Short Hair

In addition to 1995 VMAs, he also had short hair in 1995 Wetten Dass performance too! One of my favourite performances:love: He looks soooo good with short hair
michael-performs-earth-song-on-wetten-dass(88)-m-6.jpg

😂 @zinniabooklover , our thread ninja! The short hair is a hit and miss for me. VMA is 🥰, but YANA video ok ok, other times maybe. Now, the long curls work every time :)
Agreed, I'm mostly Long Hair Gang too. I think I prefer the short afro over short straight hair, personally. But admittedly I have a weak spot for men with long hair in general, not just on Michael. (It's actually part of why I think he's to die for. 😍)

... I say, literally on the Short Hair thread. 😅🤣

But admittedly I have a weak spot for men with long hair in general, not just on Michael.
Its funny that I am the opposite. I don't like long hair on men, very traditional that way. But when it comes to Michael, all logic is out of the window :ROFLMAO:

Its funny that I am the opposite. I don't like long hair on men, very traditional that way. But when it comes to Michael, all logic is out of the window :ROFLMAO:
Oh I like long hair, makeup, good fashion sense, all that on men. 😂 I'm basically attracted to "metrosexuals" lol, y'know, like Michael. 😁 I do like short hair, but long hair is my fave.

So yes, me becoming a fangirl eventually was right in the cards. Honestly I'm mostly wondering why it took me a while! 🤣 Like, even after I had already become a fan, lol.

😂 @zinniabooklover , our thread ninja!
I got confused, lol. I was going to re-post that photo of him in the studio but ended up bumping the thread. Which was a bit annoying bc it's so short (hah!) I'm not sure it was worth it. Anyway, here we are. Thread number 1,372. Or something!

The short hair is a hit and miss for me. VMA is 🥰, but YANA video ok ok, other times maybe. Now, the long curls work every time :)
I always disliked the short hair but now, after so much exposure to so many previously unseen photos, I realise it's just the YANA thing. Can't stand the video, can't stand his hair, they both look weird, the whole thing is just - gah! But there are lots of 'short hair' photos which are really beautiful. Nothing will ever be as good as all of his other hairstyles, most especially from Thriller onwards. But I definitely love his short hair now in a way I never expected to. 🥰

Can't stand the video, can't stand his hair, they both look weird, the whole thing is just - gah!
I have to agree, though my fingers are starting to bleed as I am typing this !!!

especially from Thriller
Actually those short curls till Thriller are real nice because those are his most natural unaltered hair and suited his face naturally.

d2s01qt-93808618-fa4a-47b8-a54b-3eac9684002e.jpg

@wendijane

I'm so into my rock stars with their long hair but all the images from this photo session of Michael with short hair ... they just get me!

Last edited:
Back