StoryPiccies

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hello MJ Fam,

Heehee... :D Last night, I was chatting with a friend and this COOL idea dropped into my lap. I thought instead of making this a 'one man show':lol:
I wanted to 'feel' and 'read' what you guys... YEASH, YOU that is reading these very lines here...
What do you think when you see this piccie?

sweetpureInnocent_zps46006fe1.jpg

These are my thoughts of Bliss...

"... It was yet another night on stage as I felt the soft breeze carress my cheeks and the night wind play with my hair but afraid was I not cause my soul felt happy and a serene feeling of "this is where I belong" took master of me. Okay, I am Michael Jackson, the one with the Hollywood star and millions of fans that adore me but I am just chilling here on stage just living in the moment. I wish more people would do that. Just be still for a moment and smile with your soul and let it radiate to all the corners of the world. I have to admit this is one of my fave moments on stage cause you feel the energy of everyone radiating through yé and although I am up here on stage feeling secure on my spot, I see their shadows and their glows of love and fill every fibre of my soul with love and courage that everything will be okay in the end cause I would always have them on my side. My fans are the best..."

Now, don't pout or fret that you can't write it the way I did... In writing down what you feel is never a right or a wrong... The feelings are there to be 'valued' so go on...
Let me know what thoughts cross your mind when you see this piccie?
Please note: Keep it PG 13 hey, Thanks!

Yours, Daz.
:blush:

When I look at this picture...

I see a man who just performed, given his all
The pure love on his face, shows me that he is satisfied with the result.
He's proud on his team and thankful to God, his family and his forever dedicated fans,
without them he never would have come this far.
He's tired though, exhausted actually.
He's waiting for the person he loves to take him home

It was a part of the act.
No, not all of it. The dancing and the singing, that obviously came from within. That was real, of course.
He knew it was real not because he'd been doing it all his life or because of the lyrics he wrote or anything like that.
But because he didn't have to think about it. He didn't think about any of it. It just comes.
Like a cosmic exchange of energy, something divine, just waiting to work its magic through him.
Waiting patiently to escape in a one-of-a-kind shared experience of the soul. Of many souls.
Thats how he felt when he performed. Action and Reaction. Cause and Effect. The Physical and the Spiritual.
That was what was truly real - looking out and seeing thousands of people singing the same song.
Enjoying the same bliss he was enjoying. He could feel their energy. He knew they could feel his.
Just like those great performers he used to look up to back in the day. Those great showmen.
They would have the audience in the palm of their hands. They would be able to change people.
They would touch the truth in people. He remembered watching, seeing it happen, feeling it happen.
That energy was always power, especially when you're aware of it and boy, was Michael aware of it.
Now he commanded the stage himself, just like the greats before him. He felt himself embody his idols.
Embody his predecessors. Embody his own soul. Embody the audience. Embody the dance.
Embody every note and every emotion.
And when he came down from the adrenaline, he got right back up and did it all over again.

Energy like this often came in a blur. Moments. Fragments. Blink and its gone and you have to remind yourself that it happened.
One day you're singing at the Apollo, the next day you're selling out stadiums. The next day, you leave it all behind to
go on to the next thing. You keep moving so that you never stop. You keep moving so that you never lose what is real.

But tonight. Tonight was different. Tonight he decided to take a risk and stop.
It was a part of the act of course. Go backstage. They hand you a bottle of water.
You drink it. You take off that jacket. Put on this jacket. The lighting guys do their thing.
You grab the suitcase and you go back out. It was the song everyone wanted to
hear. But of course you gotta let it simmer! Its all about the anticipation. He wanted
them on the edge of their seat. It was a game and he wanted to play. Everyone was in on it.
Even the audience.

But as he walked, a single spotlight on him as usual, he looked out at the sea of people
who decided to join him and conversate with him that night.
Michael put his suitcase on the ground, sat down,
and stopped.
And to his surprise, he didn't truly stop, though his body did.
The energy kept going. It had a life of its own.
He saw the signs, he spotted a few faces, individuals, in the massive swarm of people.
Crying and screaming. So much love, so much emotion. So much joy. He had only one thought.
God, you're beautiful.
The love was pure and innocent, and he could feel it. And through the sweat beneath his shirt,
the excitement and exhaustion in his feet and his lungs, just itching to return that love ten fold.
He sat in the bliss of knowing that he already did. This energy was pulsating through all of them.
Through Michael, through the band, through the dancers, through the audience. They were one.
And it would never die.
And this was real.
And this was home.

