Shame!!!shame!!!shame!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you were before, you, and people like you, are no fans of Michael Jackson.

Kid yourself, and lie to others all you like, but you are not a fan of Michael Jackson. He would be ashamed of you, and people like you.

40 posts - and all anti Michael Jackson?

'Fake Fan' more like!

Think a little bit, I have forty posts here but hundreds of posts in French forums, and 4 tickets to see This Is It in London!

I'm a Michael's fan, I know for example that he was a great singer, I didn't believe you or others fans here who said "Yes it's Michael his voice was worse in 2007" and now I know I wasn't wrong! Even Teddy Riley explains why!

So I tell you "LOL" like it's said in French ^^

babykinsilk05;3137396 said:
You know what...some of you sound like those "haters" who go on and on about how Mike was a pedo. They have NO proof what-so-ever but they just know. You know how they know? They just KNOW. Even with court transcripts and people who actually knew MJ speaking out on his behalf, these people just KNOWWWWWW he was a pedo and because of this belief based on their...what? "Feelings", they go all over the place spewing this BS. A lot of you sound like that.

It's cool to have your opinion about whether or not the songs are "fake", you can even discuss it till your face turns blue with your friends, family, and other fans who agree with you and can reinforce your views...but to go on MJ's face book, official site, places where they are selling this album like Amazon and ITunes and try and influence other people's minds by spewing your opinion as fact and actively trying to discourage people from buying this CD (that has some amazing songs on it) because of some BS feeling you have with absolutely NO substantial backing is where the problem is.

Even some of ya'll's beloved 3t (or more specifically Taj) tweeted that he's going to pick up his copy despite the controversy. Why you ask? Because HE too recognizes that at the end of the day IT IS NOT SONY that will be hurt if this thing fails, again, it is NOT SONY who will be hurt if this thing fails. Some of you keep going on and on about how MJ's legacy is set in stone, and your absolutley right, it is...(to US). You have got to be aware of the many people in the media (who like it or not, control what people hear and have much influence over and on the minds of many) who are ready to re-write MJ's history and actively campaign to have (slowly but surely) his legacy diminished or completely FORGOTTEN. We (as die-hards) will always keep MJ alive in our hearts, but the general public only hear and see what is fed to them on TV.

I hate to compare MJ to Elvis, but think about this for a min. Elvis died 30 something years ago…That’s 3 decades ago. A whole new generation of music lovers has been born since then and a lot of Elvis's die-hards (form the time of his active career and death) are old. YET Elvis is still talked about, praised, loved, etc...By mass amounts of people. The majority of these people are people who grew up hearing about how great Elvis was and seeing how well his posthumous "career" continued to thrive. Elvis had one major advantage at his side and that is that the PRESSS/Media freaking loved (and still love) him and continue to shove his ass down our throats. They are not and will not do that for MJ...we know this, that is why shit like this "mission" some people are on to destroy this project pisses so many off. You are NOT hurting Sony…again, YOU ARE NOT HURTING SONY… because if the MJ brand stops selling (or looks like its stop selling) Sony will move on to something else that will make them money, point, blank, period...and the media will have a muthafreaking field day. Please don’t act like what the media think or say doesn’t matter because it DOES…you best believe it DOES!

This shit is ridiculous...

COMPLETELY, totally agree with this.

To all those who spread the idea of boycotting... do you see yourself in few years from now? :cheeky:
Do you think it is wise and will help you inside IF you try to convince the outsiders to follow the path of disconsidering this album?
Why please, for God's sake, don't you try to think deeper? Is this worth to influence your neighbours to NOT buy the album?

At the end of the day, Michael's kids will suffer the losses. The bigger the fall, they will receive less from the sales. Do you put yourself in their position?
This is not about one album or two, but to the whole image which will continue descending because, instead of swallowing their pride, these speakers create rumours and help spreading confusion. And once the snowball has started to roll, the avalanche is coming closer and closer.

Being a good family means to be wiser, and although someone is irritating you, you should be stronger and show a smiling face. To see you in the future, when all this negativity will be over for a long time. Is this what you would like to remember after 9 years of expectations?

Yes, it's understandable to not like the 3 songs or other ones from the album.

But is this enough to hate it?

This feeling might be expressed in a more loving way, for help, not for fight. And even if you draw a line between the perfect songs launched while Michael was alive, is that enough to take so much distance now and to be on the other side? Is that worth it? :doh:

How ridiculous.

