So It Begins..."Worth More Dead Than Alive"

CherubimII

Proud Member
When powerful people start thinking someone is
"worth more dead than alive".
Then that person usually ends up dead.

We are all quite aware that this corrupt entertainment industry is now manipulating
Michael's image to make money. But, we fans (who love him so) must all continue
to stay together and be strong for Michael Jackson, and support
his mother (Katherine) and children (Prince, Paris and Blanet) in anyway we can.

(Yes, thank you all for correcting me. I amended my statement above to include
Michael Jackson's dear mother Katherine Jackson.)
Angelic.gif

Last edited:

We are all quite aware that this corrupt entertainment industry is now manipulating Michael's image to make money.
But, we fans (who love him so) must all continue to stay together and be strong for Michael Jackson,

and support his children in anyway we can.

and support Michael's Beloved Mother Mrs. Katherine Jackson who was forced into this battle by her Son's Murderers. They will pay with their Souls for this Evil. Made 3 children Fatherless who had a Father among Fathers and left a Mother and Father to bury their Son who had a Heart of a Child, like my daughter said they MURDERED A CHILD when they killed Michael Jackson, yes God's Child.

I keep thinking of what Michael said in an interview on his 50'th birthday..:

"this is just the beginning"

and support Michael's Beloved Mother Mrs. Katherine Jackson who was forced into this battle by her Son's Murderers. They will pay with their Souls for this Evil. Made 3 children Fatherless who had a Father among Fathers and left a Mother and Father to bury their Son who had a Heart of a Child, like my daughter said they MURDERED A CHILD when they killed Michael Jackson, yes God's Child.

ur right.

Sweet trusting MJ.

This is so stupid. As I said in another topic, this goes so much against Michael's own preaching of prejudice, sensationalism and "tabloid junkies".

Creating conspiracies about his death is just about the same thing as being hooked to sensationalism. I think these conspiracies are utterly useless when so few facts have been revealed regarding his death.

I'd expect to see such stuff at TMZ...

(Yes, thank you all for correcting me. I amended my statement above to include
Michael Jackson's dear mother Katherine Jackson.)
Angelic.gif

I agree with you I posted this in another thread yesterday.......they are makeing more money off of him dead...then...if he were still alive....this is just so sad..I will keep Katherine and the whole Jackson family in my prayers.....:angel: ......I miss you so much Michael.....:cry:

I agree with you I posted this in another thread yesterday.......they are makeing more money off of him dead...then...if he were still alive....this is just so sad..I will keep Katherine and the whole Jackson family in my prayers.....:angel: ......I miss you so much Michael.....:cry:

I agree with this too. It is so obvious, what has transpired.

This is so stupid. As I said in another topic, this goes so much against Michael's own preaching of prejudice, sensationalism and "tabloid junkies".

Creating conspiracies about his death is just about the same thing as being hooked to sensationalism. I think these conspiracies are utterly useless when so few facts have been revealed regarding his death.

The MJJC Investigative Unit is about discussing conspiracies involving MJ's death.

You may want to familiarize yourself with the meaning of this particular thread and what we are allowed to talk about in here before you post again.

I dont think it was nice of you to call this thread "stupid". That could have been hurtful to the thread starter( i dunno if it is or not, just saying).

So him thinking people were out to get him was just him sensationalizing something not there? He knew people were out to get him he was terrified that people would do him in... Look what happened. Yea he was against all of the bold up there. But hes gone and something happened. Something that shouldn't have happened if the doctor was any good. Michael would be alive today if he had a doctor that would have gotten his license from a collage rather then a Cracker Jack Box.

We know what we know and that is that the doctor did EVERYTHING wrong. We are not creating anything we are simply discussing possibilities as to what could have happened and what could have caused this and what could have SAVED Michael.

Its still hard for fans to believe that he is gone. You look at him and see a face so full of life, a body so full of energy you wonder how could he possibly be gone? Then reality sets in and the flood gates open all over again. Its going to take eons to get over or to accept it fully. Talking about possibilities of why it happened could help people deal with this. Its not that we are "Creating conspiracies" its that we are trying to figure out the truth.

