The best performances thread.

Been watching the Osaka performances again lately, and although the quality is horrible, I really love them. He looks like he's really enjoying himself. Especially during RWY, always such a great song to see him perform live - I know you can hardly see him lol, but still these are great performances to me! (I guess my mind just fills in the blanks or something ;) ) Also, his vocals are amazing!

^It's so cute how he wants to laugh during that intro but composes himself, lol. He sounds adorable when he's laughing but keeps singing :in_love:

Oh, heck, YES!!! This is Michael as I will always remember and think of him. I don't give a hoot how cruddy the quality is either-I could watch this over and over and over. Gorgeous, energetic, in fantastic voice and above all, gloriously happy.

Last edited:
I haven't actually read the discussion in the thread, but I skimmed through it and how has no one posted the 1995 MTV MVA Performance??? That's hands down one of Michaels greatest performances ever!!! Seriously I literally prefer it over one of his tours, that's how good it is! :D

I've always been one to prefer his more physical routines, so my favorite part is during the medley and the Dangerous routine! Also I love how he drastically changed costume halfway on stage and obscures himself changing by not only distracting us with other dancers, but literally having one stand in front of him hehe. The first few times you don't even notice how he changed because you're so distracted, leaving you to go "huh?".

I remember once many years ago I was playing it on TV and my parents walked in to tell me they were leaving to go somewhere, but my mum ended up being essentially mesmerized by Michael's performance and sat down to watch the whole thing! My dad followed suit. Once Michael concluded his performance we sat in silence for a few seconds and my mum just went "Wow... he really was something wasn't he." ^_^

I really love all of MJ's performances, but one of my all time favorites is They Don't Care About Us live in Munich. It's common, I know, but I really love the energy he expresses.

I really love all of MJ's performances, but one of my all time favorites is They Don't Care About Us live in Munich. It's common, I know, but I really love the energy he expresses.

It's my favorite too.Munich is my favorite concert on DVD.

My favourite concert of MJ has to be the November 11th, 1996 show in Auckland, New Zealand.

I really love it.

Back