I hope more fans go on Amazon and express how they feel.

It's called free speech. We're not living in 1939 Nazi Germany now...

Well, , this has nothing to do with freedom of speech if they are commenting on something they haven't taken the time to listen to.

:)

You can only form a proper opinion on something you know...

And why are people here getting worked up over a few negative comments? Most of the reviews are positive. Typical MJ fans...looking for the beast.

Deano is the biggest troll on this site. Everytime when i see his posts, I know that it's a spam lol.

You 'boycott' bullies just don't like it when people stick up for Michael - that's what eats you up. You want to be able to come on here and peddle your lies and conspiiracies without any reproach - well I'm not going to let that happen I'm afraid.

I will stick up for Michael against the 'haters' when I read the rubbsih they post. If I get banned for sticking up for Michael, then I hope someone will come and take my place. This forum should not be dominated by the 'haters' - or else it's not fit to have his name on the site.

And why are people here getting worked up over a few negative comments? Most of the reviews are positive. Typical MJ fans...looking for the beast.

sadly, it's not only on Amazon. if it were only a couple comments, I wouldn't care. but when every friend of mine, who is not a fan, tells me they heard the new album is not sung by Michael and if it's true, I start to worry and get upset.

sadly, it's not only on Amazon. if it were only a couple comments, I wouldn't care. but when every friend of mine, who is not a fan, tells me they heard the new album is not sung by Michael and if it's true, I start to worry and get upset.

I support the bad reviews on Amazon. If you actually read the bad reviews, you will see that it is by fans who are disgusted that the estate have chosen to include three questionnable tracks.

I feel bad for Michael, he deserves better than this. But it is not the fans fault that this album is getting trashed. It is the fault of the estate. They've made some terrible decisions in Michael's name and the feedback reflects that.

^DEANO lol, please don't pay them no mind...I have read many of your post (on things not even related to this topic and you are FAR from a troll)...talk about ridiculous.

I support the bad reviews on Amazon. If you actually read the bad reviews, you will see that it is by fans who are disgusted that the estate have chosen to include three questionnable tracks.

I feel bad for Michael, he deserves better than this. But it is not the fans fault that this album is getting trashed. It is the fault of the estate. They've made some terrible decisions in Michael's name and the feedback reflects that.

I take it that these so-called 'fans' are really 'bigging up' the other tracks on the album then - the ones they 'believe' are MJ - in an effort to get people to go out and buy them?

Or are they just in it to cause as much damage to Sony as possible - without any regard for Michael?

Well, , this has nothing to do with freedom of speech if they are commenting on something they haven't taken the time to listen to.

:)

You can only form a proper opinion on something you know...

I guess listening to the songs over 10 times and analyzing it at the same time, is enough. You simply can't go say we haven't taken the time to listen to it. Even when i heard BN for the first time and knew something wasn't right...i still gave it a chance, i kept listening to the song, trying to find out when Michael was gonna sing. It never happened for me.

I live near a bloke who looks like Jesus - he even claims HE IS Jesus! Are you suggesting I should believe him, because he 'looks like' he is and 'claims' he is!?

I don't care if someone 'sounds similar'. Good god, the world is full of people who look and sound similar to other people. People who worked with MJ for 20-30 years - many good people - claim that MJ is singing. There is f all to gain from putting fake tracks on an album - as many 'doubters' have said "there are so many other tracks to choose from" - so it's ludicrous to suggest they are.

I don't live my life looking for the next conspiracy - unlike some people - so I go by what is 'sensible' or not. This 'fake' shit is just not 'sensible' I'm afraid.

Very true.

I guess listening to the songs over 10 times and analyzing it at the same time, is enough. You simply can't go say we haven't taken the time to listen to it. Even when i heard BN for the first time and knew something wasn't right...i still gave it a chance, i kept listening to the song, trying to find out when Michael was gonna sing. It never happened for me.

Does Amazon allow comments even if the person did not purchase the item? because otherwise, the comments section is useless.

EIther way, most of the reviews both from critics & fans are positive.

We can't all have Time magazine reviews...we need our New of the world & mirror's as well.

Same for fans...a few of bad apples WON'T spoil the bunch.

I take it that these so-called 'fans' are really 'bigging up' the other tracks on the album then - the ones they 'believe' are MJ - in an effort to get people to go out and buy them?

Or are they just in it to cause as much damage to Sony as possible - without any regard for Michael?

