The Beauty of The Xscape Cover Art ( Pictures. Wall Paper, Banner, Video Art )

Love this thread. I love seeing how creative other people are with the cover art. Does anyone know if/where I can find high quality images of the "graffiti" style promos?

His gorgeous eyes are the best thing in the cover IMO. :girl_love:

And this one made me :lol: although the LG shop failed miserably.

10168507_620527668035500_169295321_n.jpg

someone able to do a 1080p wallpaper in hq? preferable with dark background

I think the original photo originates from a photoshoot during the Blood On The Dancefloor video making. The black & white version of this photo where you see his hand, looks like it.

Made these from the few pictures we have, took alot of messing about but I am satisfied (ish) with it.

Quick edit, blurred a bit to remove half-tone, and to blend easier, contrast on my TV is up so might see whites/grays dunno xD

Re: A Family So Talented!

Quick edit, blurred a bit to remove half-tone, and to blend easier, contrast on my TV is up so might see whites/grays dunno xD

This is absolutely stunning

We still need to find the real photo source.... in HQ, color...

Yes ..Yes, we do :give_heart: :heart::eek:

Thanks so far to everyone.Too Beautiful !Wow!

I think the original photo originates from a photoshoot during the Blood On The Dancefloor video making. The black & white version of this photo where you see his hand, looks like it.

Does anyone know where I can find the BOTDF photos- from the photo shoot? I'm searching Google now and I just keep getting links to the video, articles and blog entries about the video... and when I do an image search, I just get all kinds of screen shots.

^If the photo is from a photo shoot, it's unreleased. Maybe they will release it with the album, who knows........

^If the photo is from a photo shoot, it's unreleased. Maybe they will release it with the album, who knows........

Well that's what I'm trying to figure out- if it's from a photo shoot, if it's a promo image, or maybe somebody just took a really good screen shot... it's out there somewhere because people are using it. I just can't frikking find it, lol.

I am realizing today that I seem to have an issue with clarity :lol: If this helps anybody, I would love to hear from you. The photo I am referring to is the one used in the graphic below:

1980281_10152281591251293_1015898972361792668_o.jpg

Birchey also uses the same graphic in his signature here on the boards, so it is an image that I know is out there, somewhere. I just cannot find it. And yes, I have done a reverse image search with no results.

And also the image of him pointing (not the screen shot from the video- I'm looking for the original used on the left):

728948.jpeg

Last edited:
^If I'm not mistaken I think the graphic you posted was made by someone with Photoshop skills using these two images:

487458_620780181343582_2138885667441089265_n.jpg

BkFX-j_IgAAxFC2.jpg

Maybe the person who made it will tell you more about it, but the actual photo from the cover has never been released.

It makes sense, seeing as how I *still* can't find an original anywhere, lol.

Ah- thank you for solving the mystery Birchey ;) You did a great job fixing him up.

Did you clean that up Urvino? If so, you did an amazing job! :) And I love that it's the large size, too :)

Did you clean that up Urvino? If so, you did an amazing job! :) And I love that it's the large size, too :)

Yes, I did and thank you. I only want to work with the best picture quality available :)

Could someone make a wallpaper for an iPhone 5S? I would really like the black xscape cover with the release date in it. And the reason i'm asking for an 5S wallpaper is the fact that apple decided to do the whole 3D effect on wallpapers, so normal pics get their sides cut off so it moves around. Not sure how to explain better but I hope you get it.

Which black cover? This one?

BkKX2aFCcAAALK-.jpg

And are you looking for a 3D wallpaper or just a regular static image, cropped to fit the phone?

Back