Best Male Pop Vocal Performance My pick Y! Users

Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble[ EXPERT PICK ] vote this choice 3%
This Is It - Michael Jackson vote this choice 43%
Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert vote this choice 46%

Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars vote this choice 7%
Half of My Heart - John Mayer vote this choice 1%

PLEASE VOTE!

At the moment we have a tie.

It seems that is a battle between Michael's fans and Michael's haters.

Please VOTE !!!!

I pm'ed another fan to post it on MJFanclub.

Hopefully, that'll get us more votes!

At the moment we have a tie.

It seems that is a battle between Michael's fans and Michael's haters.

Please VOTE !!!!

So those voting for Lambert aren't really Lambert fans but rather Michael haters? Sad if someone is motivated by hatred rather than love.

So those voting for Lambert aren't really Lambert fans but rather Michael haters? Sad if someone is motivated by hatred rather than love.

I doubt it. I actually found this poll through some Adam Lambert page before the link was posted here, and Lambert was leading big time. By the way, if you google "adam lambert grammy poll" and hit google news, you can see that this poll and Adam's lead was picked up by some media websites. Adam's fans just found this poll before us :)
Anyway, this is just another online poll which does not influence Grammy results.

Voted..
rh60zr.jpg

nobody seems to comment on the other categories. male vocal is dominating in the comment section. i think when people are attracted to an MJ vote or video and they hate him, he won by virtue of attracting them tot he site. he does attract haters as much as fans. so that's a win win for him. if they were so appalled by his videos, they wouldnt take the time to come on the sites to comment on them, even if the comments were hateful.

WTF? He's down again!
Urgh, this is best VOCAL performance! Who thinks this Adam guy SINGS better than Michael?!

Back