In my review (for which I gave the album 1/5), I praised all the genuine MJ songs and explained that the reason for my low rating was because I am utterly disgusted at the inclusion of three songs that aren't even sung by Michael Jackson.

I bought the album myself for the real songs. As a fan, I refuse to let the estate and the Cascio's ruin the whole album for me. There are some brilliant genuine MJ gems on this record and I said as much in my review.

Talking about regard for Michael, I wonder how much regard the pro-Cascio fans have for Michael's impeccably high standards? I don't think any fan truly believes that Michael would have given his blessing for Breaking News to see the light of day in it's current state.

Where's your regard for Michael's wishes??

In my review (for which I gave the album 1/5), I praised all the genuine MJ songs and explained that the reason for my low rating was because I am utterly disgusted at the inclusion of three songs that aren't even sung by Michael Jackson.

I bought the album myself for the real songs. As a fan, I refuse to let the estate and the Cascio's ruin the whole album for me. There are some brilliant genuine MJ gems on this record and I said as much in my review.

Talking about regard for Michael, I wonder how much regard the pro-Cascio fans have for Michael's impeccably high standards? I don't think any fan truly believes that Michael would have given his blessing for Breaking News to see the light of day in it's current state.

I believe their regard is for the upkeeping of Michael's legacy, though don't take my word completely for it.

Regardless, if you believe that certain tracks are questionable, this is a Michael Jackson album and I agree shouldn't it be judged in it's entirely not because of one's feelings about a few of the tracks. Who knows what bearing these negative reviews posted on Amazon, Itunes, will have on the average music purchaser, it could very well direcly affect sales in a major way. It you believe the tracks are fake that's fine, discuss it, debate the hell out it on forums like this.

I know for me, I want this album to have the best sales it can possible have, because if it doesn't, than all the naysayers and parasites that have always wished and wanted to see Michael fail, well they will have a field day, saying even his own fans don't want to buy the album. Should I care what they think, maybe not, but when it comes to Michael I often think with my heart, and any negativity in his direction, whether or not it is directed at Sony, still hurts. I always think of potential new fans, if one of these negative reviews influences just one person not to buy the album, that's one person too many.

That's why I have started to think that now it are not anymore the non-believing fans alone, but I begin to think that the haters, that ofcourse follow this thing closely, I think they have found their brilliant way...

Remember those wrong lyrics for "Monster" that appeared on YT, posted by haters, and we know it is not just recently, we all know YT is full of haters since long....

Of course with this album release now they are also on Amazon and everything, it is high tide for haters now...

Whatever you were before, you, and people like you, are no fans of Michael Jackson.

Kid yourself, and lie to others all you like, but you are not a fan of Michael Jackson. He would be ashamed of you, and people like you.

'Fake Fan' more like!

Some truth in this.

And what will you feel if it is proven that all songs are sung by MJ?
There are much more that indicates it IS MJ, than it is not!
Can one erase or change the review one have made?

'Fake Fan' more like!

Really man? To be honest, I think that Michael would be ashamed of you.

It is rather sad, how far things have come. Now all of the ‘true’ and ‘real’ fan talk have really hit a new level of low. Add to that, people are accusing each other of destroying Michael's legacy, because they're not praising this posthumous album to the high heavens. And some are even condoning this talk, believing they’re on Michael's own mission of L.O.V.E. or something.

I thought everyone had already resolved this problem in another thread. I thought we had all agreed what the cause of all of this fighting was, and that is disrespect and intolerance. But then here it is again, at its finest.

Everyone has a right to their opinion.

If Sony had any doubts, the Cascio tracks should not have made the album.

If they are telling the truth, release the original tracks and this whole sorry mess will be over.

Some truth in this.

And what will you feel if it is proven that all songs are sung by MJ?
There are much more that indicates it IS MJ, than it is not!
Can one erase or change the review one have made?

Yes, you can edit reviews. And if I'm wrong (which I'm not) then I will change it.

Have you watched the video in my signature?? I can't believe anybody could watch that and maintain that it is Michael singing on the Cascio songs. Please watch it and tell me what you think.

Yes, you can edit reviews. And if I'm wrong (which I'm not) then I will change it.

Have you watched the video in my signature?? I can't believe anybody could watch that and maintain that it is Michael singing on the Cascio songs. Please watch it and tell me what you think.

I am glad to know one can edit reviews made.

Hopefully many will change their reviews if it is proven to be MJ on all songs.

