That has killed me - I'm gone

I have a heavy heart :( That ceremony was so beautiful though and so fitting.

I feel helpless too Becca, I want to show the WORLD that I love him and that his legacy will live on; all we can do is do what Michael would have wanted us to do; support his family and keep his legacy alive by buying his music, playing his music, defending him when need be and protecting his family.

*big hugs* I feel like I have lost a close family member :(

I have tape that memorial service because I knew I won't be able to handle it. But I did see parts of it. And the one part that I saw I wish I haven't seen. Was when they brought Michael out. I am just crying so hard now because I can't get that out of my head. My heart is clearly broken right in 2. And I don't think it is ever going to heal. They say people can die from a broken heart. I just hope I am one of them. That way I can go be with Michael.
I am sorry you were only able to see the part of him being brought out. The memorial was truly beautiful and it was everything it should have been and more. I know it feels like you can't take this pain, but you can. Together with us you can. Even during the memorial they spoke about Michaels passion for life, the way he responded to the world with his heart. His strenght, that passion for live, it will live on in all of us and it will give you the strenght to live through this. You are not alone in dealing with this loss ok. Stay with us and hang in there, you can do it!

I can't... i can't breathe
i cant stop crying

i need michael back

paris your so brave i love you
michael :boohoo

this has made it worse i cant.. michael i cant belive he was in that box.

why

michael i need you

I know how you feel sweetheart...I wish he would come back :cry:

Please keep strong, we are all here for each other xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please God, take me and bring Michael back! If i only could only turn back time! I'm sure somehow Michael would stay alive, i'd traded my soul for his... I know not much to offer, I am nothing ... but still ... No one will bring him back now

I can't... i can't breathe
i cant stop crying

i need michael back

paris your so brave i love you
michael :boohoo

this has made it worse i cant.. michael i cant belive he was in that box.

why

michael i need you

I need him too. And more importantly, his kids do. God, Paris broke my heart. My pain is nothing compared to hers. And still I feel like my heart is getting ripped out of my body. I'm so lost. I can't stop crying.
I've never felt this much pain. Ever. I though I was going to die during the memorial. And now I'm just... empty. Empty and crying. My heart is aching so much.

Look love, your only young, Michael was 50, he was always going to die before you, although it has come tragically soon, you need to look ahead. Michael has left us with a huge bank of unreleased songs and spectacular rehersal footage. Michael may no longer be with us in body but he's with us in spirit and he WILL still dazzle and amaze us in the way only michael could

"The Best Is Yet To Come" - Michael Jackson

after all of that at the memorial i was in tears !

Then they wheeled the coffin out to the music of man in the mirror and i just couldnt take it

Back