Surgery and the truth

I never really understood the discussion around this whilst he was alive never mind now that he's been gone for so long. It's really nobody's business what he does to his own body, I'm not commenting on the amount or how often, or whatever. At this point it's pretty much all out there and you can come to your own conclusion as to what he had done or did not.
If I am correct the thread was about lying: IF he lied about surgery, then what more did he lie about..? Right @BuffaloBill87 ?

Stop mocking Michael's image already. I know, that you hate him so much. But that's your personal problem. Be respecful atleast to people on this forum. I know, that you envy Michael's success. But you have no chance against us, his greatest fanbase. We will always defend Michael. Till the very end. And you will always lose. This is the way)
How am I mocking Michael? Im just being realistic. I love Michael and will always defend him but we can talk about sensitive topics with respect like I mentioned earlier.

MJ was NEVER lying. While saying, that he had 2 operation surgeries, he meant he had 2 face region, that he changed - his nose and his chin! So stop being disrespectful to Michael. Leave this forum and go get a job

The only one im mocking is you cause you sound like a 12-year old. And talking about respect; YOU are the one that started threatening about "crushing someone face" and "get a job" when he said something you dont agree and other opinions are "unacceptable". Thats not respect at all, so youre a hypocrite.

Maybe you should learn from Michael who was always polite.

How am I mocking Michael?
You are mocking Michael by mocking people, who defend Michael. That's simple.
The only one im mocking is you cause you sound like a 12-year old. And talking about respect; YOU are the one that started threatening about "crushing someone face" and "get a job" when he said something you dont agree and other opinions are "unacceptable". Thats not respect at all, so youre a hypocrite.
I didn't start this fight. It was Bufala, who started to mock Michael and other fans. You should be more careful with your accusations, otherwise your face will be crashed too. I'm the innocent, remember. And I will always defend Michael's legacy, as a true fan of him.

I remembered during this interview Michael asked to finish discussing plastic garbage. I liked the way he said it exactly, but I don't remember the phrase verbatim.

I can understand why michael lied with 2 ops in bashir interview he realized he was set up

I don't think he lied. He had two major nose ops. The first around Off the Wall, the second around Bad. Since then his face didn't change much.
Let's say we're going with that logic , he only had two major nose ops...

How many other corrective procedures do you think he had done to his nose? I'd say upwards of about 15-20

Let's say we're going with that logic , he only had two major nose ops...

How many other corrective procedures do you think he had done to his nose? I'd say upwards of about 15-20
only a doctor can evaluate that
maybe there is one on youtube

I don't think he lied. He had two major nose ops. The first around Off the Wall, the second around Bad. Since then his face didn't change much.
In my opinion he was confused with the words.... He tried to say, that he has 2 face areas that he changed: nose and chin. But instead of that he said about 2 surgeries on nose and literally forgot to mention chin. That's definitely an inconsistency. Anyway he wasn't lying. People have to finally give up on this topic already and move on...

In my opinion he was confused with the words.... He tried to say, that he has 2 face areas that he changed: nose and chin. But instead of that he said about 2 surgeries on nose and literally forgot to mention chin. That's definitely an inconsistency. Anyway he wasn't lying. People have to finally give up on this topic already and move on...
As others have said, it's not taboo when discussing this type of subject. We should be able to talk about his appearance freely.

I wonder if we should give up and move on from the countless Invincible threads that you create on here too?

I think this is a reasonable explanation but this misunderstanding raises questions obviously.

However, since michael was insecure about his appearence, I wouldnt find it weird if he 'lied' about his surgeries. He is human after all and we all have sensitive subjects about ourselves which he logically doesnt want to talk about.

The only thing is that ive seen some quotes (dont fully remember them and some reliable and some not) of his doctors or people close to him claiming that he his done more surgeries. So someone did not fully tell the truth.

I think his autopsy only saw scars behind his ears and his nose.

Let's put this silly topic to rest , tons of stars in LA get plastic surgery . He had several operations on his nose that is obvious ( more than two but i think he meant in two areas of his face) , cleft chin inserted , he did wear wigs but that is it , there are tons of people that have had more yet nobody says anything about them.

Let's put this silly topic to rest , tons of stars in LA get plastic surgery . He had several operations on his nose that is obvious ( more than two but i think he meant in two areas of his face) , cleft chin inserted , he did wear wigs but that is it , there are tons of people that have had more yet nobody says anything about them.
Exactly! You are telling the truth

This video was actually pretty informative. It's not any sort of attack but it's actual informed knowledge and basic assumptions from a professional plastic surgeon.
Thanks for sharing the video. I like it because it was done in a very respectful way and logical reasoning of an expert.

This type of way to talk about this topic is fine and helps people to be educated and understand Michael more instead of people trying to mock him.

I'm not interested in a long debate
It's a really ironic phrase to use when bringing up basically the most controversial pop culture subject of the 80s and 90s at least.
Thanks for sharing the video. I like it because it was done in a very respectful way and logical reasoning of an expert.

This type of way to talk about this topic is fine and helps people to be educated and understand Michael more instead of people trying to mock him.
Yes, I really enjoy these types of videos that are very straight to the point and come from someone informed about the subject. But without being too subjective. You can tell he's not a super fan either, obviously, it's not biased. But it's still respectful and that's the key.

i recently saw a promo pic of MJ for the video game 'ready 2 rumble' in 2000 and he was wearing the dangerous tour outfit!
he looked like he hasn't changed.
Huh? He looks droopy-eyed, his nose is thinner, cheeks look botoxed and he also seems high on medication

I am not sure what Buffalo was trying to say here, that because Michael has lied about his surgery, he must be a pedophile? People lie. How many surgeries Michael has had isn't actually anyone's business.

As for whether it's more than two, of course it is. It's clear to me he did something around the eyes in the late 90s-early 2000s that drastically knocked his looks. I am sure a lot of what he was doing in that era was corrective but it had a devastating effect. If you see videos from his series of MJ and Friends concerts in 1999 and then Invincible in 2001, he looked like a different person all together and has lost the ability to emote.

Watching some of the MJ and friends concert it feels like the last time we really saw MICHAEL JACKSON - the guy with a bit of swagger, with style, who could sing and dance his ass off. During Invincible he seemed like a hallowed husk of himself. We see small glimmers of that Michael again in This Is It but it really was nowhere near what he had been. I am not sure what happened between MJ and Friends and Invincible but appearance-wise and even in his personality, something really went wrong in that period.

Back