Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- DVD / Blu Ray [available on iTunes Nov 19]

This is funny because I got curious why Bad 25 documentary is not available anywhere, so Friday I asked the help guy from MJ site have they got it,
and here is the reply:
"We greatly apologize for not currently stocking your desired merchandise. At this time, we are only aware of the merchandise that is available through the online store. Furthermore, we don't have an arrival date for new merchandise to be available in the near future. Please check the website periodically in order to check on the future availability of individual items.?

and now they have in stock:D
Must have many people asking it that they re-stock it.

Jeez-I guess it has become a collectors item. All the people who rushed in and bought it certainly aren't trying to resell it. I've been watching for months.
It's just infuriating that they advertise it along with all the press for the new OTW one.
Honestly i dont even deal with hard copies anymore. I thought i had a big collection until youtube & saw what other collectors had...i gave up & went digital. I still have my rarities but i have them stored because it's nothing on the web i cant get. I have a digital copy of everything now hd music, footage, pics. My physical copies aren't worth nothing to me anymore. I think the last thing i brought was xscape hard copy & i had already download it 2days before. Its not like we get special features on anything nowadays from the estate so no biggie for me no more. & its not like i can get him to sign it. For me that would be that would be ultimate to have.... (a lil off topic but i honestly think if i ever met Michael i wouldnt have a certain reaction. I say that because i see & hear him soooooo much that i wouldnt be shocked,it would be like
Michael Walks in room:hi
Me: oh whats up mike,just watching oslo,want some popcorn?)

71c85ecc56e5b34855c31229f804cbe8.jpg

Why can't I find Bad 25 Documentary on Blu ray ? Is it not on the market ?

The official Michael Jackson store is a joke. It's under new management so it's supposed to be better, but it's not. They put up the Bad documentary on the site. There are 2 listings for it and one is more expensive than the other. The listings are exactly the same, except for the price. There is no indication that one is the DVD and one is the Bluray. It doesn't even say that it is physical media. For all someone knows, it could be a digital download. Shouldn't a purchaser know what they are getting instead of having to guess? Such a poorly run webstore.

I'm glad you wrote this bc I was worried about it myself. I was so happy to finally see it back in stock that I bought it, but honestly I just hope I bought and will get the DVD.

I'm glad you wrote this bc I was worried about it myself. I was so happy to finally see it back in stock that I bought it, but honestly I just hope I bought and will get the DVD.

I wanted to buy the Bluray version but I didn't just out of principle of them not telling us what exactly we are getting.

Sorry to go OT for a minute but Ive never seen this before. Is Michael's hair combed over a section of baldness casued by the reconstructive scalp surgery? Look like its around the time

Could be. I saw this photo recently.

v9.jpg

MJ ONE boutique in Las Vegas only stocks the DVD version, unfortunately. I was just there yesterday searching for a Blu-ray copy.

DVD and Bluray are back up on shopmichaeljackson.com. Now they are properly labled.

Well, I remember the first time around people were saying it was months or didn't even get it. So I was expecting to wait at least a month.

I reckon because DVDs aren't a huge thing anymore, especially for a niche release, they wait until enough demand is there and then produce them in bulk X amount at a time.

^since they have changed strategies and are offering OTW doc on Amazon, I hope they start offering Bad25 doc on Amazon as well.
They should go back to having the official calendar on Amazon and Calendars.com as well.

^since they have changed strategies and are offering OTW doc on Amazon, I hope they start offering Bad25 doc on Amazon as well.
They should go back to having the official calendar on Amazon and Calendars.com as well.

There was supposed to be an MJ calendar available at retail and on calendars.com. It was supposed to be different than the one on MJ's website. My guess is that it's just too late now to release a calendar and it's probably not coming out anymore.

^I don't get the sloppiness.

There's a demand, and they are not meeting it.

^I don't get the sloppiness.

There's a demand, and they are not meeting it.

I believe the company that had the right to put out MJ merchandise changed and it happened at a time where there wasn't enough time to get a calendar out. There was an MJ calendar on calendars.com, but around the time when the company changed for MJ merch, the calendar was taken off the website.

There was supposed to be an MJ calendar available at retail and on calendars.com. It was supposed to be different than the one on MJ's website. My guess is that it's just too late now to release a calendar and it's probably not coming out anymore.

This really makes me sad. I was hoping for a Dangerous 25-related calendar but that doesn't seem likely now, and the one on the official MJ website has been sold out for a few days now and something tells me it won't be restocked anytime soon. Looks like I may not have a Michael calendar this year. :(

What is wrong with this MJ store? It's been over 10 days since I've bought the blu-ray (Jan 10) and it still hasn't shipped yet. No communication, no nothing....

What is wrong with this MJ store? It's been over 10 days since I've bought the blu-ray (Jan 10) and it still hasn't shipped yet. No communication, no nothing....

Would you not be better off asking that question directly from company who handles MJ shop, than post your question here?

Here is the link to email
http://www.shopmichaeljackson.com/pages/contact-us

At the bottom left of MJ store, there is option, Leave message, and you get immediate reply if they are online.
I asked a question a few weeks ago, and got reply in seconds.

Would you not be better off asking that question directly from company who handles MJ shop, than post your question here?

Here is the link to email
http://www.shopmichaeljackson.com/pages/contact-us

At the bottom left of MJ store, there is option, Leave message, and you get immediate reply if they are online.
I asked a question a few weeks ago, and got reply in seconds.

I did, 3 times. No reply. How long did take for you guys to get a shipping confirmation?

We all have this CD. No blu-ray only release to come?

Edit: oops. meant to be in OTW thread

Update: got my shipping confirmation!

The representative I talked to stated that they are receiving shipments of the DVD/Blu-ray, but slowly due to possible manufacturing issues. So for those who've ordered recently, it might take a while to ship out due to the small chunks the shipping warehouse is receiving of the DVD/Blu-ray.

There was an official MJ calendar for 2016 released to retail. I got it for Christmas and I saw it in the local mall.

Back