Shame!!!shame!!!shame!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for starting this thread MJStorm. I think it's one thing to make your opinions known on a MJ board, and an entirely different thing to sabotage MJ's success with reviews on websites like Amazon.

i agree with this. although i think that this album is an absolute joke to michaels legacy and i dont believe the cascio tracks are real, i wont give bad reviews or anything official like that because i still want the general public to see michael doing well, whether they listen to the album or not

i agree with this. although i think that this album is an absolute joke to michaels legacy and i dont believe the cascio tracks are real, i wont give bad reviews or anything official like that because i still want the general public to see michael doing well, whether they listen to the album or not

Aaah! Thanks! That's a great relief. I hope more fans will think about the bigger picture here.

Thank you for starting this thread MJStorm. I think it's one thing to make your opinions known on a MJ board, and an entirely different thing to sabotage MJ's success with reviews on websites like Amazon. Without any proof, that''s a shame, and makes you no better than the average poster on Perez or TMZ with demeaning comments based on untruths about Michael. Refrain yourselves from these lows. It doesn't have to do with being right or your ears, it is your selfish ego that dictates you to do this. Look at the bigger picture and see the harm you cause to Michael's legacy. Isn't that a bit more important than your unproven opinion on some of these tracks? Is it worth disregarding everything Michael poured his heart and soul into?

Michael would love to sell albums like hotcakes again, as he always did. Critics back up the quality of the new album, most casual radio listeners do, but his own fans? They rather stamp on it and throw it in the mud. So saddening. I hope you're satisfied when the headlines read: 'Sales prove MJ was indeed washed-up and out of inspiration in his latter years. We have not missed out on much', while it could be something like this 'Michael Jackson staggering succes proves once more what a musical genius he was. One of a kind and even rumours about so-called fake tracks could not outshine the magic that obviously still persists in his posthumous work.' See the difference? See how every day creates your history? You decide how to contribute to Michael Jackson and his legacy. Stick up for him, not for your own measly opinions, PLEASE!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I know Michael didn't finish this album but he's still on it. Forget those 3 songs, there are 7 other songs on it too and they are great. 1 star rating is completely unfair in my opinion!

deano, can i ask for how long you've been an MJ fan?

because me and all my mj friends have been fans for 20+ years, and we all believe these songs not to be michael.

there seems to be a correlation between how long people were fans and what they think of the songs.

i dont know whether the correlation is due to more experience, more knowledge, or what, but its definitely there.

im not saying that new fans dont have a valid opinion, but from my experience i seem to have noticed that its new fans who argue that the tracks ARE michael, and the old fans seem to think otherwise.

ps. its funny to see people "sticking up for michael" now, but where were these people when michael needed between 1993 and 2005?

Sorry, you are not going to win on this one. I can remember 'J5' tunes being played on the radio when I was little. The first record I bought with pocket money was in 1975. I've even had the pleasure of speaking to MJ (well, more 'listening', as I was too shy to say much back!) in the 1980's, when my aunty worked for the Pepsico UK.

Yes I'm 'old'. :cheeky:

I know MJ's voice sounds different in some places, on some of the tracks, but that is nothing new in the many decades I have been listening to him - it's still MJ and his 'creations'. That demands some respect, from his fans at least.

To me it's nothing to do with age. It's more to do with having your opinions and thoughts damaged and twisted by years of suspicion and hate for Sony et al. I take things with no preconcieved ideas or bias - it's just a shame that more people are not like that on here.

I can see, as plain as day, that all of this is damaging Michael's Legacy - perhaps forever - and I am astounded that some of you can not see the damage you are doing to him. Or perhaps, in their over-riding hatred of Sony, some people don't really care that much who gets hurt in the cross-fire.

People can kid themselves all they like about 'motives' and 'protecting Michael', but the shit getting posted on all these forums, shopping sites, and social networks, will only land on MJ. The people posting the rubbish will go back to their normal lives - but MJ will be the one to suffer in the long run.