The MJJC Investigative Unit is about discussing conspiracies involving MJ's death.

You may want to familiarize yourself with the meaning of this particular thread and what we are allowed to talk about in here before you post again.

I dont think it was nice of you to call this thread "stupid". That could have been hurtful to the thread starter( i dunno if it is or not, just saying).
I was referring to the faux-investigative unit as a whole. It's stupid. Not this thread.

It just goes against Michaels preaching!

So him thinking people were out to get him was just him sensationalizing something not there? He knew people were out to get him he was terrified that people would do him in... Look what happened.
How do you know what he "knew"? With that little knowledge we have, we could easily also assume that he was paranoid. Who wouldn't be paranoid with the amount of cash he had?

Yea he was against all of the bold up there. But hes gone and something happened. Something that shouldn't have happened if the doctor was any good. Michael would be alive today if he had a doctor that would have gotten his license from a collage rather then a Cracker Jack Box.
Well the facts are that MJ had all sorts of drugs in his possession. Search warrants revealed that after his death, during the 2003 child molestation trial, a bill from Mickey's Fine pharmacy and MJ himself admitted he went into rehab back in 1994/95.

Basing it on facts, MJ could easily just have been a drug addict whose body gave up on him after the sedatives the doc gave him.

He lived in a city full of drugs. He's a human being. Addictions can happen.

We know what we know and that is that the doctor did EVERYTHING wrong. We are not creating anything we are simply discussing possibilities as to what could have happened and what could have caused this and what could have SAVED Michael.
What could have saved Michael was obviously his lifestyle if we base it on the facts I just mentioned...

If he had taken into rehab and concentrated on the drug issue, his body wouldn't have been so fragile in the end.

Its still hard for fans to believe that he is gone. You look at him and see a face so full of life, a body so full of energy you wonder how could he possibly be gone? Then reality sets in and the flood gates open all over again. Its going to take eons to get over or to accept it fully. Talking about possibilities of why it happened could help people deal with this. Its not that we are "Creating conspiracies" its that we are trying to figure out the truth.
The best way to deal with death is to accept it for what it is. Death. It happens. It happens for all. Everyone will die eventually. The same case with MJ.

Until there are concrete facts on the table, I'd still say no to sensationalism and conspiracy-creation.

If you don't like this part of the forum then why do you come in here? There are plenty of other forums for you to post in which don't discuss the investigation & conspiracy theories.

How do you know what he "knew"? With that little knowledge we have, we could easily also assume that he was paranoid. Who wouldn't be paranoid with the amount of cash he had?
He Knew people were after him he has said so. Do research before you post.

Well the facts are that MJ had all sorts of drugs in his possession. Search warrants revealed that after his death, during the 2003 child molestation trial, a bill from Mickey's Fine pharmacy and MJ himself admitted he went into rehab back in 1994/95.
hmm your right what was i thinking... Rehab does shit for people.

Basing it on facts, MJ could easily just have been a drug addict whose body gave up on him after the sedatives the doc gave him.
Right and i could be the queen of England.

He lived in a city full of drugs. He's a human being. Addictions can happen.
Yea i know this. But when you have a doctor that doesnt do his job people die.

What could have saved Michael was obviously his lifestyle if we base it on the facts I just mentioned...
So you are right about things you dont know either... Hmm sounds like an opinion to me.

If he had taken into rehab and concentrated on the drug issue, his body wouldn't have been so fragile in the end.
So You know his body well right? Hmm and im sure the Diet drug found in his body had NOTHING to do with him looking like he did...?

The best way to deal with death is to accept it for what it is. Death. It happens. It happens for all. Everyone will die eventually. The same case with MJ.
No Shit Sherlock

Until there are concrete facts on the table, I'd still say no to sensationalism and conspiracy-creation.
Then you say no to it by all means. But let everyone else have their thoughts. its Unfair for you to take that away from them.

See here... You re one of those fans i try to stay away from. Because no matter what my opinion or thought is you come back with something to make me look like an ass or a bitch.

If you don't like this part of the forum then why do you come in here? There are plenty of other forums for you to post in which don't discuss the investigation & conspiracy theories.

