The Brad Sunberg Seminar Leak/Theft of 2023

I can see Brad working with the estate now to release these gems and at least make something of them!

how many streetwalker versions are on brad's laptop/ssd? just the 86 demo or any other???

A bunch of unreleased footage e.g. from Will You Be There & nearly 20 minutes of They Don't Care About Us seems to be floating around in groups on places like Telegram.

Edit: now on YouTube

Last edited:
Were the vocals rerecorded in 1986?
no
now the thieves are asking for money to leak more stuff!
I think you misunderstood the point of the crowdfunding, for the leaks that just happened, I needed money to buy a plane ticket to brussels, the ticket to the seminar, etc...

Same thing here, if I want to go to another seminar (like the one in Paris with Christopher Currell) I'll need some money to do it, cause I'm fucking broke

A bunch of unreleased footage e.g. from Will You Be There & nearly 20 minutes of They Don't Care About Us seems to be floating around in groups on places like Telegram. Hopefully someone makes it public as it seems interesting.
It's already public, it's in my torrent

Early Dangerous configuration:
  1. Jam
  2. Why You Wanna Trip on Me
  3. In the Closet
  4. She Drives Me Wild
  5. Remember the Time
  6. Can’t Let Her Get Away
  7. Someone Put Your Hand Out
  8. Black or White
  9. Who Is It
  10. Will You Be There
  11. Gone Too Soon
  12. Heal the World
  13. Blood on the Dance Floor
  14. Dangerous
Interesting that Give in to me wasn't in at this stage. From the clip (which is amazing to see as MJ seems so relaxed and at ease), it seems quite far into the process as Bruce mentions about needing to remove or edit some songs to get the run time down.

Ending the album with BOTDF going into Dangerous would have been incredible - presumably that means there is an earlier version of BOTDF from 90/91?

I knew this was going to happen, it was too much of a coincidence that apparently the only things that were in Brad's laptop happened to be stuff that was already leaked. There had to be more.
I didn't know the childhood video was already leaked before I did?

no

I think you misunderstood the point of the crowdfunding, for the leaks that just happened, I needed money to buy a plane ticket to brussels, the ticket to the seminar, etc...

Same thing here, if I want to go to another seminar (like the one in Paris with Christopher Currell) I'll need some money to do it, cause I'm fucking broke
Do you honestly believe that you will ever get within 100 meters of another seminar? I'm not judging what you did, I'm on the fence with that one... but your name and face will be in the hands of security everywhere!

Do you honestly believe that you will ever get within 100 meters of another seminar? I'm not judging what you did, I'm on the fence with that one... but your name and face will be in the hands of security everywhere!
Anything is possible if you put enough time, energy and resources into it.

I mean it's like the prisoners who escaped from Alcatraz, no one though they would be able to do it and yet...

I didn't know the childhood video was already leaked before I did?
The audio did and even then I was talking more about songs, most of it are songs that already leaked or released.
Wasn't that supposed to have happened already? He's the one who recorded and leaked Chicago 1945 and Dream Away so how would he have been able to get in this seminar? I doubt he's the person who stole the laptop and is probably trying to cover up for the person who actually did it.

The audio did and even then I was talking more about songs, most of it are songs that already leaked or released.

Wasn't that supposed to have happened already? He's the one who recorded and leaked Chicago 1945 and Dream Away so how would he have been able to get in this seminar? I doubt he's the person who stole the laptop and is probably trying to cover up for the person who actually did it.
You believe whatever you want, but even Brice Najar (the host of the MJ Music Day, aka the seminar in Paris) recognized me.

Also, I can't fake my foot injury, that shit really hurt

As for no new songs, what about the verdict?

You believe whatever you want, but even Brice Najar (the host of the MJ Music Day, aka the seminar in Paris) recognized me.

Also, I can't fake my foot injury, that shit really hurt
Then how the hell did they let you in??
As for no new songs, what about the verdict?
This is why I say most, that one's the only exception. And even then it's not an interesting song lol.

