Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- DVD / Blu Ray [available on iTunes Nov 19]

bob and respect sum it up totally. why bother creating a docu when you limit the ability of ppl to even see it. if they cant even put it on amazon for eg and its because of profit margins well they might aswell give up now. as others say even the most obscure stuff is available on such sites. reminds be of ghost back in the day. so much potential but outside of the fan base no one has really heard of it. but at least you could buy the video in HMV!

How do the Estate expect the general public to know about these releases if they don't bother to tell them.

Seems like they've capped marketing costs and are completely reliant on heavy fan support.

It hasn't worked, clearly.

Is this still available for sale? When I visit the Documentary page, it says page not found on the my play direct site?!

r3mJf.gif

Some fans are complaining :unsure: .... OK! BUT think about those fans who do not have the dvd/bluray for sale in your country :( .... For example: Brazil. Brazil has always left out! :perrin: It's not fair :no: ... Michael has thousands of fans here. :cry:

Why would it need english subtitles when the doc is already english. I thought subtitles are for translating to another language.

Why would it need english subtitles when the doc is already english. I thought subtitles are for translating to another language.

It can also be used for people who don't hear well or are completely deaf? Sometimes for non natives subtitles are helpful as well :)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

^Sri Lanka, but it's not the shipping, the page draws a blank :/

Ew you have to order the DVD through Sony? No thanks. Not after the way they bungled my order for This it It.

My grandparents ordered my the 4 Disk Vinyl set and the CD+Poster set for mt birthday. The vinyl was supposed to ship in November...it didn't ship until February if I remember right. The CD set arrived first, but no poster came with it.

I emailed Sony about my lack of a poster and three or four times I was given a response of "We'll ship you another one." Another one never came. Finally I got mad. I sent out one last email that was angry without being nasty. Suddenly they shipped me a free DVD as well as my poster... six months late.

So yeah, not ordering through Sony. I'd rather buy it in a store.

but there is no store. only sometimes on ebay, and there it is much more expensive. 100% more.

It's on Amazon but says "Currently Unavailable."

I think I'll stick with my bootleg copy for now.
Amazon doesn't have the physical DVDs. Unless someone is selling a used one.
Most order problems occur with overseas orders which are not their fault. It gets held up by the mail system in some countries. I haven't had any problems ordering from Sony. The fact they made things right and even gave you a free DVD shows they will do what they can to right their mistake. I think the problem with the poster was they didnt sell it seperate so it caused a glitch. That's why they ended up sending your the whole package again with another DVD. I got my Spike Lee DVD just a few days after I ordered it. Also when I ordered my BAD 25 collector zipper case it shipped the next day. I received it 3 days after I ordered it. It might be worth your while to give a 2nd chance... Just saying :) Is your bootleg the Spikes full documentary or the 1 hour broadcast on ABC.?

Amazon doesn't have the physical DVDs. Unless someone is selling a used one.
Most order problems occur with overseas orders which are not their fault. It gets held up by the mail system in some countries. I haven't had any problems ordering from Sony. The fact they made things right and even gave you a free DVD shows they will do what they can to right their mistake. I think the problem with the poster was they didnt sell it seperate so it caused a glitch. That's why they ended up sending your the whole package again with another DVD. I got my Spike Lee DVD just a few days after I ordered it. Also when I ordered my BAD 25 collector zipper case it shipped the next day. I received it 3 days after I ordered it. It might be worth your while to give a 2nd chance... Just saying :) Is your bootleg the Spikes full documentary or the 1 hour broadcast on ABC.?

It also took six months of complaints and getting ignored time after time to get that poster that was paid for. But yeah at least they threw in the DVD.

I have both versions actually.

I want to see this docu so bad... So I guess itunes is the only place to get it so far?

This documentary film is really good, I loved watching it...:yes:

I got the bluray from myplay direct today :)
If I remember correct somebody uploaded a subtitle srt file for this last year.....anyone have the link please?

If I remember correct somebody uploaded a subtitle srt file for this last year.....anyone have the link please?

Found the subtitle file on a memory stick.
Was planning on translating the english subs to my language but I think I`ll pass....too much work

Since 2 years i often tried to buy the blu ray. But it doesnt worked. Now its gone from the michaeljackson.com shop. Anyone know where i can get a copy?
I still dont have seen the full documentary. Only the 60 min version. What a shame. But a bigger shame how this was selling.

^^^I have recently complained on Michael's official site/shop and on Spike Lees Facebook page.
Hope my posts get noticed.

I really wanted it for Christmas but no one could buy it. :(

The only other place I know of that sells it is the Cirque du Soleil MJ One store in Vegas. Granted, getting one from there would mean having to actually go to Vegas to get a copy... and I'm glad that I got one when I was there based off of this info.

That sucks that it's gone from the official site! :( Why would they sell it in so few places in the first place?

^the crazy thing is, I think it was michaels official twitter, just before Christmas they promoted bad 25 dock as an ideal Christmas gift! And it's no longer eve available for sale

^the crazy thing is, I think it was michaels official twitter, just before Christmas they promoted bad 25 dock as an ideal Christmas gift! And it's no longer eve available for sale
You are correct! That's when I went running back to the site only to find out it still wasn't there. That's when I started leaving my messages to them.

The only other place I know of that sells it is the Cirque du Soleil MJ One store in Vegas. Granted, getting one from there would mean having to actually go to Vegas to get a copy... and I'm glad that I got one when I was there based off of this info.

That sucks that it's gone from the official site! :( Why would they sell it in so few places in the first place?
Do you think if I wrote the cirque show I might be able to get one thru the mail?
Or is anybody going this year? Maybe I can get someone to pick me up one.
It's aggravating tho. They should be selling them on Amazon too.

Dont know why the bother making the docs when its vertually impossible to buy it. Talk about a backward mentality. Amazon anyone?

Back