about Michael. If anyone here really cares about something ... go to that site and write something positive ... for God's sake!!!!:angel:[/highlight]

[highlight]Sorry for those who do not deserve to hear (or read) this, but someone has to write about it.[/highlight]

http://www.amazon.com/MICHAEL-Michael-Jackson/dp/B00192IV9U/ref=pd_ts_m_3?ie=UTF8&s=music

Go away................No, you can stay.

The fans are responsible for most of the -ve reviews on Amazon....they are going to repel many potential buyers!! irony.........

This thread made me angry and disgusted.

If people believe the Cascio tracks to be fake, they have all rights to voice their concerns about it on amazon.

If those so called fans want to boycut (that seems to be so very important for them) then boycut SONY - SONY's other products and artist!

DO NOT BOYCUT MICHAEL!!

Help promote it, tell friends, family, collegues etc. it is great and make them wanna buy it too!

MJStorm - rep added for this thread.

andré89;3137019 said:
this thread made me angry and disgusted.

If people believe the cascio tracks to be fake, they have all rights to voice their concerns about it on amazon.

this.

I'm sorry that people's opinions anger you so much that you need to blow a gasket.

Ever heard of a good friend of mine called a chill pill?

Thanks Hess.

André89;3137019 said:
This thread made me angry and disgusted.

With all due respect, that is your problem.

I do not see anyone boycotting Sony products, but they want to boycott MJ's CD without evidence! And they think they are right!!!!

Do you know what is the worst part? It would be very easy requires from Sony and Estate more answers with all the fans unite. This union would be easy too. We would support the album on behalf of Michael and then attack Sony.

But with so-called fans acting like crazy, that 'marriage' is impossible.

Seriously. This needs to stop. "So-called fans"?!

This thread needs to be locked.

I'm sorry that people's opinions anger you so much that you need to blow a gasket.

Ever heard of a good friend of mine called a chill pill?

Injustice makes me angry, not opinions. For example, I do not give a damn about your opinions. What you say is worthless TO ME.

André89;3137049 said:
Seriously. This needs to stop. "So-called fans"?!

This thread needs to be locked.

Why?

Because I told the truth?

I'm NOT attacking the fans who do not believe that is MJ's voice. I'm attacking the "fans" who are attacking his work on that site (amazon.com).

Injustice makes me angry, not opinions. For example, I do not give a damn about your opinions. What you say is worthless TO ME.

MJ fans really are a bunch of pricks, aren't they? :no: And to think that all of this happened after he died...We were so much nicer before.

MJSTORM I am with you 100%. I went to Amazon and gave it an excellent perfect review!

IMO, these fans are no fans at all. That's how I feel, and I don't blame you for feeling that way because that is exactly how I've been feeling but I haven't had the guts to say it.

Michael spent all his life working sooo hard- putting his hard and soul in everything he did FOR US! AND WHAT do some of these ungrateful fans do? Trash him- that's right trash him! Yes, shame, shame shame!

Whether you like it or not these songs in this fabulous, masterpiece of an album are all MJ's heart, blood, tears, and soul. It is all him.
And some of you shameful fans, are doubting all his hard work? AMAZING, THAT'S ALL I have to say. You DO NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED FANS OF MICHAEL JACKSON.

Thank you MjStorm for speaking out! I applaud you!!

MJ fans really are a bunch of pricks, aren't they? :no: And to think that all of this happened after he died...We were so much nicer before.

A lot of them have got up on a horse so high that they are afraid to get off, for most fan though they have accept Michael as a truly brilliant album that Michael himself would be proud of.

MJSTORM I am with you 100%. I went to Amazon and gave it an excellent perfect review!

IMO, these fans are no fans at all. That's how I feel, and I don't blame you for feeling that way because that is exactly how I've been feeling but I haven't had the guts to say it.

Michael spent all his life working sooo hard- putting his hard and soul in everything he did FOR US! AND WHAT do some of these ungrateful fans do? Trash him- that's right trash him! Yes, shame, shame shame!

Whether you like it or not these songs in this fabulous, masterpiece of an album are all MJ's heart, blood, tears, and soul. It is all him.
And some of you shameful fans, are doubting all his hard work? AMAZING, THAT'S ALL I have to say. You DO NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED FANS OF MICHAEL JACKSON.

THIS ! :clapping:

It's not the truth. It's your personal opinion, and nothing else. Whether or not it is "his work" is exactly what is being questioned on amazon. And based on the situation, I think that's a fair question.

To be fair, it wasn't hard to understand what you were going for in the first post.

Much of the language in this thread is unnecessary and plain rude.

Giving this album a one star rating and claiming that "it isn't Michael singing on this album" is saddening to me because the vast majority of tracks are certifiably Michael and have no controversy surrounding them what-so-ever. I've read many one star reviews by fans on iTunes and elsewhere which say nothing more than "it's not Michael! Don't buy!" These fans are essentially taking all of Michael's masterful tracks on the album and saying that none of them are even remotely worthy, all because of the controversy surrounding just three of the 10 tracks.

