surveillance tapes (all threads merged)

Re: Missing security tapes

they are using two new medical experts, they did not tell the defense who they are , what is their speciality and they used the defence argument " we still don't know if we are going to use them" well at least the defence gave the names of their expert witnesses.

but on the experts subjects i was pleased , the defence seemed furious ,they could not figure out what else the prosecutors have in their pockets. good.

they are using two new medical experts, they did not tell the defense who they are , what is their speciality and they used the defence argument " we still don't know if we are going to use them" well at least the defence gave the names of their expert witnesses.

but on the experts subjects i was pleased , the defence seemed furious ,they could not figure out what else the prosecutors have in their pockets. good.

Honestly, I expect the same about the video tapes. What will they prove anyway ? No one spoke about cameras IN the house, they spoke about cameras at the gates. It makes it sound like there was only one entrance. So what they can show is staff arriving at the house , going through the gates. And we already know who was in the house... How does that prove that a person actually went to the second floor?

I don't think there would be anything else on the those tapes.

Maybe they will come up with a logical explanation at the last moment, well I hope so, because if they don't, you'reright that will be a huge problem during the trial.

oh..ok..thank you for that information.

welcome. I just don't remember when the owner thing was mentioned, I think it was on the latest hearing. So probably Mr Guez will be asked this week.

From the "explanations" the prosecution gave, it was like they had no clue why the LAPD gave them only that. So they asked the LAPD, and the LAPD answered it was what the technicien downloaded. When asked by the judge to investigate it further, they said that the recordings belonged to the owner of the house, so they didn't know if there was anything else on the hard drive.

The thing is that it happens over several hearings : one hearing the judge or the defense will ask something, the prosecution answers during the next hearing, their answer raises another question, etc...

Well as far as I can understand

- there were only cameras recording the outside
- they express MJ wasn't the owner meaning that what recorded and how it recorded wasn't determined by him or at the control of him.
- AEG isn't the homeowner either - they just rented it. The house is owned by Hubert Guez (Ed Hardy CEO)
- Apparently LAPD downloaded the footage. It seems like they aren't sure what LAPD downloaded and they are checking it. It can be very well that after MJ arrived and security left no one came and went until the phonecalls. It might be the reason why they only gave DA and Defense the footage from 12:00 on.

welcome. I just don't remember when the owner thing was mentioned, I think it was on the latest hearing. So probably Mr Guez will be asked this week.

From the "explanations" the prosecution gave, it was like they had no clue why the LAPD gave them only that. So they asked the LAPD, and the LAPD answered it was what the technicien downloaded. When asked by the judge to investigate it further, they said that the recordings belonged to the owner of the house, so they didn't know if there was anything else on the hard drive.

The thing is that it happens over several hearings : one hearing the judge or the defense will ask something, the prosecution answers during the next hearing, their answer raises another question, etc...
they really do make this a long drawn out process...I really do wish all of the question would be answered at one court hearing....then everyone would know where everyone else stood with all the information.

cool.. I am glad they have two new medical experts.. I wasn't impressed with the one at the preliminary hearing.

going with what ivy says. it doesnt seem strange if the only time anything happened was when mj came back and then go forward to the when the medics arrived. so the LAPD went through the footage and that was the case so they only downloaded when something happened. why download 10 hrs of nothingness?.the pros need to go back to the police and ask them if the theory above is the case. but yeah if all the footage regardless of there being nothing on it isnt handed over then the defence will try to spin it as some sort of cover up. question is though is does the rest of the footage still excist or has the owner got rid?

yes, there could be nothing on those tapes, and there is probably nothing.

But the defense is trying to say that someone else did it, so I guess that's why they're asking for this footage.

I suppose what they want is the time when the employees arrived. They want the whole footage from when Michael and Murray arrived , until the paramedics arrived.

So during the morning you would see the employees arriving, unless there was another entrance that was not monitored.

I think that's their point (just guessing). Personally i don't think it's important, because it will never prove what the peron did once inside the house, and we already know who was there.

yeah i agree. all the footage not being given to the defence does help them interms of putting ideas out there that someone else did it as obviously that is what this issue is about. so hopefully the pros will just go back to the police and get the rest even if its just hrs of nothingness. but u dont want to give the defence any op of implying anything