Yes I've seen the video. But it doesn't prove anything to me.
I think it's MJ all the way. :clapping:

I am glad to know one can edit reviews made.

Hopefully many will change their reviews if it is proven to be MJ on all songs.

Yes I've seen the video. But it doesn't prove anything to me.
I think it's MJ all the way. :clapping:

Do you not think the clips of Jason Malachi sound identical to the voice on the Cascio songs?

deano, can i ask for how long you've been an MJ fan?

because me and all my mj friends have been fans for 20+ years, and we all believe these songs not to be michael.

there seems to be a correlation between how long people were fans and what they think of the songs.

i dont know whether the correlation is due to more experience, more knowledge, or what, but its definitely there.

im not saying that new fans dont have a valid opinion, but from my experience i seem to have noticed that its new fans who argue that the tracks ARE michael, and the old fans seem to think otherwise.

ps. its funny to see people "sticking up for michael" now, but where were these people when michael needed between 1993 and 2005?

Do you not think the clips of Jason Malachi sound identical to the voice on the Cascio songs?

Sure there are parts in which they sond familiar.

BUT - I am very sure a video could be made that would then "proove" it's Janet Jackson singing the Cascio tracks. - She sounds like that too sometimes.

Maybe you could even compare some vocals to Prince.

It's manipulating when it's set up like that. Actually I think it sounds more like Janet Jackson than Jason Malachi in some parts. - Does that proove it's Janet singing - NO, of course not.

BUT - I guess if you think it IS MJ the video will not change your opinion, if you think it is NOT MJ - the video will confirm you.

BUT - if someone could make a video that compared BN, KYHU and Monster (or All I need as so much time is spend on in your video) to Janet Jacksons vocals, that would be fun. Because in some of her songs she sounds like it could just as well be her in the Cascio songs.

Thank you for starting this thread MJStorm. I think it's one thing to make your opinions known on a MJ board, and an entirely different thing to sabotage MJ's success with reviews on websites like Amazon. Without any proof, that''s a shame, and makes you no better than the average poster on Perez or TMZ with demeaning comments based on untruths about Michael. Refrain yourselves from these lows. It doesn't have to do with being right or your ears, it is your selfish ego that dictates you to do this. Look at the bigger picture and see the harm you cause to Michael's legacy. Isn't that a bit more important than your unproven opinion on some of these tracks? Is it worth disregarding everything Michael poured his heart and soul into?

Michael would love to sell albums like hotcakes again, as he always did. Critics back up the quality of the new album, most casual radio listeners do, but his own fans? They rather stamp on it and throw it in the mud. So saddening. I hope you're satisfied when the headlines read: 'Sales prove MJ was indeed washed-up and out of inspiration in his latter years. We have not missed out on much', while it could be something like this 'Michael Jackson staggering succes proves once more what a musical genius he was. One of a kind and even rumours about so-called fake tracks could not outshine the magic that obviously still persists in his posthumous work.' See the difference? See how every day creates your history? You decide how to contribute to Michael Jackson and his legacy. Stick up for him, not for your own measly opinions, PLEASE!

I know Michael didn't finish this album but he's still on it. Forget those 3 songs, there are 7 other songs on it too and they are great. 1 star rating is completely unfair in my opinion!

I do not believe what's happening. It's a shame. Michael did not deserve to have that kind of people as fans. He did not deserve this.

I am angry, angry and disgusted:ranting.

To the geniuses who did not understand, it's the name of MICHAEL JOE JACKSON that is written on that CD.

It is the legacy and work of a life being played out by accusations without proof.

Michael's legacy fought his entire life against racism and the lies of the press and now the same legacy is fighting against self-proclaimed fans:mat:.

Michael is not Elvis. Michael is not the Beatles!! The Beatles game was a failure! Did You heard someone comment about it??

NO.

HIStory is the biggest selling double album in the world. Did You see someone commenting about it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:mat:

See the difference? Or do you want me to spell?

I'm referring to comments on the site AMAZON.COM.

It's a SHAME!!!!:mat::ranting

[highlight]If anyone cares about Michael. If anyone here really cares about something ... go to that site and write something positive ... for God's sake!!!!:angel:[/highlight]

[highlight]Sorry for those who do not deserve to hear (or read) this, but someone has to write about it.[/highlight]

http://www.amazon.com/MICHAEL-Michael-Jackson/dp/B00192IV9U/ref=pd_ts_m_3?ie=UTF8&s=music

Inciting to hatred and more segregation among the fans. Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back