Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- DVD / Blu Ray [available on iTunes Nov 19]

Re: The Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary /DVD/ TV / Theater Release [Discussion]

i'm recording with my dreambox 800HD
i'm recording the SD channel. i cant access the HD channel (720p).

Thanks mjchris. I don't have this channel :( so I l'm looking forward to your YT upload :timer:

Just tuned in here. I know that it was probably answered before, but the docu which is aired right now, is that the Spike Lee docu? I'm wondering because there are some German celebrities in it.

^No, the actual docu starts later. ;)

I don't understand a word :busted:

Okay, and the docu which is aired right now is produced by VOX?

created by Stefan Grebe. his company is "2STV". this company creates entertainment formats for TV.

I am waching it on satellite,too hope my dvdr will record it ok !TY !

Okay, thank you guys for the answers. The German docu is actually quite good, I didn't expect that. I remember there was another VOX docu about 2 years ago which was really shit (very negative and his private life was one of the main themes).

any idea when Spike Lee documentary will start?

this documentary is 100% positive so far.
100% pro michael. excellent job so far. every word is positive. not one single negative word.

Okay, thank you guys for the answers. The German docu is actually quite good, I didn't expect that. I remember there was another VOX docu about 2 years ago which was really shit (very negative and his private life was one of the main themes).

Yes, it's pretty good.

I had to laugh when Steve Blame (ex MTV VJ) said he was not sure if Michael knew what In The Closet meant. LOL. I'm sure he knew, he was not stupid. He deliberately played on the ambiguity of the phrase and teased the public with that, I'm sure.

I think at about 10-10:15 pm (in about 20-30 minutes).

I am surprised how good this docu is - it's positive and balanced - I was scared too it would be some tabloid trash like the other docu from them.

sorry, I don't know - but I think it will start in some minutes

We need to make a collection, like a list, of everyone who hung up on Mike on the phone :D Seriously, everybody who tells the story of MJ calling them, says they hung up the first time. What a frustrating experience it must've been for Michael - to call people! :D

We need to make a collection, like a list, of everyone who hung up on Mike on the phone :D Seriously, everybody who tells the story of MJ calling them, says they hung up the first time. What a frustrating experience it must've been for Michael - to call people! :D

And the way they have to imitate his voice..

I am surprised how good this docu is - it's positive and balanced - I was scared too it would be some tabloid trash like the other docu from them.

sorry, I don't know - but I think it will start in some minutes

I'm not surprised. cause u have to know that there are two different film makers. that have nothing to do with the tv channel.
they only buying it for broadcasting.
VOX did not created this bullshit.

Omg omg omg Did they just show PRO footage of the kiss with Tatiana in MSG? :shock:

I have to say that I LOOOOOOVE the making of Bad part :D It's amazing to see all the rehearsal footage and all those old pics :) Just this german dubb...

The videos of the recording sessions are amazing as well. Spike Lee did a great job.

OMG!!!
tumblr_m2ybfmIHLB1qihztbo1_500.gif

hahahaha the footage of Michael in the studio recording IJCSLY cracked me up lmao

I love this docu. I don't understand much, but the footage is amazing.

Back