Taryll Jackson tweets...

I read some where that MJ trust protect KJ from law suit, the trust money can't be use to paid for suit file, I may be wrong but someone can look more into it.

all you saying that Katherine has other children, singling out Janet, do we acctually know that she isn't giving any money to support her ?? Just a question... We jump to conclusions too offten.

I agree we do... n also people read way 2 deep into things and then they start making up stuff like its written in stone somewhere. itts okay 2 have opinions and try to put things together tough.
Im sure she helps out. I think she had to cause mjs money was tight at a certain point. They couldve both paid bills and then helped out where needed

she said in court papers she has no other money other that what mj gave her now the estate

of course she is gonna say that to recieve more money, but i also remember in the court papers with jermaines n randy babymomma, she said that mike and janet has been supporting her throughout the years. N as far as i know, besides when her and jermaine stayed together outside of hayvenhurst, she has always lived at hayvenhurst(if true). N since the documents said JANET AND MICHAEL has been supporting HER, thats who paid the bills.

have the koreans even gone that far. there was a report saying they were watching. but surely if they did go after her they would be filing court documents stating what they want.

Thats what it thought 2... I was wandering where people are getting that the estatse was paying the koreans from. TMZ hasnt reported that yet LOL.... N if she is only getting 7000 monthly thts a SHAME!!! Esspecially since the executors recieve waaaayyy more than that. they could atleast give her 20,000 even if everything else is paid for.

actually without prejudice means that the court couldn't come to a decision and the both sides can pursue other legal action.

It means that Segye Times can file their claim or open another lawsuit etc. They haven't lost anything, it just that the probate judge thought that he can't make a decision (either didn't see enough evidence or thought that it wasn't his decision to make).

edit : I just saw that it says "denied without prejudice". Apparently Judge Berkloff thought it wasn't something that he could decide on. So he denied the request but "without prejudice" which allows Segye to refile their lawsuit from appropriate channels, courts etc.
im asking you this cause you seem to understand whats going on.... do you think the koreans should still recieve their money??? honestly i dont.. you shouldnt have bribed people with money to try to get mj to perform. also from what ive heard he agreeded to do it under certain terms and they kept changing them so it fell through... whose fault is that??????? then you cant go back and try to take the money back cause you had him in your hands... its your fault

im asking you this cause you seem to understand whats going on.... do you think the koreans should still recieve their money??? honestly i dont.. you shouldnt have bribed people with money to try to get mj to perform. also from what ive heard he agreeded to do it under certain terms and they kept changing them so it fell through... whose fault is that??????? then you cant go back and try to take the money back cause you had him in your hands... its your fault
They gave them Jacksons expensive gifts and a lot of money, they are entitled to their money and should receive it, what you shouldn't do is enter contracts promising to fulfill something ur not able to, Katherine and Co should have returned the gifts and money 20 years ago, but these greedy ppl didn't. I hope all of Katherine's creditors go for every dime she's got. The common man needs to pay of their debts why should these ppl be excused just b/c they are broke and jobless?

N if she is only getting 7000 monthly thts a SHAME!!! Esspecially since the executors recieve waaaayyy more than that. they could atleast give her 20,000 even if everything else is paid for.

According to courtdouments she is getting 26,000/month and the estate also pays her employes and security and maintance of hayvenhurst. so we dont know why she says shes only getting 7,000.

I wish I had iTunes to download the song without Taryll in it....

one of the reasons why i am happy to have avoided the leaks. I did not have to hear his voice...

:punk::punk::punk::punk:

First of all if Katherine is receiving only 7,000-8,000 a month that is probably after every thing is paid for that means that she has no bills, or food to pay out of that money. What I think people do not realize is that the estate is still in probate. They do not have to pay her anything until probate is over so the the court is being generous in paying her bills and giving her 7,000-8,000 cash after everything is paid for. It makes sense to me that she is allotted 26,000 to sustain her which means her bills come out of that. AFter probate she will get probably more each month.

According to courtdouments she is getting 26,000/month and the estate also pays her employes and security and maintance of hayvenhurst. so we dont know why she says shes only getting 7,000.
in addition to over 80k she receives to take care of PPB's needs, schooling, security, entertainment, clothing etc. Someone is lying and it's not the court documents that's for sure.

in addition to over 80k she receives to take care of PPB's needs, schooling, security, entertainment, clothing etc. Someone is lying and it's not the court documents that's for sure.

I agree

I read some where that MJ trust protect KJ from law suit, the trust money can't be use to paid for suit file, I may be wrong but someone can look more into it.

if that's the case it would make sense. Probate judge would say that he can't force the estate to pay and leave the door open for the Koreans to sue Katherine personally.

why wouldn't they get their money? They're not asking for extra, they are asking the advances and the gifts that they have given to the Jacksons. Michael had already settled with them. and if they returned the advances and the cars etc it wouldn't become this big of a situation and debt now.