Shit like this is why you never EVER save anything on a laptop hard drive. Put it on an external drive, and when your someone like Brad who does seminars like this, where it's a high risk for being stolen, when you take a break to leave for a moment you.

A. Take your external drive with you.

or

B. Have security on hand to stand watch so assholes don't steal anything.

Was is probably rerecorded for HIStory?

from a late 1990s interview:
Years ago, Michael and I wrote a song called “Chicago 1945,” I did the music and Michael the lyrics. He recorded the song twice but never put it on an album. The instruments were played in a constant rhythm in the 16th note, which was called Yada.” When I explained this to Michael, he liked it so much he gave me that nickname.

He'll put on a Vader Maske 🤣

1. Even if honouring Michael's legacy would indeed be the only thing the Estate needed to do, they would still be doing a lousy job at it.

2. Maybe you don't need a new album every second, but most of us do, because there is too much good material left to be shared.

3. What money are you talking about? Are you talking about the money from seminars that Brad puts in his pocket? You do realise that most of us would still buy the official demos even if they leak all over the place, right? How do I know that? Well, because people still buy music despite the fact that they can torrent every album in existence. How is torrenting leaks different from torrenting official music? Also Brad doesn't just play songs, he hops studios to show how certain things were made and to tell stories, and to travel around a lot like the way he does costs a lot of 💸💸💸💸

4. Yes, we literally got Thriller 40, not figuratively, I agree. But Michael was alot more than Thriller and it's obvious that the Estate is ignoring most of his other work. But I guess that's fine by you, at least it's not nothing, right?

5. I agree on your point that Michael would hate the fact that his unfinished work is being shared. But do you think he would be OK with Brad's seminars then? And also, it's not a fair comparison since he would need to be alive to ask him that. And if he were alive, he would still be working on the unreleased stuff. But he can't work on it anymore and we will never know if he would be OK with us getting all this after his death.

6. Every crime is illegal, you know. And stealing a laptop and then returning it is a really small crime, compared to what the world gained.

7. Wait, are you saying that audiophiles aren't human beings?

edit
Also, this

highhorse.jpg
1. The Estate was good from 2009-2014, they went downhill during the late 2010s, but hopefully with this new release it will be a renaissance for them, even if people consider it a horrible start. But don't forget we have the Musical and Biopic too, plus 2 new songs we never heard before.

2. Why care about new music by a long dead artist? Yes he's incomparable and so much better than all the new artists today, but holy shit stop focusing on Michael like that. Michael did his thing, it's over now, instead of focusing on what Michael purposely left unpublic focus on what maybe YOU can do for the public in your name.
3. The money gained from these releases go not only to John Branca & Sony but Michael's children and mother, yes they are old enough to gain money by themselves but Michael would want the money from his work to go to them. Also torrenting and leaking unreleased music is VERY different from torrenting official music because while the artist gains no money, the artist didn't want the leaked material to be public in the first place, so it's just going against the artist wishes.

3. Michael approved of seminars as I said, at least from what I heard I don't know any reliable source but apparently seminars were a thing sincerely the 90s so Michael approved of this.

4. Listen, the Estate is weird but y'know what, just don't give a shit appreciate what Michael left for us and if the Estate releases something just enjoy it if you want. Apparently they planned stuff but it never went into fruition for reasons I don't know but we can't accuse them of lying if we don't have any proof.

5. Michael left it unpublic, it stays unpublic, simple as that.

6. It doesn't matter he committed a crime in the name of Michael, Michael most likely would've denounced this because he was all about doing whats right and sacrificing your free will for a couple useless songs that wont get you anywhere in life (except maybe prison in this case) is beyond wrong and just so stupid, embarrassing.

7. I'm saying people going as far as to do what Lord did, basically doing anything for those songs, aren't human beings. Maybe I should've been more specific sorry if I offended anyone ❤️❤️❤️

Back