SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Announces Michael Jackson-Themed Episode.

I don't see it yet i did watch it last night i love all of the songs. Their show a small clip of the video of APWNN close to the end.

I'm curious to see the connection of this show and a sake spike in the xscape album sales

The choreography in the dance for the performance of Smile was beautiful and their execution of those moves really lovely. I was very moved, probably due to these two mentioned aspects, along with Michael's very affecting vocals, and that Smile, in itself, so special, is one of my all-time favorite songs. *clapping*

A big thanks to those who took the time to post for us these videos. :)

The choreography in the dance for the performance of Smile was beautiful and their execution of those moves really lovely. I was very moved, probably due to these two mentioned aspects, along with Michael's very affecting vocals, and that Smile, in itself, so special, is one of my all-time favorite songs. *clapping*

A big thanks to those who took the time to post for us these videos. :)

So totally agree. I found myself missing MJ so much through the dancers' beautiful execution. It's simple songs like Smile that really showcase his talents.

WBSS

TWYMMF

Thank you everybody for posting these. These last two were my absolute favorite-mainly because neither one has one iota of a iconic Michael type tribute in them, but proved that his music is so powerful, melodic, exciting and timeless that those songs could have been written for a samba celebration or a big huge Broadway number. Loved them.

My 3 favorites were Smile, Dirty Diana and TWYMMF, I loved the dancers' emotions and routines for the songs. I've seen how Brazilians dance samba and that choreography for WBSS looked more like salsa.

Back