The BAD25 Packages/ Products, Your Orders etc. etc. [Discussion]

There is a mistake on the 'replica' Bad Tour concert ticket. The replica states 'Thurs, July, 16th, 1988', when in fact the concert took place on 'Sat, July 16th, 1988'. I have the original ticket, as I attended the concert and was right near the stage. And I don't know how Sony/Estate could have missed this mistake, especially when the 'Thurs' was the opening concert which was on 'Thurs, July 14th, 1988'.

I have it!!!!!!!!

In the netherlands the 'Bad 25th' deluxe etc. came out today and I have it and still watching this magic love it!!
Only thing i do not like is that on the live cd they cutted out the singing intro of rock with you (from ending ill be there till the kicks) and the coolest ending of dirty diana!

Mj4ever23;3708952 said:
I ordered the Deluxe Edition from Amazon UK and it wasn't shipped yet.... :(
Was someone's copy from amazon uk shipped already?

I've also ordered the Deluxe Edition from Amazon UK (having cancelled my order for the collectors edition with the suitcase, as I already own most of the contents), and contacted them today as they didn't have a dispatch date. What they told me, is that if I ordered First Class postage, then it's highly unlikely I'd receive it on the release date of 17th September. What I was told to do to receive it on 17th September was to select 'One-Day Delivery (Next business day)', then I will get it on it's day or release. It's costs around £4.50 more postage, so instead of paying £21 something, you will pay £25.96.

benscarr;3708970 said:
I've also ordered the Deluxe Edition from Amazon UK (having cancelled my order for the collectors edition with the suitcase, as I already own most of the contents), and contacted them today as they didn't have a dispatch date. What they told me, is that if I ordered First Class postage, then it's highly unlikely I'd receive it on the release date of 17th September. What I was told to do to receive it on 17th September was to select 'One-Day Delivery (Next business day)', then I will get it on it's day or release. It's costs around £4.50 more postage, so instead of paying £21 something, you will pay £25.96.

I'm not from the UK, so a one day delivery option would be very expensive for me, probably around 15GBP.

My order with Tesco Entertainment isn't budging anytime soon, I can still cancel it. Disappointing as they normally get preorders to you on the Saturday before the release. I won't even be getting it on Monday now but for £16.99 I'm prepared to wait.

Ok just rang hmv in cork and they are expecting the dvd to come in a delivery expected at 3 this afternoon....fingers and toes crossed...

They had the DVD and they had the Deluxe edition as well but it was only for the people who pre-ordered!! very stupid...I bought the DVD in the meantime and it's fantastic...Promotion in Ireland sucks!! there's nothing about MJ, even the DVD is not on the shelves, I had to get it at the counter!!

There is a mistake on the 'replica' Bad Tour concert ticket. The replica states 'Thurs, July, 16th, 1988', when in fact the concert took place on 'Sat, July 16th, 1988'. I have the original ticket, as I attended the concert and was right near the stage. And I don't know how Sony/Estate could have missed this mistake, especially when the 'Thurs' was the opening concert which was on 'Thurs, July 14th, 1988'.
Lol you should tell the Estate.....

UPS rang me for directions to my house earlier but I was working an missed the call! So now I'll get my deluxe collectors edition on Monday.

After ordering it today in hmv, I got a text saying my normal deluxe edition is in the store for me so I'm gonna get that tomorow too. Always planned on buying the two anyway- for the best album of all time!!

My mom told me my gift just arrived moments ago. I won't see and get til tomorrow since well you know what.

collector's box

Statement from the Estate: Bad25 Deluxe Edition Revealed!

We know how excited and curious you are about the deluxe packaging of Bad25, which is available on Tuesday! In order to satisfy your curiosity, attached, please find complete product shots of all of the items included in this exclusive packaging.

The deluxe edition includes:

Bad25 Album (2 discs)
The July 16, 1988 Bad Concert Live from Wembley Stadium
An exclusive T-shirt
A replica VIP pass to the Bad Tour
A replica ticket to the Bad Tour
Exclusive Michael Jackson Earbuds
A Replica of the original 7” Vinyl edition of “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” with a Bside of “Baby Be Mine”
A Replica Bad Tour Book

We are extremely proud of this package and look forward to it getting into your hands!

The Official Online Team of the Michael Jackson Estate™

dfac378e.jpg

d2e071d1.jpg

19842cfc.jpg

f3f7c454.jpg

e2766a7c.jpg

d23a6ebf.jpg

f2532e00.jpg

8f58e98d.jpg

c2092acc.jpg

5e76f4d2.jpg

9d830c3a.jpg

Can anyone confirm if it's true the standalone DVD actually have the bonus features? See this image from this video

qZQBb.jpg

When Will Amazon Orders Be Shipped?