Of that within a day or two
The issue is that apparently the security surveillance footage or the surveillance system was not the property of owned by Michael Jackson or any of his associates. It was a rental home, and the equipment and installation and everything was done by the homeowner that rented this home. So LABD has been working on that . As I indicated, I expect to have information for the defence probably by tomorrow.
The court: Again, I would have thought this information have been disclosed a long, long time ago.
Mr.Walgren: It was, your honor. It was disclosed a year ago.
The court: we are talking about what was downloaded, but what about the raw materials that were in possession of the third party? Are they still in the possession of the third party?
Mr.Walgren: I don’t believe so. I don’t believe they exist anywhere, but I had LAPD look into further so I could give a more concrete answer.
The court: so you will have that information when?
Mr.Walgern: I expect to have it tomorrow.
The court : By 4:00p.m tomorrow provide the information to Mr.Flangan. If there is some issue, then we will have to regroup sooner because Mr.Flangan has made it very clear this is very important information as far as he is concerned. If it exists, it exists.
Mr.Flangan : It could be important. We don’t know. We have not seen it.
The court: well, you want it and it is not in your possession. Mr.Walgern?
Mr.Walgern: And it is not in our possession. I have told them that for the last year that they have everything that exists. I’m looking into it further, not because I think it is going to necessarily result in anything but just so I could give more concrete answers. My understanding is LAPD downloaded what they downloaded. That has been provided to the defense. That’s everything that exists and is all that will ever exist, but I’m having them look into it further.
The court: the security system apparently was monitoring the residence on a 24-hour basis.
Mr.Walgern: the exterior.
The court: the exterior. How many minutes or hours worth of video has been downloaded? D we know?
Mr.Walgern: Again , I don’t know exactly but it is minutes. It is minutes . I don’t want to say anything that is inaccurate. I expect to have information tomorrow.
The court: I’ve been curious, and I still remain curious about where in the universe the other video happens to be located, if it is. Maybe it is not. Maybe it was never recreated somewhere. Anything else Mr. Falngan? .....

thanks soundmind.seems to me the lapd downloaded what was of use ie mj arriving/medics and didnt bother with anything else. and the question now is whether the owner of carolwood still has those tapes/footage or whether it was erased

I realise that we weren't very clear : the footage they have is only Michael and Murray arriving at the house. I don't think they have the paramedics.

ok thanks. did murray and mj arrive together or was murray sat in his car and got out when mj arrived? wasnt the story that mj rang murray from rehearsals to meet him at the house

Murray arrived alone, we know that because in the search warrant they specifically said his car enter the gate at .... ,

The security guys said they were with MJ and when they arrived Murray's car was already there.

from walgern's words , no one will ever find anything beside those minutes . Those investigators were incompetent. LAPD are infamous for being stupid, incompetent and liars. and if anyone needs a proof , here's the one.

ok thanks. did murray and mj arrive together or was murray sat in his car and got out when mj arrived? wasnt the story that mj rang murray from rehearsals to meet him at the house
yes ..what was said was that Michael supposedly called Murray and said that he was dehydrated and needed hm at the house that evening..they said that Murray arrived at around 1am and that Michael arrived at around at around 1:30..they say that when Michael got home he went up to his room and Murray was suppose to of already been there. Now as to who else was with Murry..I dont think any documents or testimony has been testified to....all it said was that the tapes showed that Murray's car arrived at 1am or so.

so treating dehydration consists of propofol? when did that become a remedy for dehydration? I wish Mike would never have called that fool.. he should've left him right where he was. He would alive today..

he was giving him fluids aswell

xthunderx2;3294001 said:
what was said was that Michael supposedly called Murray and said that he was dehydrated and needed hm at the house that evening..

In AR Detective Smith said that Murray had told them at the hospital that he had received a call from MJ on the early morning, telling him that he was dehydrated and not able to sleep, which obviously was false, since the cameras showed Murray came into the house first.
In the preliminary, Orlando Martínez told the defense that Detective Smith was not at the hospital to take any statement from Murray, when the attorney was trying to state Murray had already declared to the police on the same 25J.

Dr. Murray to Cops: Where's the Surveillance Video?

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/15/micha...ray-surveillance-video-lapd-cops-court-order/

Dr. Murray to Cops: Where's the Surveillance Video?
3/15/2011 3:06 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team has only received 4 minutes of video from the surveillance cameras capturing the last 24 hours of Michael Jackson's life ... TMZ has learned.

Lawyers for Dr. Murray will go to court Wednesday and ask a judge to order authorities to turn over all of the surveillance videos.

Sources connected to Murray tell TMZ ... the only video the LAPD turned over was from around 12:30 AM the day MJ died ... showing Michael returning to the house after his rehearsal.

Sources connected with Murray claim the cops only downloaded 11 minutes of the video. Murray's lawyers want to see all 24 hours ... particularly who comes in and out of the house in the hours before MJ died.

Re: Dr. Murray to Cops: Where's the Surveillance Video?

Who went in and out the house is a non issue. What went on in that bedroom is the issue

Who went in and out the house is a non issue. What went on in that bedroom is the issue

yep! Murray's defense is grasping at straws. Murray and only Murray was in that room with the propofol and the sedatives and only Murray did the injecting. Mike walked in alive at 12:30am after rehearsal and came out on a stretcher dead because of Murray drugging him to death with sedatives and propofol all night long.

Hmm the defense whats to see who they can pin this crime on. When are they going to develop a clear defense? The trial is coming up quickly.

Hmm the defense whats to see who they can pin this crime on. When are they going to develop a clear defense? The trial is coming up quickly.

yep! anyone but the doctor with the needle and propofol bottles in his hand. Murray is guilty as sin

The police should not give this video to them!!

If it shows what happened they need it to show their case.

There is video showing Michael coming home from rehearsals? This might not make sense but that makes me really sad. Knowing he never walk out again.

There is video showing Michael coming home from rehearsals? This might not make sense but that makes me really sad. Knowing he never walk out again.
my God I know..:(

Back