SmoothC21HD taken down from YT

SmoothC21

Proud Member
Hi all...

Today is a sad day, at least for me. After almost two years of improving quality of MJ videos and sharing them on YouTube, my accound has been taken down.

I just wanted to say thank you, to all my friends, supporters and viewers who was with me through all this time.

Best regards and great thanks,

SmoothC21

Edit: I decided to re-launch my activity on YT :) Here you can find the new channel: http://goo.gl/B6d6Wn

Spread the news! I'll really appreciate that :)

Last edited:
Hi all...

Today is a sad day, at least for me. After almost two years of improving quality of MJ videos and sharing them on YouTube, my accound has been taken down.

I just wanted to say thank you, to all my friends, supporters and viewers who was with me through all this time.

SmoothC21

omfg no, dude i'm so sorry for you, seriously heartbroken. your vision for greatness creating a magical viewing experience from poor sources captivated my eyes :cry:

Oh, that really sucks! I'm sorry. I was a subscriber and loved your channel. :( They just deleted those Ghost outtakes too.

They recently deleted my YouTube account, and I NEVER even uploaded anything. I don't even know how to do that. But when I tried to log in, it said that I violated their terms and conditions, whatever that means. I barely even made any comments on any accounts, other than to give a thumbs up or a thank you for the video.

Do accounts get terminated too, who just subscribe to others that get deleted?

Oh, that really sucks! I'm sorry. I was a subscriber and loved your channel. :( They just deleted those Ghost outtakes too.

They recently deleted my YouTube account, and I NEVER even uploaded anything. I don't even know how to do that. But when I tried to log in, it said that I violated their terms and conditions, whatever that means. I barely even made any comments on any accounts, other than to give a thumbs up or a thank you for the video.

Do accounts get terminated too, who just subscribe to others that get deleted?

They delete accounts if they are inactive for a certain period of time I think

3C89XK6.png

What sad news! I loved your channel and was signed on it, addressed often to your videos to insert into a Thread at various forums in the various countries.
Thanks for your work. It is a pity that I not save everything in my computer.

Happened to me at YouTube. Stop contributing to the community after that.

Sad to hear that your vids were awesome

I'm downloading as many Michael Jackson YouTube channels as I can and I recently also downloaded the channel of SmoothC21HD also.
I got 83 videos from your channel in the highest quality downloaded, sadly those are not all the videos... The program crashed and I didn't restart the download after that... :(
Maybe I need to upload some of the videos in case you didn't saved them on your computer?

Those YouTube people are such @$$es you can never trust them anymore. I still hate when they put up that copyright issues from different countries and all that BS, it's been like that to some videos since Michael was gone.

Hi all...

SmoothC21

Edit: I decided to re-launch my activity on YT :) Here you can find the new channel: http://goo.gl/B6d6Wn

Spread the news! I'll really appreciate that :)

Am so sad to hear that - was my favorite for MJ perfomances and concert footage. You work miracles. I'm glad you will not stop . I left a message on your new channel but disappeared so left another. You probably have to approve comments. I will share your new channel on Twitter and FB.

Could you upload the video you made with best dance moves from Wembley and you used Europa with Globus, please please please :) it's so good you have no idea.

thats sad to hear. i knows how that feels, when they delete hundreds of videos. how much work that is. mine was delete too. 3 days earlier on 16 august. i had 1100 members. but also decided to open a new channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mjchrisHD

I did lost mine 2 times and was so sad... I can understant you. I hope they fix this stupid decide. Before, they must make a warning; "Please remove this video or we'll destroy your channel" This will be better.

I hope you can find your subscribers again.

Hi SmoothC. I just subscribed to your channel now that you brought attention to it. I hope you can get back some of the clips the others were talking about. That Wembley dance moves one sounds great.

Back