So, WATW 25...

Naeniver

Proud Member
Guys,

We Are The World 25...set up by Lionel and Quincy, right?

Okay...so who is the domain registrant for wearetheworldfoundation.org?

AEG
aeg_domainadmin@aeg-la.com
1111 South Figueroa St.
Suite 3100
Los Angeles, CA 90015
US
Phone: 213-742-7100

Record expires on 05-Feb-2013
Record created on 05-Feb-2010
Database last updated on 09-Feb-2010

Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

NS1.AEGWORLDWIDE.COM 208.69.148.29
NS2.AEGWORLDWIDE.COM 208.69.149.29

...take that info as you wish.

Randy Phillips' name also appears regarding to this song

The song, officially titled "We Are the World—25 for Haiti," will premiere this month during coverage of the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics on NBC, according to a release from promoter AEG Live.

(...)

None of the original performers returned for Monday because none were asked, said Randy Phillips, chief executive of tour promoter of AEG Live and also Richie's manager.

"This is about a new generation mixed with an old generation," Phillips said.
Proceeds from the song initially are to go to the newly formed charity We Are the World Foundation LLC, then be distributed to Haiti.

Some top music names were either unavailable to record, or opted not to re-record the original, Phillips said. Taylor Swift's touring schedule kept her from joining Monday, and Beyonce Knowles had returned already to New York with husband Jay-Z, Phillips said. Janet Jackson, who was out of town, will contribute vocals remotely, he said.
(...)

why am i not surprised.

lil wayne singing about making the world a better place in the remake was more surprising.

AEG has a death grip on everything Michael related. AEG-SONY hold the monopoly on Michael's "brand". Cos that's what they reduced him to :((

They are everywhere. AEG

I thought the same when I saw them as a sponsor or whatever at the grammy's but then I did a Google search which kinda made it a reasonable thing, given the fact that they are world's second largest presenter of live music and entertainment events after Live Nation.

They own 7 sports teams, has a share in 6 other sports teams and owns 45 concert venues in US and 26 concert venues around the world.

yes we have heard their name (at least I first did) with the TII concerts but apparently they are one of the largest entertainment firms around.

Hmmm...so AEG owns wearetheworldfoundation.org?

waeg.jpg

wtf....i dont like this.. thats all ...

http://www.jacksonthrill.se/n38.php

Re: Hmmm...so AEG owns wearetheworldfoundation.org?

yeah i see, but why is AEG everywere in Michaels business ?? this is not it.
Try 2 see the strange thing in this.

yeah i see, but why is AEG everywere in Michaels business ?? this is not it.
Try 2 see the strange thing in this.

Just wait and see there is much more to come.

The footage from We Are The World 25 on ET was courtesy of AEG. Funeral, Memorial, AEG. They have there nose too much in MJs business.

They've literally bought 'him' before he died. Thank's to the brothers in law. Coup of the millenium if you ask me... couldn't go wrong...

... for them.

Don't ask the children.

They've literally bought 'him' before he died. Thank's to the brothers in law. Coup of the millenium if you ask me... couldn't go wrong...

... for them.

Don't ask the children.

:scratch:what?

I saw the *AEG* Sign at the beginning when Jamie FOXX was talking...(And I had my suspicion)

And i've been sayin' for the past, I dont know how long, that Murry is just the lil fish. The Sharks are out there getting things done. I think the DA is kinda scared cuz these evil leaches have their hands tied, thats why, i think, they'll be charging Murry with only Manslaughter... I guess thats the country we live in now right? If a man is accused with the things that he didnt do, why not torture him in public and ruin his life. But if a man KILLS a man and actually admit it, why not support him, he didnt mean to Right? hmm He didnt mean to My @$$! The man is a doctor for pits sake.

I'm sorry to turn this into MURRY topic...but Its sooo Maddening to see this go on and we cant do a Damn thing about it...:no:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:

Randy Phillips is credited with something to do with WATW25.

This is the big picture peoples. Murray isnt the only one involved at all.

Yes I know.....I'll say it again, I didn't like Tommy Motola's ass on TV talking about MJ and his music and how Sony have this and that of MJs right after his passing!

NOPE didn't like it ONE BIT and no one will changed my mind!

I am not liking this.................

It doesnt surprise me that AEG have tried to get involved in this. Their every move is suspect to me, Im still livid that they are prancing Michaels personal posessions around the world on tour to exhibit and make yet more money from, they have no right.

What role could AEG possibly play in WATW25? Why are they producing this? Are they the ones who instigated the WATW25 campaign? I think so. The question is why? Or rather, what are they getting out of this?

Puppet masters and puppets ... I would rather be proven wrong with this mental picture I am seeing for a while now but I simply cannot get rid of my apprehensions at this time. :ph34r:

:scratch:what?

Thome Thome was married to Randy Phillips sister... brothers in law... the rest explains itself I think/hope?

What role could AEG possibly play in WATW25? Why are they producing this? Are they the ones who instigated the WATW25 campaign? I think so. The question is why? Or rather, what are they getting out of this?

These are the same questions that came to me. What could they possibly have to do with this? I truly believed this was about Lionel and Quincy wanting to celebrate the 25 years. But why AEG? They've had nothing to do with WATW, ever. Why care now? We're talking about a company that promoted a DVD during a tribute to a dead man. What does that say? How do we even know the money will be going to Haiti? Everything is about money to them. There is no way they did this and expect nothing in return.

Thome Thome was married to Randy Phillips sister... brothers in law... the rest explains itself I think/hope?

Wow. That's pretty much self-explanatory.

I believe they were married in the 70's 1977 i think? So they've known each other for a long time now, not just in 2009!

buuuuuuuuuuuut lionel richie is something to do with aeg is he not? like, he's under contract with them?

My oh my ... :(

Back