The best performances thread.

But again, if you can explain on how exactly he slayed it please?

great, lets have another thread turned into a lip sync argument. why can't we for once, just have a thread where people can post what they want,without having lip sync haters jump on them. you don't have to question everything, just because you don't agree with what they like, and people shouldn't have to explain themselves as to why they like the performance. no one is questioning you. I do not agree that all the videos ppl has posted here are some of his best performances, but I do not go and ask people, why do you think it's good, because I don't like it!! maybe you don't say it in those words exactly, but it sure comes across that way. if she thinks that performance is one of his best, let her think that!! it shouldn't have to turn into an argument, and no one should have to explain themselves as to why they like something

Last edited:
But again, if you can explain on how exactly he slayed it please?

He did dance a little bit, and if I can remember correctly he had a hurt foot yet he still managed to give an amazing performance and make the crowd go wild (which can be said for any MJ concert/performance).:yes:

great, lets have another thread turned into a lip sync argument. why can't we for once, just have a thread where people can post what they want,without having lip sync haters jump on them. you don't have to question everything, just because you don't agree with what they like, and people shouldn't have to explain themselves as to why they like the performance. no one is questioning you. I do not agree that all the videos ppl has posted here are some of his best performances, but I do not go and ask people, why do you think it's good, because I don't like it!! maybe you don't say it in those words exactly, but it sure comes across that way. if she thinks that performance is one of his best, let her think that!! it shouldn't have to turn into an argument, and no one should have to explain themselves as to why they like something

Because it's a discussion board.

He did dance a little bit

Well whoopi-frigging-doo.

I don't think anyone is a fan of lip syncing

I'm not a fan of lip syncing but I agree with this totally.

The Four Vocal Epochs Of Ben:

from this: The Jackson's European Tour Paris 72'

this: The Jackson's World Tour Mexico 75'

and this: Destiny Tour London 79'

to this: Triumph Tour 81'

I'd love to see a three disk Jackson's Tour collection released some day.

Disk 1 - Destiny Tour
Disk 2 - Triumph Tour
Disk 3 - Victory Tour

What would be pretty cool

oh, you're only allowed to post 5 videos in a post, so here's the rest

Last edited:
Even though I only had like 2 minutes of it from The Legend Continues, this has always stuck with me

I had no idea that there was a video per post limit.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I love seeing Michael hang off the cherry picker on Beat It and Earth Song. The man was fearless

Not sure if this has been already posted, but there you go

Been watching the Osaka performances again lately, and although the quality is horrible, I really love them. He looks like he's really enjoying himself. Especially during RWY, always such a great song to see him perform live - I know you can hardly see him lol, but still these are great performances to me! (I guess my mind just fills in the blanks or something ;) ) Also, his vocals are amazing!

^It's so cute how he wants to laugh during that intro but composes himself, lol. He sounds adorable when he's laughing but keeps singing :in_love:

Back