Perhaps it is already too late? Perhaps the damage is now beyond repair, and the MJ Legacy will continue to detriorate from here?

I only hope those responsible are happy and content with what they have done because, if this album flops, the consequence of their actions will be all over the news.

Well done 'real fans'? Yea, right!

I agree with this and I am going to make a review later on amazon.
It kind of makes me angry that fans are saying that these 3 songs are fake and what gets me really angry is when they say that their ears don't hear Michael. You know what? It's not you ears that have problem, it is in your head. Stop thinking negatively, it's clearly Michael in all the songs.And most important is that Michael created the beat, the music, the lyrics and he sung it and the fact that the songs were demos and Sony used somone to fill the "gaps" does not makes them fake. Face it, it's Michael in all the songs . Your ears do hear Michael, but your mind fails to realise it is him as your are prejudiced agains them from the start.Even if sony provides us with video of Michael recording sesions it would still be impersonator for you, I mean even your eyes has stopped to see reality, remember that alot of fans tought that it was impersonator at the O2 pressconference. Seriously stop with the negative thinking, remember Peter Pan? The boy who didn't think negatively, and why do you think Michael loved the story of Peter Pan? Some of the fans have forgoten where we are coming from, stop tarnishing the magic of Michael. Sit there comfortably in your chair and listen to the album and just force yourself into thinking that this is Michael and your mind will be free and you will finally going to hear him and realise that it was mistake calling them fake. Sorry if I offenden somebody, but know that these songs are "Michael".

Last edited:
I agree with this and I am going to make a review later on amazon.
It kind of makes me angry that fans are saying that these 3 songs are fake and what gets me really angry is when they say that their ears don't hear Michael. You know what? It's not you ears that have problem, it is in your head. Stop thinking negatively, it's clearly Michael in all the songs.And most important is that Michael created the beat, the music, the lyrics and he sung it and the fact that the songs were demos and Sony used somone to fill the "gaps" does not makes the songs fake. Face it, it's Michael in all the songs . Your ears do hear Michael, but your mind fails to realise it is him as your are prejudiced agains the songs from the start.Even if sony provides us with video of Michael recording the songs it would still be impersonator for you, I mean even your eyes has stopped to see reality, remember that alot of fans tought that it was impersonator on the O2 pressconference. Seriously stop with the negative thinking, remember Peter Pan? The boy who didn't think negatively, and why do you think Michael loved the story of Peter Pan? Some of the fans have forgoten where we are coming from, stop tarnishing the magic of Michael. Sit there comfortably in your chair and listen to the album and just force yourself into thinking that this is Michael and your mind will be free and you will finally going to hear him and realise that it was mistake calling the songs fake. Sorry if I offenden somebody, but know that these songs are "Michael".

Well said.

So, are we agreeing, if JM sounds like MJ then JM has been singing all of MJ's tracks since he could talk/sing!?

I'm confused!

Maybe that guy down the road from me really is Jesus!? He does look like him, and he claims he's Jesus!!

Well I never!

What about this?

[youtube]gKret8gRx5I&playnext_from=TL&videos=E-Us_LfcjeA&feature=grec[/youtube]

Again.

You could make comparisons wth Janet Jackson too.

You can make a video where you compare JJ's vocals to the ones in BN, KYHU and Monster and they will sound very alike too. - But it doesn't prove it's not MJ.

Sure Jason M. sounds like MJ at points, but that doesn't change my opinion. I only hear MJ in the songs.

It doesn't prove anything to compare vocals. That can be done with any MJ song. Then you have to doubt all MJ songs. But that doesn't make sense.

Okay.

I won't make any Janet Jackson stuff. Doesn't sound like MJ og JM at all.

Thanks.

Just received the album today... Yay! :) IMHO all songs are definitely him and the whole lot is simply AMAZING. Thank you Michael.

^Agreed Hess. You're such a nice defender of Michael and a voice of reason. Thank you.

I'm glad you think so, and you are very welcome. :)

I'm just speaking the truth. (or what I think is the truth anyway :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back