Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- DVD / Blu Ray [available on iTunes Nov 19]

Re: The Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary /DVD/ TV / Theater Release [Discussion]

I cannot wait until this airs.

Can I just say that Spike Lee is one very polite and caring person. I tweeted him on two different accounts about this documentary and he retweeted one tweet and posted the other. Makes people want to tweet him with the fact that he actually takes the time to respond

Very classy of him.

And finally seeing the kiss, it really was such a non issue. It was a quick peck. MJ was wrong for letting her go for that. But, whatever.

One word for the doc: AMAZING

Now imagine, that on Blu-ray release, there will be 1 HOUR!!!!! extra footage :D

This is not a thread for Wembley DVD quality. Talk about the documentary.

has it been uploaded yet?

I can't watch it with German dubbing (wondering why they didn't just use subtitles). I'll wait.

I can't watch it with German dubbing (wondering why they didn't just use subtitles). I'll wait.

I would had prefered that as well, no offense to the German language but it was annoying trying to watch it.

I saw the BAD25 documentary this afternoon in NYC. It really is a beautiful tribute to this gentle genius. Michael's sweetness really shines thru as well as his special talents as an exceptional entertainer. I also loved the huge focus on the filming of BAD in the subway station...yay for Brooklyn. I sat with a group of fans from an MJ meetup (were any of you there?) and it was really fun sharing this experience with like-minded people who really get MJ. During the June 25th part there were many sobs from the fans in the theater. Very sad.

Last edited:

I want to wait too. I want that first time feeling watching it when it comes on tv and then the dvd. It's great to hear how much people are loving it.

During the June 25th part there were many sobs from the fans in the theater. Very sad.[/QUOTE

:cry: :(

Well, people are lazy to read. They do not really do subtitles in mainstream media any more, they rather dub. But at least they did not dub Michael's talking - when he spoke that was usually subtitled. I'm from a non-English-speaking country too and I can tell you it's very annoying when they dub Michael because no one else has a voice that's similar to his, so it always sounds odd with the guy who is doing the dubbing trying to come across as soft-spoken as he can, but he never sounds anything similar to Michael, LOL.

I really loved the docu. I will watch it again. They are repeating it in about two hours. I wish we could see ALL the behind the scenes footage, because these were obviously only short clips of them. Hopefully they will put it on the DVD as extras!

They are repeating the MJ Docu (4h) right now on Vox TV and interestingly they didn't seem to dubb Michael's voice in German eventhough they dubbed all the others.

Thank you i see it again !

still havent seen it. anyone have a good stream of it that doesn't pause every 5 secs? or can anyone record and upload it?

I'm at 19% uploading it. i let it run over night. but i had an internet connection error.
so maybe its finishes in the evening. maybe 10 or 12 hours.

in sd or hd?
becouse im uploading it too in hd

I am also decoding it to hd mpg and will try to upload it,too, TY mjchris !

in sd or hd?
becouse im uploading it too in hd

sd. and i'm uploading it to youtube. hoping it will there be longer online.
cause on mirrors it is deleted after a week or two.
and if they delete it after a few hours or days on youtube... i dont care. i tried it. :)

Chris, Dan, is there any way the German overdub is on an alternate audio channel apart from the English one?

I can't wait!!!! :clapping: thanks to all of you who are going to upload the docu

Back