Fans should know that such actions will do far more harm to Michael's image than to Sony's. The media will pick up on all of the negative fan reviews and use these words to tarnish Michael, not Sony. "Fans outraged over Michael's lackluster music on new album." Just look at what the media did with the fan's actions when Michael appeared at the WMAs in 2006. The fans regularly booed other artists such as Lindsay Lohan, yet the media took the boos and claimed that the fans had booed Michael off the stage.

I feel that ratings should be based on the musical content contained within the album, as a whole. If fans are outraged over three of the 10 tracks, but love the remaining seven, the final rating and comments they give should reflect this. There are better ways to protest Sony than to claim that the music on 'Michael' isn't worthy of more than one star.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think it was nice?

Get a life.

I have one. You're the one getting pissed off becaue of an internet post that has nothing to do with you.

And I'm the one who has to get a life. :D

Lol. :smilerolleyes:

Getting rather fed up with these people calling others not real fans and whatever stupid fucking bullshit all the time. Oh so because we refuse to ignore our ears (WHO DO NOT HEAR MICHAEL JACKSON) we are not real fans? Please get real!!!!

Jesus...i listened to the Cascio tracks several times and i so obviously, so crystal clearly DONT hear Michaels voice on it. But i should ignore all this, i should ignore my belief about that there are three FAKE tracks on the album(remember..my opinion) an album called MICHAEL for god's sake....but i should ignore all of that just because you say so? What a great reason to buy the album.

My opinion...go ahead, support an album that contains three songs sung by a completely different....cough cough...artist. Go ahead, give $ony all that money, and SURE GO AHEAD....disrespecting people who don't agree with this and rather not buy the album at all, because they want 100% real MJ music? See how pissed off i am now? Why is it so hard for people to simply accept that we don't go all happy and OMFG...about this 'new' album. We have our reasons, plenty of good reasons too, but i doubt this is ever taken into consideration.

Again...100% my opinion, nothing else.

Do you see me going off at other people because they don't agree with me? Do you see me wilding out to the people who keep saying this nonsense about how incredible the Cascio tracks are? THEY ARE NOT....they are weak as hell, lyrically and musically. It doesn't touch any other real MJ song on the album, it's not even in the leageau of Michael's previous real albums.

All of the above is my opinion, i'll say that before i get someone going 'you are stating it like a fact' or whatever....

But like i said...believe what you want. You believe 100 % in the Cascio tracks and believe every word they say about having proof of this , but yet don't show ANYTHING. But at the end of the day that is your opinion, your view and i respect it and i won't go badmouth it. Please don't do that neither.

Also...i don't go to any sites and write a negative review, none of that. I discuss it with friends and family, but i don't go writing negative stuff about it on other sites. Just because i don't feel like to. The way you say things, it's like you claim all the non-believers are like that, which is of course nonsense.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I have one. You're the one getting pissed off becaue of an internet post that has nothing to do with you.

And I'm the one who has to get a life. :D

Lol. :smilerolleyes:

Really? So go live your life and be happy. I know you can. 'Bunch of pricks' can do that.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! :girl_tantrum: MICHAEL COME BACK!!!!

Thank You.

Giving this album a one star rating and claiming that "it isn't Michael singing on this album" is saddening to me because the vast majority of tracks are certifiably Michael and have no controversy surrounding them what-so-ever. I've read many one star reviews by fans on iTunes and elsewhere which say nothing more than "it's not Michael! Don't buy!" These fans are essentially taking all of Michael's masterful tracks on the album and saying that none of them are even remotely worthy, all because of the controversy surrounding just three of the 10 tracks.

Fans should know that such actions will do far more harm to Michael's image than to Sony's. The media will pick up on all of the negative fan reviews and use these words to tarnish Michael, not Sony. "Fans outraged over Michael's lackluster music on new album." Just look at what the media did with the fan's actions when Michael appeared at the WMAs in 2006. The fans regularly booed other artists such as Lindsay Lohan, yet the media took the boos and claimed that the fans had booed Michael off the stage.

I feel that ratings should be based on the musical content contained within the album, as a whole. If fans are outraged over three of the 10 tracks, but love the remaining seven, the final rating and comments they give should reflect this. There are better ways to protest Sony than to claim that the music on 'Michael' isn't worthy of more than one star.

:clapping:

Getting rather fed up with these people calling others not real fans and whatever stupid fucking bullshit all the time. Oh so because we refuse to ignore our ears (WHO DO NOT HEAR MICHAEL JACKSON) we are not real fans? Please get real!!!!

Jesus...i listened to the Cascio tracks several times and i so obviously, so crystal clearly DONT hear Michaels voice on it. But i should ignore all this, i should ignore my belief about that there are three FAKE tracks on the album(remember..my opinion) an album called MICHAEL for god's sake....but i should ignore all of that just because you say so? What a great reason to buy the album.

My opinion...go ahead, support an album that contains three songs sung by a completely different....cough cough...artist. Go ahead, give $ony all that money, and SURE GO AHEAD....disrespecting people who don't agree with this and rather not buy the album at all, because they want 100% real MJ music? See how pissed off i am now? Why is it so hard for people to simply accept that we don't go all happy and OMFG...about this 'new' album. We have our reasons, plenty of good reasons too, but i doubt this is ever taken into consideration.

Again...100% my opinion, nothing else.

Infairness i don't mind fans who won't accept this is Michael, that is up to them but people who are trying to sabotage the sales of the album are not real fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back