WOW, thanks for all the beautiful replies here :clap:

See, what a piccie can do, hey! :D

J5master :blush: You litterally just 'blew' me away. :bow:

Ready for another piccie?

Coming soon near to your screen :cheeky:

"It's not about the suitcase and what's in it," he thought. "It's about sharing, and connection, and the power of love. I will take this moment and enjoy, in stillness, our ecstatic union through music and dance...(He smiled)...such a lovely, quiet moment of mutual understanding and respect and admiration, because I know deeply that the meaning of life is to find your gift... and the purpose of life is to give it away."

Reading all this put a pain in my chest I can't explain, I think it finally hit me...as of today I will never be the same.

I think the fact that he is gone, and the fact is that I was born in 1999 is what hurts. I hate being born when I was, I wish I was old enough to have lived through the 80s.

Aww *hugs* I know how you feel. I was born in the late 80s, and remember much of the 90s, but I never really became a fan until 98 or 99. So i got into it fairly late. It was a blessing to experience the Invincible saga, even if it was a false start in a lot of ways. Mostly I was well aware that I missed the huge phenomenon that he had been in the 80s. But I'm glad I became a fan when I did and I think we all do for a reason. We get a different perspective. We get to appreciate different aspects. And just because you didn't live through it or experience it at the time...I've realized that MJ is such an incredible artist with so much energy...trust me, you're still experiencing it.

I'd watch for instance a concert that happened when I was like 2 years old now, and could still feel the electricity of what he brought in that moment and can still appreciate it. I think thats kind of what I was trying to get at with what I wrote, be it subconsciously. He's not bound to some moment in time. He's timeless and he can reach you or me or someone else born 10 or 20 years from now in the same way through his art.

Aww *hugs* I know how you feel. I was born in the late 80s, and remember much of the 90s, but I never really became a fan until 98 or 99. So i got into it fairly late. It was a blessing to experience the Invincible saga, even if it was a false start in a lot of ways. Mostly I was well aware that I missed the huge phenomenon that he had been in the 80s. But I'm glad I became a fan when I did and I think we all do for a reason. We get a different perspective. We get to appreciate different aspects. And just because you didn't live through it or experience it at the time...I've realized that MJ is such an incredible artist with so much energy...trust me, you're still experiencing it.

I'd watch for instance a concert that happened when I was like 2 years old now, and could still feel the electricity of what he brought in that moment and can still appreciate it. I think thats kind of what I was trying to get at with what I wrote, be it subconsciously. He's not bound to some moment in time. He's timeless and he can reach you or me or someone else born 10 or 20 years from now in the same way through his art.

Sadly, I became a fan when he died, I had some of the worst grades ever that year for school, I'm home-schooled, and all I did was read about the BAD Tour and watch the September 26th Yokohama show everyday, that is literally all I did. I think I learned next to nothing that school year.

Sadly, I became a fan when he died, I had some of the worst grades ever that year for school, I'm home-schooled, and all I did was read about the BAD Tour and watch the September 26th Yokohama show everyday, that is literally all I did. I think I learned next to nothing that school year.

Awww I know what you mean ....I became a fan after he died too ...while I could have enjoyed it all...70s, 80s, 90s, I never forgive myself for this...I Asked myself many times: Where have I been all those years ??? Probably falling in love, marriage and having kids.
Thank God I always liked his music...esp : PYT :wub:

But you know TheManinTheMirror, all we can do now, is to enjoy everything he left us, his music, his messages and share this with the ones we love and the ones who needs......This way we keep his legacy alive

Reading all this put a pain in my chest I can't explain, I think it finally hit me...as of today I will never be the same.

Awww, :better:

I guess, we all have changed though. There is a huge gaping hole in my :heart: too. :blush:
We are here for each other to share his legacy and bathe in memories. :angel:

I'm heading out for the chat so the New piccie will hit your screens tomoz. :D

The 'promised ' StoryPiccie of the day :blush:

captaineowall.jpg

"... It was already dusk outside and yeash... I had a lovely day being Captain EO and escaping in the story but then she told me: 'Michael, I need you to stand against that wall, okay? '
What could I do then obey, hey?
I was hungry though. I might have lost track of time but my stomach was protesting so hard that I had to quiet it with my arms cause I didn't want people to exactly hear how hungry I was.
Though, as I look back at this piccie. You can see it in my eyes, right?
'Smile! ' She insisted as she shot so many pictures that my eyes started to ache.
'Oh, they will love this pose, Michael! Just one more, okay! ' She babbled on and the only thing I could think of was 'food'... Yummy scrumptious chicken! Yeash, from KFC, please! "

Same rules apply!
What 'you think when you see this piccie?
Remember to keep it nice and PG 13, thanks :D

New piccie Daryll? Please????

