The BAD25 Packages/ Products, Your Orders etc. etc. [Discussion]

Just checked and i can buy the deluxe edition on itunes.... One way or another i'm watching MJ in Wembley tonight!

More pics of the Deluxe box set originally posted in BAD25 Picture thread
I just received my Bad 25. What an AWESOME little package. I have photos..this is the thread for it right? The photos in the two booklets are fantastic! Again..what a nice little compact package!

20120914150216.jpg

20120914150125.jpg

20120914150113.jpg

20120914150007.jpg

20120914145952.jpg

20120914145845.jpg

20120914145751.jpg

This is driving me nuts!!!! My Deluxe Collector's Item just arrived in Paris France and it says I will get it by the end of the day tomorrow but I WON'T BE HOME TOMORROW!!!! I already called UPS earlier today to change my delivery address but I have to wait til a first delivery attempt has been made.

I want it all and I want it now! lol

Edit: i'm thinking I will leave a very nice message for the UPS guy/girl with directions to where he/she can find me. I mean, I live and work in the same town so it will not be a detour and he/she will probably prefer to deliver it tomorrow anyway then to come back another day.

So I left a nice note for the UPS people but so far I haven't seen them at work and when I check the status it says it's in transit and should be delivered by the end of the day.
I'm afraid the UPS people were not impressed with my note lol, I'll probably get it on Monday. And I was so looking forward to spending my Saturday with Michael.

So I left a nice note for the UPS people but so far I haven't seen them at work and when I check the status it says it's in transit and should be delivered by the end of the day.I'm afraid the UPS people were not impressed with my note lol, I'll probably get it on Monday. And I was so looking forward to spending my Saturday with Michael.
Awww :huggy: if it makes you feel any better, mine won't be delivered until September 20 or 21 and I'm leaving for the Cayman Islands tomorrow until the 25th so I won't even be there when it's delivered! I'll be waiting forever!

OMG my Coll. Case is here:woohoo::dropdead:I was just 10 minutes at home after work when UPS arrived. So almost I've missed it.:eek:

^^^ that a perfect pic for the dedication to Frank. I also Love the beautiful pic top right of Michael loooking out over the sea of people. "Everybody sing" ~MJ

^^^ that a perfect pic for the dedication to Frank. I also Love the beautiful pic top right of Michael loooking out over the sea of people. "Everybody sing" ~MJ

Yeah that one is absolutely awesome. Oh man, the nostalgic value of this package is amazing. So many memories of me watching the Bad tour on MTV when i was a youngster.

Awww :huggy: if it makes you feel any better, mine won't be delivered until September 20 or 21 and I'm leaving for the Cayman Islands tomorrow until the 25th so I won't even be there when it's delivered! I'll be waiting forever!

:hug:for you too because that's almost unbearable lol.

but... but... BUT the UPS guy just delivered the package at work!!! I'm so happy now :bounce I could almost kiss the guy hahaha. I was really considering buying it at the store later today. At least the dvd but now I can run home, set everything up and enjoy the magic!

Woot woot, Michael, you and I have a date tonight!

Just checked and i can buy the deluxe edition on itunes.... One way or another i'm watching MJ in Wembley tonight!

but if you buy it from iTunes, you don't get any posters or anything with it, just the songs and concert?

I cannot do that, I have to have something tangible to hold on my hands:)

Back to phone and start calling all HMV around midlands if they have it:dancin:

You're right Bubs and i've realized that the iTunes deluxe version doesn't contain the concert anyway...it contains the full 'Bad' short film instead...i just REALLY REALLY wanted to watch the concert tonight! Gonna phone HMV back now and if they have it i'll go get it! EDit...just rang HMV and they have it now! WooHoo on my way! Good luck cubs hope you get it too...

You people make me jealous! Mine hasn't even been shipped form MJ.com No update from MJ.com, while loads of you have received the package al ready. No update on the DVD from HMV.com either.

Is there anybody in here that ordered through MJ.com and did not recieve a shipping confirmation yet?

I was so looking forward to finally enjoy Bad Tour 88 this weekend after 20 years of waiting. But than again, after 20 years I will survive a couple of days more :) Everybody enjoy yours!

I too had a plans to watch it tonight:D

I so happy for everyone who received their orders today, but at the same time I cannot help going green with envy:uhuh:

Loving the excitement. Got an email saying 'it's on its way' from HMV. Not long now.

:hug:for you too because that's almost unbearable lol.

but... but... BUT the UPS guy just delivered the package at work!!! I'm so happy now :bounce I could almost kiss the guy hahaha. I was really considering buying it at the store later today. At least the dvd but now I can run home, set everything up and enjoy the magic!

Woot woot, Michael, you and I have a date tonight!

Oh yay!! So happy for you! I just checked my status of my order again and it said it'll be delivered between the 24th and 27th, so it'll be there when I get back just in time! :wild:

P.S. I'm more excited about BAD25 than going to the Cayman Islands :lol:

My mom told me that my dad ordered the Deluxe Collectors Edition, he called the guys about the order, it's already to go and she also said I'll be expecting my late birthday gift to arrive sometime next week.

Not to be a kill joy but i have just recieved my deluxe collectors editiion and all the case has been squashed......gutted!

as known, here in Austria it was released today. the deluxe box and the brillant box is available.

here pictures of the brillant box...
comes in a cardboard sleeve. like the special editions.
there is a inlay in front of the booklet, in the jewel case front as u can see. like cd singles always have. behind this inlay is the booklet placed.
(sorry for the quality, i shot this pictures with a phone cam. cause i didnt bought it, cause the price is much too high for 6 demos and remastered cd (special edition master) that i allready have several times. and my hmv deluxe box with bonus disc will maybe arrive next week. but i will buy this version some day later, when there is a FAIR price!)

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

Last edited:
oh, i forget to say. the brillant box also DON'T have the lyrics included in the booklet.
I think the lyrics will be included in the japanese sets. i hope so. but if, i think the japanese will get them.

i have emailed them and got an automated reply saying they will contact me within 24 hrs.....the contents are fine just the outer leather case has seen better days lol fingers crossed i will get a new box sent to me....i better for £156

So happyyyyyyy, I'm going to get my Deluxe in an hour:woohoo:

Info for Irish living in midland area, Liffey Valley HMV has them in stock and Deluxe costs about 35 euros :2cents:

about the barcode of each set..

http://cd-world.ru/catalog/music/3

Brillant Box (2 CD)

Wembley (1 DVD)

1 LP

Picture Disc (1 LP)

Deluxe Set (3 CD + 1 DVD)

0887254009818 is the 3LP set.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/guruguru2/0887254009818/

but most sites describe it as 1 LP set.

first it was mentioned on elusivedisc. but now they deleted it. here is the webcache...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...8/+&cd=3&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=at&client=firefox-a

Last edited:
Finally got home, unpacked and made pics while unpacking!

And now excuse me while I go have my date with our man!!! For all those who are still waiting, I hope you get your BAD25 soon!!!

Not to be a kill joy but i have just recieved my deluxe collectors editiion and all the case has been squashed......gutted!

Deluxe Collector's edition is the suitcase? Or do you mean the Deluxe package? Either way..i'd go back to the store (or email the one where u ordered it from) and demand a new one.

I ordered the Deluxe Edition from Amazon UK and it wasn't shipped yet.... :(
Was someone's copy from amazon uk shipped already?

Back