The Beauty of The Xscape Cover Art ( Pictures. Wall Paper, Banner, Video Art )

I'm sorry for the confusion, Im not looking for an actual 3D image. My iPhone 5S has this 3D effect on it's lockscreen, so if you put a picture up, it trims all the edges off so if you move the phone, the wallpapaer moves with it. So basically, what I need is a black wallpaper (like the one you posted above me here), with bigger edges. With the release date in it.

Here's something about that 3D effect, which apple named parallax effect:

Made this, not sure if it's what you're looking for or not. Hopefully it works. Made to fit the iPhone 5S.

The picture itself you made seems perfect, but as you can see from my screenshot, it doesn't fit :-(

278-Xscape

I've already wrote two replies but the moderators still need to approve my posts apparently. So I'm not late with answering on that pic. It's just that I have to wait till the moderators approve my stuff. Not sure why this is tho, couldn't find anything about it in the FAQ but I've got no other option then to wait and see....

Edit:
Apparently my other two replies weren't good enough to post here. Weird, but ok. That pic you made earlier was awesome, but it didn't fit. Couldn't read the release date, the word Xscape was half gone and some other things were not visible. I'm sorry for not letting you know sooner but it's out of my hands.

Edit #2, by the way, can a mod tell me why my posts need approval???

I'm not a mod, but I assume it's because you are new. Once you hit 10 posts your posts will no longer need approval.

And I'll see if I can fix the wallpaper for you. If you have a lot of icons on your screen, you won't be able to read it anyway though. I wish I had a 5s so I could test this myself, but all I can go is the pixel dimensions of the screen. Is there an option under the settings that lets you zoom out on the image or something like that, so it is readable?

Just downloaded a layered 5s file for Photoshop that lets me test the wallpaper and see how it looks when displayed on the phone, and it fits just fine. I could be wrong, but my thinking is that the problem lies within the phone itself. Like I said, maybe there's an option to adjust the zoom on wallpapers, or if it has something to do with the 3D display settings? Just some thoughts. Can you post a screen shot of your phone with the wallpaper set so I can get a better idea of how and what to fix?

Last edited:
More of my purple/cosmic Xscape graphics. This time I made a wallpaper. Click the image to go to my site where you can download the full-sized wallpaper.

I did post a screenshot yesterday but I guess it wasn't approved. I'll try to upload it again today so you can see what it looks like.

Edit: let's see if this works now....

5meKSOiv.jpg

Finally got the screenshot up.

Now if only I could get a mod to set me free...
Come on, free the mahi-mahi. I mean you no harm :)
I'm just an honest fan :)

I think I had the wrong dimensions- so your phone was probably stretching it to fit. If this one doesn't work, I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. But definitely give it a shot. Click to download the full-sized graphic.

Last edited:
Yeah, my iPhone stretches the image to create the 3D effect. This is how it looks now, only thing i can do is zoom in, not zoom out further more. But I think it's just about fits now :)

moyA4c5z.jpg

Well that's silly. Zoom in, but no zoom out? Well, I'm glad it works now anyway :)

I can only zoom out if i turn off the parallax (3D) effect, and I like that. But thanx a billion for trying. :)

what if xscape cover looked liked this? :)
looks good for me hehe
found it off the internet many thanks to who made it :)

Wouldn't matter to me, I'd still buy it. Heck, there could be no cover at all. I'd still buy it. But I do like what they have now :)

I love the work you do, Urvino. Keep it up!
PS: What's the font you use for the song names? You've used it on other Xscape pieces and I like it; it fits very well. It looks like his writing.

It is no font. It is Michael Jackson's handwriting ;) Compiled from his notes to be exact.

Yeah I'm sitting here browsing through Google now and I figured that must have been what you did. Very clever :)

Yeah I did!! :)

Ps. My laptop doesnt work and all my xscape art has Been on phone apps instead of Photoshop. With these apps its very limiting.. no burn tool, cut tools, dodge, the list goes on..

I have this picture in my head of the picture of michael climing out of the hole. (Like the pic above) but michael climbing out of the 'X' in xscape.

A high res xscape logo wud be needed with a high res pic of mj climbing out... anyone up to the project, if done right I see it looking great!

Back