This is why i dont trust the new people to this forum. Some are simply here to start shit.

Well said. Some ppl forgot how to be respectful.

He Knew people were after him he has said so. Do research before you post.
So? He also said that he only had 2 plastic surgery operations. Does that make it true?

hmm your right what was i thinking... Rehab does shit for people.
What an ignorant statement... I know people who have been to rehab and have made a tremendous recoveries.

What are you suggesting? That people keep taking their drugs and end up the same way MJ did?

So you are right about things you dont know either... Hmm sounds like an opinion to me.
How do I not know? Do you want me to list the court documents for you?

Then you say no to it by all means. But let everyone else have their thoughts. its Unfair for you to take that away from them.
I'm not taking anyone's thoughts from them. I'm simply sharing mine. I think it's ridiculous to believe he was killed by some "insiders" in the music biz, because he'd be worth more dead than alive.

The drugs that were found suggest that he was a drug addict. The possession of these drugs are all real and it makes more sense to assume that his body collapsed due to the usage of these.

This is why i dont trust the new people to this forum. Some are simply here to start shit.
I have just as much right to post here as you do. If you think I'm here trying to start something, then you will now know that is absolutely false.

Prejudice knows no boundaries.

I have just as much right to post here as you do. If you think I'm here trying to start something, then you will now know that is absolutely false.

Prejudice knows no boundaries.

true ...but God ...If you are a fan then please act like one and not a hater...Michael had enough haters in his life...HE doesnt need A FAN to sound like a hater.

Mr. Penguin

This is my last post to you because you simply are not worth my time. If you are a fan like you say you are then stop bashing Michael and his choices. Also Sarcasm does not work on the internet so i have found out. Like i said before, I dont trust the new comers to this forum because in the past and in PM i have had encounters with haters and posers and i will not put up with it anymore.

You can have your opinions just like anyone else. But if they hurt Michael or his image i will say something to his defense. From The way you are writing and the things you are saying makes me wonder how much of a fan you really are. This is not about being the bigger fan this is about being a fan period. We know what we know about Michael and his reasons are his own when it comes to his drug use. The rehab he went through DID help for the time he was there but 2005 brought on new problems.

I am a fan of Michael's and one that doesn't take shit from anyone. I am a bitch that is a given fact from those here who do hate me. But i also am a person and i know how drug addiction effects the mind and Body. I suggest like i have before that if you want to learn a little more about Mr. Jackson i suggest you do a bit of research before you set fingers to typing again. Line up your facts and get them straight before you post anything else to me.

true ...but God ...If you are a fan then please act like one and not a hater...Michael had enough haters in his life...HE doesnt need A FAN to sound like a hater.
Why do I sound like a hater?

The only thing I did was just to contradict this speculation... Why is the forum here for? For everyone to agree with eachother? That would be boring. There's always two sides of an argument! :)

The facts are just that Michael had a lot of drugs and they were there for a reason. I would rather be sensible and believe he died due to his body collapsing after a long range of drug-usage, rather than "speculating" he was murdered.

It's almost like people here don't want to acknowledge these drugs were his... But to me, it's normal. It's a natural reaction. He had a stressful life and obviously a lot of pain. He's a human being and like a lot of people he became addicted to drugs. Unfortunately the human body can only take such sedatives to a certain point, and Michael simply couldn't get rid of those sedatives. His body collapsed.

I think it's hateful to be hoping he was murdered by someone... And by speculating that this could be Dr. Conrad Murray or another party is pure sensationalism. I would rather do what Michael told us to do... To stay away from such prejudice and exaggeration.

Mr. Penguin

This is my last post to you because you simply are not worth my time. If you are a fan like you say you are then stop bashing Michael and his choices.
I didn't bash Michael and his choices! I just said that it is much more sensible to believe he was a drug-addict by looking at the evidence available.

Also Sarcasm does not work on the internet so i have found out. Like i said before, I dont trust the new comers to this forum because in the past and in PM i have had encounters with haters and posers and i will not put up with it anymore.
No matter how many haters there are, it doesn't justify your claim that I'm a hater, just because I believe something that contradicts your belief about Michaels death.