Of course, dear! :blush: Here it is... I realized the 2nd piccie was a tough one and I hope this piccie would be better! At least, it 'talked' to me! :D

June4piccie_zpsac340020.jpg

"It was one of those nights again... Where he couldn't sleep and instead of tossing and turning and let the monsters in his head eat him alive. He picked up the phone to call her. He bloody knew it was late there cause of the time zone difference but she assured him he could always call 'day and night'. He looked around in his room. Dim light just only the shapes of the furniture showing and the curtains drawn. The stillness of the night didn't bring him any solace. He glared at his alarm clock which whispered it was 03:05 AM of course.
Should he really call her? Well, she did say 'day and night'!
Was it cause it rhymed or did she really mean it? Well, here goes nothing.
The phone rang at her place... Once, twice, three times... No answer!
Busted, he looked at his alarm clock... 03:07 now... He tried to figure out how late or even how early it would be there. He let it ring and suddenly he got a connection and a sigh... He was puzzled for a moment, hoping he had dialed the right number as he scanned hers on that little sticky note he got from her.
"Amy here" He heard her cheerful voice and it made him sigh.
There she was to brighten up his darkest night.
"Amy? "
She instantly recognized his voice and before he could tell her who he was.
"Hi Michael, couldn't sleep, right? "
He hung his head in shame or was it just shyness that he had to call her at what hour cause he couldn't do a simple thing like sleeping, duh!
"What's up, Mike? " She cried in his ear and at first he just asked how late it was there and if he didn't bother her.
"It's just about 9 PM here" was her answer.
"You alright, Hun? I can't wait to book the next flight to you. "
"Wish you were here! " He only answered.
He hated feeling like this and he didn't want her to worry but she meant it when she said 'day and night' and that felt good. That brought him the peace he was looking for all along! "

Okay, same rules apply here! Have fun :D

Of course, dear! :blush: Here it is... I realized the 2nd piccie was a tough one and I hope this piccie would be better! At least, it 'talked' to me! :D

It was late when Michael got back in his Hotel room,
He already took a shower and put on his favorite V neck t-shirt ...as he walked around his room, wondering if he would be able to sleep already or not...his mind drifted away ...
He couldn't stop thinking about the new Girl, Bush hired that day before
She helped him to get dressed during his songs, he had noticed her being shy and insecure.
So that's why he started a conversation with her...hoping she would feel more secure and save.
She told him her name, as he asked for this...he even managed to ask her her phone number...just in case ;)

Now he couldn't get her out of his mind ..he felt lonely and needed someone to talk to
Out of his wallet, he took her note and dialed her number ..

After a few rings, she answered the phone
"Hello Anna, it's me Michael"

They spend hours talking on the telephone....bla bla bla

When they were about to hung up, Michael thanked her.
"Aww you're welcome Mister Jackson, you can call me any time"

Michael felt good and slept like a baby that night ;)

He loved being in New Jersey with the Cascios. Little Frank was sitting right across from him in the guest bedroom, a room that was officially his during his extended stays and, unofficially, it was 'the base' if anyone wanted to be safe from being IT or the constant target for pillow fights.

"Time, time," Michael laughed, making the signal with his hands. He sat down abruptly on the bed while Frank grabbed his camera. "Do you mind if I call my Mother? I need to tell her something." Frank shrugged and continued playing with the little 35mm camera, secretly planning his next mode of attack. Michael dialed, punching the numbers quickly, and looked up to smile at Frank.

"Don't take my picture, okay?"

"Oh, hello Mother," Michael said, lowering his gaze and smoothing his corduroy trousers. "I just want to wish you a happy birthday since I can't be there with you. Do you like the roses? I know they're your favorite... I love you so much."

At that moment, he heard the click and saw the resulting flash of the camera. He said a quick goodbye, placed the phone receiver back in its cradle, and quickly withdrew the little water gun in his back pocket... all while Frank giggled at snapping his photograph. He aimed with deliberate precision and shot multiple times at Frank's unsuspecting face, laughing uproariously at his stunned expression.

"Tag, you're it!" Michael cried, doubled over in laughter. Frank ran quickly from the room in search of one of several Super Soakers while Michael just continued to guffaw with glee, knowing he was safe at 'base'... for now.

Back