However as we can see collecting the judgement is a really hard thing to do. Even though they actively pursue the debt, they might not be able to collect it.

Oh I didn't know they entered a contract with them. I just thought they were giving them money to try to get mike... I didn't know if they signed after mike cause without mike there was no show anyway... they shouldn't have taken the money from those people especially since they knew they couldn't pay it back

What a pity. Michael Jackson arranged his financial affairs so his mother and children would never have to worry about money; but, instead, because of the demands of her adult children and their children, and Joe Jackson, Kaherine still seems to be consummed with the need to get more money.
I hope her fresh start in this new house will ease her money concerns. :yes:

Is this really his twitter, because the link to his website doesn't work.. and why is he only tweeting about Michael, nothing else.. :scratch:

First of all if Katherine is receiving only 7,000-8,000 a month that is probably after every thing is paid for that means that she has no bills, or food to pay out of that money. What I think people do not realize is that the estate is still in probate. They do not have to pay her anything until probate is over so the the court is being generous in paying her bills and giving her 7,000-8,000 cash after everything is paid for. It makes sense to me that she is allotted 26,000 to sustain her which means her bills come out of that. AFter probate she will get probably more each month.

some one should send this to the family because this is why the family is mad at the Estate. It is going to take 3-5 years to get his estate out of Probate . Now if he was a common man yea that can take months

some one should send this to the family because this is why the family is mad at the Estate. It is going to take 3-5 years to get his estate out of Probate . Now if he was a common man yea that can take months

i agree, i dont think alot of people understand that(including me). i think the family knows what the executors are recieving and they look at what katherine n mj kids are getting and are like wtf lol

The family knows this.

Katherine has a very competent probate lawyer. Michael's children have their own lawyer, appointed by the court, to look after their interests.

i think the family knows what the executors are recieving and they look at what katherine n mj kids are getting and are like wtf lol
user_offline.gif
which is how its always been. from the get go trying to get randy incharge

I wish I had iTunes to download the song without Taryll in it....

What Teddy Riley said is that he is working on a remix of Hollywood Tonight & he is taking Taryll's part off and doing it himself.

So.. I think it's still Taryll on the original on itunes.

Is this really his twitter, because the link to his website doesn't work.. and why is he only tweeting about Michael, nothing else.. :scratch:

Yep, it's him. That's all he uses it for.

That's the real Taryll Jackson Twitter page. The link use to work. I believe the account may have expired and he hasn't updated it, if he is going to do that. Right before Michael's death, Taryll was extremely active with both his Twitter page and his website. On his Twitter page, he would post pictures of musicial instruments that he had purchased. He posted pictures of a broken finger and told the fans what the doctors were doing about it. On his website, he would post songs that he had written and he would ask the fans for feedback. I hope he brings it back. He is a very good musician and songwriter.

That's the real Taryll Jackson Twitter page. The link use to work. I believe the account may have expired and he hasn't updated it, if he is going to do that. Right before Michael's death, Taryll was extremely active with both his Twitter page and his website. On his Twitter page, he would post pictures of musicial instruments that he had purchased. He posted pictures of a broken finger and told the fans what the doctors were doing about it. On his website, he would post songs that he had written and he would ask the fans for feedback. I hope he brings it back. He is a very good musician and songwriter.

thanks for the info.. some make it seem like all he does it talk about mj. im sure he talks about him more more than he did before though... n does anybody know if him and teddy talked things out or whatever???

I don't understand why people are having a go at Taryll. He has been really close to Michael ever since he was little (as well as his brothers), they have spent a lot of time in the studio together and he is spending a lot of time with Prince, Paris and Blanket taking them places and making sure they have a nice childhood while dealing with the loss of their dad. They KNOW how Michael's children must feel, because 3t lost their mother at a young age.

Taryll is speaking out and he is so far the ONLY ONE being honest. Taryll doesn't gain anything from the things he is saying, he is simply putting the truth out there.

I am dissapointed at some of Michael's fans for the things they say about Taryll, Taj and TJ. These boys deserve respect.
Well said. Thank you!

It's another easy reason to bash Jackson family members. I agree with Dutchie 100%!
Yeap same here!

Living at Neverland supporting Michael every single day.....and flying back and forth to Europe because 3t had just released a new single which they were promoting when the trial started.

Do your homework before you post.
Dutchie is right again, so yeah, @smooth_criminal05 better do your homework before posting. Just saying!

Back