You can have your opinions just like anyone else. But if they hurt Michael or his image i will say something to his defense. From The way you are writing and the things you are saying makes me wonder how much of a fan you really are.
You seem to fail to see that not everything was rosy-red in Michaels life and he acknowledged that too.

I'm saying that the was a drug-addict and he agreed. That is not hurting his image! When he said he was a drug-addict, it was a cry for help. And believing blindly that everything was rosy-red is the same as enabling a bad lifestyle.

This is not about being the bigger fan this is about being a fan period.
If fan means blind belief then I am not one. I am a sensible person first. I love Michael, but I will not be blind just for the case to please others!

I suggest like i have before that if you want to learn a little more about Mr. Jackson i suggest you do a bit of research before you set fingers to typing again. Line up your facts and get them straight before you post anything else to me.
My facts are lined up and I have court documents to back it up. If you believe I lied about something, then you should just say so... I am here to prove you wrong! To spice up the debate!

Why do I sound like a hater?

The only thing I did was just to contradict this speculation... Why is the forum here for? For everyone to agree with eachother? That would be boring. There's always two sides of an argument! :)

The facts are just that Michael had a lot of drugs and they were there for a reason. I would rather be sensible and believe he died due to his body collapsing after a long range of drug-usage, rather than "speculating" he was murdered.

It's almost like people here don't want to acknowledge these drugs were his... But to me, it's normal. It's a natural reaction. He had a stressful life and obviously a lot of pain. He's a human being and like a lot of people he became addicted to drugs. Unfortunately the human body can only take such sedatives to a certain point, and Michael simply couldn't get rid of those sedatives. His body collapsed.

I think it's hateful to be hoping he was murdered by someone... And by speculating that this could be Dr. Conrad Murray or another party is pure sensationalism. I would rather do what Michael told us to do... To stay away from such prejudice and exaggeration.

you are correct...there are two sides to an argument.......but why are you so ready to believe the worst about Michael??......why are you ready to believe that he was a drug addict and he died because of it???....I am basing my opinion on the things found in his system at the time of autopsy....not one of those things proved Michael was an addict.....however your theory that his body just gave out because of addiction just doesn't sit right...and the evidence is not there to support it......Michael did not put propofol in his own body...Murray did....so Murray Killed Michael...not Michael.

Guys,

I know it maybe hard but please don't argue with Mr. Penguin. I know that was never any of your intent in the first place.

It may be best not to respsond at all in order to avoid a confrontation.

Something has been going on in the Investigative unit now for a few weeks and I have noticed it................

penguin...ur socratic method per these questions is one thing....everyone fighting w/ one another is something else.

either this thread gets back on track or it's closed.

hell, i read on tmz that the fam would have a hard time suing for wrongful death b/c mj is making more now than when he was alive. so cherubim is right

I Agree but I think they are here more than to start shiz, I believe the people who planned and carried out Michael MURDER are here, see their Paranoia gives them no PEACE they have Murdered an Innocent Man for his NAME, FAME, RESPECT and MONEY. They are not hard to spot just MARK them, they continue to promote anything that says "Michael was a drug addict", "all that stuff they found was Michael when even the Authorities know now it was PLANTED in the home while they where Murdereing Michael", they fight with anyone thats truly honest in their Love for Michael Jackson" or "that are after the TRUTH about those involved with Michael Murder". They are persistent but they are also GUILTY of MURDER and they know IT. So you are right about not trusting people on this forum because where we are seeking the Truth and know it to some extent, they KNOW the TRUTH and want to keep it hid and they have alot of influence but its too LATE its a HOMICIDE now and THE TRUTH is OUT and will CONTINUE to come out because MICHAEL JACKSON WAS WORTH MORE DEAD THAN ALIVE TO HIS KILLERS and if you realize who he was worth more to DEAD then you too know who they are and where they are and you know all the answers and THE TRUTH. They will not GET AWAY WITH MURDERING MICHAEL JACKSON in this LIFE or the one to come and thats for SURE.

Back