Taryll Jackson - New EP . new song

ivy

Proud Member
My Life Without You (EP)
Hello all,

I wanted to announce that I will be releasing my debut solo EP titled “My Life Without You” in April. Keep an eye out for it on iTunes, Amazon and other music digital distribution services. I also posted a new song that I hope you will enjoy. It’s called “4ever” and you can hear it now at tarylljackson.com. Please retweet, reblog, and help spread the word. Thanks for all for your love, strength and support. It is much needed and greatly appreciated.

Taryll Jackson

http://soundcloud.com/tarylljackson/4ever

PLEASE READ!

This is not a thread to talk about the whole Jackson family. This is not thread to talk about everything else you feel Taj has done. This is a thread to talk about the CD. If you don't have a real comment on that, please keep it moving.

Thank you.

Hey....this was my comment on the CD.
Geezzzz..and who mentionned Taj? Shessshhh

Well, to repeat, my comment

this CD will FLOP harder than anything else they've put out.

I wish him well in his endevours - 3T fans will be excited to hear this

Wait... I thought 3T was goin back together? o_O But, at the same time I do remeber that it was Taryll who wanted out and it was mentioned during that Jackson Dynasty Reality show. Maybe he wanna try this out first?

Anywho, the song is nice. Just wish this would have happpened yrs ago whether solo or as a group and not conveniently now!

Not mine either.
It sounds exactly like the commercial "things" we hear daily, so I guess it will do fine. Good for Taryll. Bad for music.

He's cute, so he must have. There must be a lot of former 90s female teenagers who still remember him (and his brothers) with a tear of emotion. They must be delighted

Most 3t fans were mj fans. i saw them in concert bought their music but i wouldnt say im apart of their fanbase. Whether they still have a fanbase so to speak or if its more of a case of 30 something mj fans having an intrest in what they are doing now is to be seen

This song is not something really extraordinary but at least Taryll sounds way much better than Malachi :lol: so good luck to him. Curious to hear the rest of the album.

Sounds actual (that means not original) and I like songs that actually have lyrics in it, not just repeating the same sentence over and over...
Wish him luck though, but I'm not impressed.

Mod Note
Thread cleaned - if you come in for the sole purpose of hating and bashing
Just back out and leave. Your post will be deleted - Please tone is down.
Respectful Constructive criticsism is fine but please - stay on topic

He's cute, so he must have. There must be a lot of former 90s female teenagers who still remember him (and his brothers) with a tear of emotion. They must be delighted
LOL. I'm not sure if I should be offended.

I'm a real 3t fan. In fact, I'm a Taryll fan and have been since I was 11.
Always supported them (3t) and when I found out they were related to Michael I loved them even more.

Met them loads of times, they are fun, kind and easygoing guys. They have had a rough time with their record company (which also happened to be Michael's record company and because Michael was going against Sony, Sony figured they'd give 3t a hard time and lock their new album in a vault) so they couldn't release the follow up album to "Brotherhood".

Anywho, I love Taryll's new song and I hope he continues making music and becomes better and better. With Michael and Janet being the world's biggest superstars and leading the way for the rest of the family, it must be hard to live up to the public's expectations.

Back