Shout Out Your I Love You's!

Originally posted by MJzAngel@Aug 28 2005, 11:34 PM
75581.png

75580.png

[snapback]1153781[/snapback]​

I love Michael and of coarse my mom.

I love you Michael, Nidhi, Linky, Cass, Jo, Nittan, Laura, Tempany, Jess, Amanda, Dorna, Ruki, and Em-Jay.
:wub:

Originally posted by MJzAngel@Aug 29 2005, 05:07 AM
I love you Michael, Nidhi, Linky, Cass, Jo, Nittan, Laura, Tempany, Jess, Amanda, Dorna, Ruki, and Em-Jay.
:wub:
[snapback]1154130[/snapback]​

I'm at the end of the list!? :huh: :pth:

Originally posted by Em-Jay@Aug 29 2005, 11:50 AM
I'm at the end of the list!? :huh: :pth:
[snapback]1154291[/snapback]​
As I've told you once before, cuz I listed out the girls first and you're the only guy on that list. :lol: Don't matter where I put your name, you know how much I love you. :wub:

Originally posted by MJzAngel@Aug 29 2005, 12:05 PM
As I've told you once before, cuz I listed out the girls first and you're the only guy on that list. :lol: Don't matter where I put your name, you know how much I love you. :wub:
[snapback]1154516[/snapback]​

Oh yeah :lol:

I love you Michael soooo sooooo soooooo sooooooo MUCH!!!!!!!! :wub:
I love you jo,lindsey and laura i had a great weekend..wouldnt enjoy his bday any other way! luv u!!!

I love Michael Jackson so much :D

I love Nittan, Lindsey and Laura, I loved meeting you guys. I had the best weekend ever :D

Originally posted by ~MJCraze~@Aug 30 2005, 08:10 AM
I love Michael Jackson so much  :D

I love Nittan, Lindsey and Laura, I loved meeting you guys. I had the best weekend ever :D
[snapback]1155459[/snapback]​

luv ya more :innocent: my jaws r still hurting from all that laughter..omg never laughed soo much in my life..that was definatly crazy 3days!

I love you Mom, Michael, Michael (My brother), Applehead, Freddie, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Alisa, My cousins, Roshan, and Shad!

I love you Salvatore...if only you could undeestand how much you would stop doing what you do..it's gonna kill you and i can't stand watching you do it...I love you please let me help you..don't turn away from me!

Originally posted by ~MJCraze~@Sep 1 2005, 07:46 AM
*Is Un-Loved* :(

I Love Michael :)
[snapback]1157436[/snapback]​
You're always loved by me. :) And of course your crazy cats.:flowers:

Originally posted by FUJON@Sep 1 2005, 12:02 PM
I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON!!  :wild:
[snapback]1158110[/snapback]​

fujon, i have to say.....YOU'RE SIMPLY DEADLY!!!!! :lol:

I love you michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kimi o ai shiteru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back