I ordered the Deluxe Edition (3CD + 1 DVD) of Amazon and I was wondering when do we get ours. I live in Australia by the way. I'm so excited because some people have already had their orders delivered. My dad ordered mine and I don't know if he received an email. Has anyone else received their order yet from Amazon or does anyone have any information regarding Amazon orders?

Re: When Will Amazon Orders Be Shipped?

They usually say when you place your order...
It depends on if you choose the faster 1 or 2 day shipping.
Either way, it gives an estimate. And amazon lets you track the status of the package.
And if you ordered 2 or 1 day shipping, it ships fri, sat, or monday, and you get it tuesday in the U.S. I'd imagine its the same anywhere else).

I ordered the Bad25 Deluxe Collectors Box Set today. So don't know it will come by the 18th?
But, that's okay. I said I didn't really like the T-shirt design on an earlier post but now that I know that they used a[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif] Nate Giorgio's painting for the design I take what I said back lol. Oh and what a shame that the replica ticket date is wrong? =( I also notice the case itself is a lot different from what I thought it would look like from the idea they had in mind...hmm oh well. [/FONT]

I don't know when I'll get the stuff. Seems Amazon hasn't started shipping yet? I'll just make myself happy looking at everyone else's loot :) Even if the concert becomes available on youtube or someplace before I get my copy, I will not watch it. I want to save the experience...

Can anyone confirm if it's true the standalone DVD actually have the bonus features? See this image from this video

qZQBb.jpg

Sweet! I think that settles it. I'm gonna get the standalone DVD and the Target 2 cd/dvd.
I like the DVD case/booklet better as it self, rather than the way it's in the deluxe.
I don't care for the live CD (gonna rip the DVD audio myself), but I'll miss the poster.

bluesky;3709135 said:
collector's box

Statement from the Estate: Bad25 Deluxe Edition Revealed!

We know how excited and curious you are about the deluxe packaging of Bad25, which is available on Tuesday! In order to satisfy your curiosity, attached, please find complete product shots of all of the items included in this exclusive packaging.

The deluxe edition includes:

Bad25 Album (2 discs)
The July 16, 1988 Bad Concert Live from Wembley Stadium
An exclusive T-shirt
A replica VIP pass to the Bad Tour
A replica ticket to the Bad Tour
Exclusive Michael Jackson Earbuds
A Replica of the original 7” Vinyl edition of “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” with a Bside of “Baby Be Mine”
A Replica Bad Tour Book

We are extremely proud of this package and look forward to it getting into your hands!

The Official Online Team of the Michael Jackson Estate™

dfac378e.jpg

d2e071d1.jpg

19842cfc.jpg

f3f7c454.jpg

e2766a7c.jpg

d23a6ebf.jpg

f2532e00.jpg

8f58e98d.jpg

c2092acc.jpg

5e76f4d2.jpg

9d830c3a.jpg

kermit.gif

Re: When Will Amazon Orders Be Shipped?

They usually say when you place your order...
It depends on if you choose the faster 1 or 2 day shipping.
Either way, it gives an estimate. And amazon lets you track the status of the package.
And if you ordered 2 or 1 day shipping, it ships fri, sat, or monday, and you get it tuesday in the U.S. I'd imagine its the same anywhere else).

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of, that's why I cancelled my pre-order. Might as well go to the store and get it for a regular price. That one-day shipping isn't really necessary. I'll just wait until Tuesday and stop at Best Buy, Target or Walmart to get Bad 25.

I'm going to walmart at midnight to get the DVD :D
The packaging is just so much prettier, plus it comes with the same booklet

I think I will also order the DVd stand alone apart form my deluxe package order Just to have the case and packaging it come in. Its a very reasonable price and well worth it to me .

Yeh i havn't seen any promotion here in England either (except for the documentary premiere i guess). Feels like this BAD 25 stuff is happening in another world that only i can see! I don't know anyone personally who really knows or actually cares about this project (hardly know anyone who actually cares that much about MJ which is a shame)

Anyone ordered from HMV UK and have they heard anything yet with express shipping?

i meant the suitcase from the michael jackson store.........i still cant believe that it did not have fragile on the box.....the suitcase is card board with leather wrapped around it!!i love the box and for £150 i will be getting another one sent to me

i have ordered the HMV exclusive set (3x cd+1DVD) with the bonus cd single. it was shipped yesterday, so if i have luck, i will get it on monday.
someone else allready have this one?

Back