Sighting - From Las Vegas Journal...

LasVegas071.jpg

Sorry, if you know it already. Very nice, I think, isn't it?

I got my photo with that Michael when I was there in Nov :wild: I'll post when I get the photo from my brother's laptop :p

wow way past the average child's bedtime!! 9:45 .. When I was growing up, 5pm was to late to go anywhere lol..

yes but time is different in Vegas :cool: it's like another planet in Vegas, all normal rules need not apply :p

Please......lets not go down the LMP and Michael road again.....these two are apart and need to stay apart....that sour-puss needs to stay in her cage!

haha but she does seem to crop up when he's somewhere or right after he leaves...maybe she wants to ditch her old mike for her even older mike!

m.t. is the best thing in vegas, imo. aside from bodies at trop and shopping at the forum...o....and paul frank at fashion show..i'll shut up now

yeh its just a that they are there at the same time thats all.

Not really. According to the sightings report, Michael and the kids were at the Venetian on Monday. Lisa Marie was also there the following day. (Tuesday). So no, they weren't actually there at the same time.

I don't want to start or assume nothing but MJ and LMP at the same hotel at the same time? Hmmmmm.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

p.s. Y'all know y'all were thinkin' it too!

lol... ur a firestarter

LOL! I noticed that also. And it's not the first time that happened either. She came to Las Vegas AFTER he arrived last year and she was also in Ireland when he was in Ireland.

But I'm sure it is all a coincidence. LOL! After all she's a married woman!?!

didnt know the one about ireland, but i remember she was hovering in las vegas when he first came around Christmas 06... he was there on Monday and we don't find out til yesterday, she was right on it... her feelers must be quite keen

wow way past the average child's bedtime!! 9:45 .. When I was growing up, 5pm was to late to go anywhere lol..

yeah they have to do stuff around everyone else's schedule, probably harder on him than them? i woulda thought that was a major perk when i was kid getting to stay up late :)

Please......lets not go down the LMP and Michael road again.....these two are apart and need to stay apart....that sour-puss needs to stay in her cage!

amen

I ain't startin' no fires. LMP already got a fire going for Mike. It ain't neva stopped. I don't think they can accicdently end up a the same place a the (aproximately) the same time by accident. You can't tell me they have not communicated to each other when they each would be where. That was no coinciden, y'all. That was an on purpose :magicstick

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

:lol::lol:

I ain't startin' no fires. LMP already got a fire going for Mike. It ain't neva stopped. I don't think they can accicdently end up a the same place a the (aproximately) the same time by accident. You can't tell me they have not communicated to each other when they each would be where. That was no coinciden, y'all. That was an on purpose :magicstick

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

:lol::lol::lol: (I hope nothing is happening tho! MJ doesn't need that ish at the mo, gotta concentrate on the new stuff! Anyway don't blame peeps for wondering tho', coz its kinda odd to me that she pops round 'near' MJ without her hubby!!

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: (I hope nothing is happening tho! MJ doesn't need that ish at the mo, gotta concentrate on the new stuff! Anyway don't blame peeps for wondering tho', coz its kinda odd to me that she pops round 'near' MJ without her hubby!!
Maybe he asked her to appear on Bet with him so he can give her a kiss.;)

She was there to celabrate her deceased father's birthday.:ermm:

Last edited:
Can we stick to MJ taking his angels to the museum? Thanks. LMP is a sour puss like Exotic Princess said and we need to take that into consideration.

it looks like the only fire going on is the torch lmp keeps holding for mj...she's following him around, not vice versa. guess her poor michael isn't doing it for her

Michael and his family are probably is not into the 9-5 drudgery
of us common folk_ :LOL: they probably have different hours due
to their fathers vocation and pension for staying up late and the
travling they do. They part are a show biz family not the average
9-5 Joe (smile)

I dont believe LMP is following MJ around. ( any more than he is following her)
but its fun to speculate I guess .. unless it is harmful gossip or hurtful to ones
rep or character .. Lisa was there to honor her father -NOT Michael

Last edited:
wonder if mike is still in vegas? cuz he's real popular there...when i was there around may of 06, sometime around that time there was a michael jackson day there...

Back