Somewhat newbie here...! Aloha errbody

reibish

Proud Member
Hi everyone! I'm Reidun.

I'm here on MJJC because I really, really miss the fanbase. I was part of a few semi-active, and pleasant communities before Michael's death. A couple of weeks after he died, ONTD on LJ launched a spin-off that was first shamone_ontd but then changed to shamone_mj. It was there I found the support, community, friendship, and love that I so desperately needed during that terrible time. Honestly, I don't know how I would have made it through without that place.

We were a very large, active, and popular community, but of course as we moved through the grieving process, we made our closer long-term connections and it's died down a lot there. I still have a lot of affection for the ladies (and gents!) I met there, and some of them are among my closest friends these days.

But I still yearn to be involved with a large group of die-hard fans. Without going into too much detail, I realized this past week after the fifth anniversary that I should really make sure I stay connected through the MJ community as it's one of the most constant positives in my life. Michael is and always has been a huge part of my life, but I find a lot of comfort and success in communing with others.

So, I'M HERE!

Basics: I'm 27, female, live in Minnesota, and desperately want to move to California :) I work at a comedy club and it's a good time.

Excited to meet everyone!

Greetings from Florida, Reidun! I can very much relate to how you feel about staying connected with other MJ fans through forums. :welcome_sign:

Hi Reidun! Nice to meet you! I'm kinda new to the site myself too! I also understand having that connection. It's really nice to have it with the other fans that feel the same way you do.

Greetings Reidun,
nice to meet you. :)
i hope youll have good time on this forum.

Hello Reidun :clapping:

Welcome HOME or should I say MJJC :wub:

I'm happy you found us and yeash, it's 'mandatory' for our 'happiness' and our 'well being' to stay 'connected' within the fan base as we're the ONE BIG MJ Family where you can pop in and feel at HOME to share memories, find solace or just to get to know NEW soul mates from around the globe who all love just ONE man and that's Michael Jackson :wub:

Back