The BAD25 Packages/ Products, Your Orders etc. etc. [Discussion]

Omg. So I just got a call from my sis who's in the US. SHE had actually ordered Bad25 collectors edition as an early bday present to me and tells me she received email that its been shipped. I'm in awe of my sis right now... I will ask her to unbox it when it gets there and send the vid to me so I can upload it on here...

God works in mysteries ways. Never thought I'd get the collector's edition...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

God Bless your sister. :angel: I just received an email that my order has shipped. I ordered one for my sister and I will ship it to her. Funny it's our birthday (she is my twin) next month and this will go towards her birthday present...:D

Happy Birthday Romi. :birthday: Sending a major L.O.V.E. :wub:

Question, For those who got it a day earlier or today. Where did you order it and what did it say? I'm in USA and it comes out the 18th (Tuesday) from amazon and it said something about 2 days somewhere. I'm just trying to guess when I would get it. I'm dying over here.

I ordered mine from www.michaeljackson.com, which is the official website. I did receive an email that my order has shipped.

does anyone know when us Aussies get it because i ordered mine of Amazon and it says released September 18 but my local cd store says September 21st. I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

Please, share photos of headphones from collectors case.
There is no any CD/DVD in case??

This is a great thread:clapping::clapping::clapping:

It's like christmas morning with bunch of people opening gifts and being jolly.

I'm going to get my BAD 25 in old fashion way. I'm going to shop today and buy it :chillin:

My case is in Shannon , near here so should be delivered by the end of the day. I'll be gone to my house for the weekend though, so will get it on Monday when I have 2 days off :)

This is a great thread:clapping::clapping::clapping:

It's like christmas morning with bunch of people opening gifts and being jolly.

I'm going to get my BAD 25 in old fashion way. I'm going to shop today and buy it :chillin:

I wish I could enjoy this too. I can't afford any of these BAD 25 packages. :(

OMGoodness ... had I known when I pre-ordered that a - NATE GIORGIO - created t-shirt would be included in the Collectors BAD25 Case ... I would have ordered that instead!!!!

Look at these images Nate released this morning!!!

545992_4509379333726_1574962427_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...101602700190.156234.1267873054&type=1&theater

406529_4509439375227_601027150_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...101602700190.156234.1267873054&type=1&theater

So amazing!!!!

Will have to save to buy the case set now just to get his amazing artwork of Michael on a t-shirt!!

Sad though that the Estate did not let us know before we ordered though!!!

PS .... where is my signature pic????? ..... :(

.... okay added a new one :)

Last edited:
I'm glad I didn't order it. Nothing special, they even included those extremely cheap in-ear earphones. I don't like the T-shirt either.
All in all this was designed to make some extra bucks, the customer doesn't get anything near the value of that over-prized package.

488208_4509376653659_1719946977_n.jpg

In my opinion the briefcase should be worth between $75 - 100.....NOT $200 smh.

So according to Sony Ireland the release date here is today yet i've been to every cd store in the Cork city and they don't have it anywhere except in HMV where they only have the double disc cd.... No deluxe edition and no stand alone dvd ... So frustrated right now. looks like zero promotion for a new MJ release as usual...

So according to Sony Ireland the release date here is today yet i've been to every cd store in the Cork city and they don't have it anywhere except in HMV where they only have the double disc cd.... No deluxe edition and no stand alone dvd ... So frustrated right now. looks like zero promotion for a new MJ release as usual...

Just back from limerick city and the EXACT same story. Did not buy the double disc version... Want to get the deluxe. Not impressed.

Ghouls....they also looked at me like i had ten heads when i was enquiring.... The standalone dvd should be in sometime today in hmv cork but they couldn't say for sure...

I went to golden disc today (midlands) and few other independent retailer and they told me they cannot get BAD 25 Anniversary Deluxe! They said it is sold out, they probably meant where they get their stock has sold out :boohoo

shocked2.gif

I try few other places, then it is Amazon:-(

I give up... Gonna go home and order from amazon uk... In golden discs here they only have one copy of the double cd in the MJ section... It's not even on the new release stand. It's no 16 in the tesco chart though...

I give up... Gonna go home and order from amazon uk... In golden discs here they only have one copy of the double cd in the MJ section... It's not even on the new release stand. It's no 16 in the tesco chart though...

Did you look new releases? In my Golden Disc there were plenty of BAD 25 double cd's on the shelves, it was charting at no 25, and local tesco no 10.

I tried to find Bad 25 from local shop today and they didn't have it. I have to wait until next week :(

I haven't received my BAD 25 from Bol.com yet. But it's up to postal Service PostNL to do that, let's hope there won't be any delays. With PostNL you never know.

Same here in Galway bloody disgrace No wonder hmv are in trouble. Gonna order online tonight. Gutted can't get to watch DVD tonight

i looked to see if my order had shipped from Hmv and it said awaiting on supplier yet! So nothing for me till next week, thought we would have them defo for Monday! :(

T

Ok just rang hmv in cork and they are expecting the dvd to come in a delivery expected at 3 this afternoon....fingers and toes crossed...

i looked to see if my order had shipped from Hmv and it said awaiting on supplier yet! So nothing for me till next week, thought we would have them defo for Monday! :(

T

They said this where I ordered too. :( But they didn't say specific date when they would get them

It's frustrating to read that many shops don't have it. It's hard for Michael to do well in the charts this way...

Back