Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- DVD / Blu Ray [available on iTunes Nov 19]

Re: The Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary /DVD/ TV / Theater Release [Discussion]

Chris, Dan, is there any way the German overdub is on an alternate audio channel apart from the English one?

no. everything is one single channel.

Watch the doc right now (12:25 CET) - http://tv-stream.to/

5d0a65fc426b8526576377d894259a91.jpg

470857_486486924717820_319568404_o.jpg

Last edited:

what a pity, I missed a half of the doc (on VOX), so cant wait for the download links to see the FULL 4 hour special!!!

Last edited:
Doesnt anyone wonder why only Apom was in HD, but IJCSTY and MITM was taken from the dvd.
Ok, obvious to promote the dvd. But if there really was any film footage of those, it would have been used.
So my theory that because APOM was to be released officialy, they filmed half dosen shows in EU and US of that performance only. And choosed the best takes from EU the be in tge video. Same with MITM for Moonwalker. Thats why they were easy to find in the archives as the behind the scenes of the official videos.
So either the really dont have the full filmed shows or intentionally didnt use any film footage, so we not start to blame them again.
Conclusion to me is they really dont have any full shows on film at the moment.

Man, I really want to see the doc NOW...

Don't care much about the German language, I wanna see those wonderful rare footage, it's enough for me to watch MJ giggling and laughing.

what a pity, I missed a half of the doc (on VOX), so cant wait for the download links to see the FULL 4 hour special!!!

His smile kills me for real...

From what stream is your recording, dvb-t, dvb-c or dvb-s?
As I said i record via satellite receiver analogue not digital, not on pc but on hd of my external dvdr, so theen recorded it to dvd and re-encode, so far have not managed to it it right and takes ages to convert. Anyone knows a fast dvd ripper-converter and what is the best format to use, and ofcourse files need some splitting so to be uploaded.

Last edited:

I saw the movie yesterday. It was great. Better than great, Aah-ma-zing. Although several fans got on my nerves singing along like they were in heir living room.

I can't wait to watch it again. It didnt feel like 2 hours had gone by....I really didn't want it to end....

And agree, the deat is out of place.

did they show the whole thing on German TV yesterday or an edited version?

^^ It was 2 hours, so I guess it was the whole thing.

No YouTube links available yet??? I'm official dying!!!

:wub: aww...Michael's smile....soooo cute !!!

Please someone upload the full program? :)

The wait is torture.

Please someone upload the full program? :)

The wait is torture.

im uploading the full program but i need more than 10 hours
(hd version)

^^ It was 2 hours, so I guess it was the whole thing.

The full length version is two hours and ten minutes. Sounds like the German version was cut. They probably cut some of the sections with swearing out.

Please someone upload full Another Part of Me from doc to Youtube. Can't wait to see it

The full length version is two hours and ten minutes. Sounds like the German version was cut. They probably cut some of the sections with swearing out.

I think the full version is 123 min, and I think that they aired the full version. The ending credits while DBMA was played was cut out. They didn't cut out swearing (Steve Stevens, Siedah & Seth).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2220642/

I think the full version is 123 min, and I think that they aired the full version. The ending credits while DBMA was played was cut out. They didn't cut out swearing (Steve Stevens, Siedah & Seth).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2220642/

Yeah, it would be odd if they'd cut out swearing. In the other docu they also did not block out Janet's finger and swearing in Scream (I was glad to see they did not block it out :p ).

That's a mix of probably about 5 different concerts. Wembley, Paris, one or two other locations around Europe and probably a bit of the US (possibly MSG) in there as well.

Great ratings for the 4 hours MJ docu marathon in Germany:

Starker Durchschnittswert für Vier-Stunden-Doku über Michael Jackson

Bitter für "Kreutzer": Sogar die Mammutdoku "25 Jahre BAD - Das Phänomen Michael Jackson" erreichte mit 740.000 mehr jüngere Zuschauer. Und das ist wohlgemerkt ein Durchschnittswert. Die Sendung (Marktanteil: 7,6%) hatte ein Dauer von vier Stunden! Ein schöner Erfolg für Vox.

http://kress.de/tagesdienst/detail/...iter-kreutzer-kommt-film-versagt-voellig.html

740 000 young people followed it - on average through the 4 hours program, which is called in the above article "a nice success for Vox".

According to another:

Den absoluten Kontrast bot Vox, das auf die rund vierstündige Dokumentation «25 Jahre Bad – Das Phänomen Michael Jackson» setzt und damit 1,23 Millionen Zuschauer erreichte.

http://www.quotenmeter.de/cms/?p1=n&p2=59893&p3=

1.23 million people watched it. This too considers it a great success for Vox. (They managed to beat some of the bigger channels with this docu.)

Last edited:
Back